According to Ron's Lawyer Misty Never Returned This Weekend.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
They should have arrested this girl when they had the chance. She probably ran off since the pressure was on her.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Breaking news! Attorneys for Haleigh Cummings' dad Ronald Cummings claim stepmom Misty Croslin never turn home after skipping town for a beach vacation. Where is Misty Croslin? As police continue to arrest some of her family members and friends -- are they finally putting pressure on the last known person to see Haleigh alive? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

They should have arrested this girl when they had the chance. She probably ran off since the pressure was on her.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Breaking news! Attorneys for Haleigh Cummings' dad Ronald Cummings claim stepmom Misty Croslin never turn home after skipping town for a beach vacation. Where is Misty Croslin? As police continue to arrest some of her family members and friends -- are they finally putting pressure on the last known person to see Haleigh alive? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

Not buying that NG actually has breaking news on anything and not buying the story Ronald L. Cummings criminal defense attorney is disseminating.

Wow...just wow!
Can this case get any stranger? Apparently so. :shakes head in utter disbelief:

Oh I think I've got it! Maybe they're all going into the witness protection program one by one. :no:

hands up if you are surprised....anyone?....anyone??? crickets chirp....

I don't understand why they can't arrest every person who they believe was involved, charge them with Murder 1, withholding evidence, tampering with evidence, interfering with an investigation, drug possession, etc, whatever they need to do, and keep them there. Don't let them bond out. I can think of about five people right off the top of my head. They should put them all in the cell together, let them spend a couple of weeks like that, no drugs, no visitors...and just see what happens.

And, personally, I think Misty is out looking for Haleigh.

I don't understand why they can't arrest every person who they believe was involved, charge them with Murder 1, withholding evidence, tampering with evidence, interfering with an investigation, drug possession, etc, whatever they need to do, and keep them there. Don't let them bond out. I can think of about five people right off the top of my head. They should put them all in the cell together, let them spend a couple of weeks like that, no drugs, no visitors...and just see what happens.

Right now they probably could legitimately charge Misty with child neglect, much the same way that they did KC Anthony. Simply based on the gross discrepancies in her stories. The problem is if they arrest anyone on any charges directly relating to Hailey and her disapearence it starts the clock on trial. In the Anthony case LE acted too soon in arresting KC, and it put them under a great deal of time preassure, which may come back to haunt them in the trial phase. It also opened everything up to far more public scrutiny then is normally desired for an active and ongoing investigation. Ideally they do not want to actually bring any charges on anyone until they know where the body is or have a very very clear understanding of exactly what happened.

Misty beating feet may however prompt some sort of response from them.

Probably a stupid question, but if you commit a crime as a juvenile but are arrested when you're an adult, are you charged as an adult or a juvenile? (Ignoring that many juveniles get charged as adults, anyway) i.e. Misty was a juvenile when she was babysitting, but has since been emancipated...Does anyone know the general/typical answer to this? Not even necessarily how it relates to this case, but just in general?

Probably a stupid question, but if you commit a crime as a juvenile but are arrested when you're an adult, are you charged as an adult or a juvenile? (Ignoring that many juveniles get charged as adults, anyway) i.e. Misty was a juvenile when she was babysitting, but has since been emancipated...Does anyone know the general/typical answer to this? Not even necessarily how it relates to this case, but just in general?

AS i recall Kennedy relative Tommy Skakel was charged as an adult for a crime committed when he was a minor. i think there is some discretionary room for the SA prosecuting the case to decide. In this case....probably no way they do not charge as an adult.

I believe it's up to the DA. I also firmly believe they would charge her as an adult. Misty was not THAT young when this happened (like 8 years old) and definately old enough to know right from wrong.

No fretting necessary.
This investigation is very active at the moment.
Misty is right where she's supposed to be. Ron too.
I'm getting my work done in advance so I can attend "round-up" days - they're just around the corner!
MOO and fingers crossed!

Not buying that NG actually has breaking news on anything and not buying the story Ronald L. Cummings criminal defense attorney is disseminating.

People thought Nancy was full of it about her leaving town too & it ended up being that she wasn't.

Anyone else think Misty is working with LE and rons about to be arrested ? Jmo

That IS interesting. Hadn't crossed my mind, but at this point nothing would surprise me.

Darn good quesiton. I do believe Misty is in contact and with approval from LE as she's been available since the beginning. About Ron being arrested, don't know, we'll see. I think possibly she's in cognito, along with Ron, no one has seen him. Athrella posted in another thread a reporter went to ggm sykes home and she states "Ron is with Misty". Sooo I think there's a plan in place, and it's being worked as we speak, and I think we're going to be really surprised in the end.

People thought Nancy was full of it about her leaving town too & it ended up being that she wasn't.

Correction........we thought she was full of it for saying the REASON Misty left was because they were fighting, not for saying she left. BIG difference. And she is full of it....:crazy:

It's a violation of Constitutional rights to unlawfully detain someone without just cause. LE would have to have evidence supporting any charges.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back