Anthony Home And Floor Plans

lol

Flickr is a photo uploading program. The link I posted above goes directly to your floor plan you last posted, which I uploaded on my own flickr account- that way even new posters (who cannot view WS site uploaded images) can view it as well:)

lol

Flickr is a photo uploading program. The link I posted above goes directly to your floor plan you last posted, which I uploaded on my own flickr account- that way even new posters (who cannot view WS site uploaded images) can view it as well:)
Thanks.
I'm getting a bit behind with technology. Glad more people can view and get some benifit

Here is the latest floor plan - which I changed after finding the room sizes listed on the nearly identical house on that real estate link.

The Master Bedroom side of the house has been revised, and the computer room and hallway have been revised to more closely match Hercule Poirot's drawing. I added the lot boundary and street based on the sizes given on the tax map.

Hercule Poirot - PM me with any comments on this floor plan. I am not sure what your latest version of the garage is - mainly Washer & Dryer

Moderators - please PM me if this is too big.

con2.jpg

I built the A's house in my Sims 2 game last night but was too tired to take the pictures and upload them all,etc. So, if anybody is still interested, I can do that now. I will just have to modify it a little with the changes that Steve2010 made. It's not perfect but I think it's pretty close. I can always go in game and make changes if necessary.

Thanks!
Scout

There is a picture of the backyard in the Media Thread, pg. 3, post #58. It's pic #26 of 40. It shows the right side of the yard when your back is against the house. The outer wall you would have to walk by to get to the pool looks to be sideboard. Upon closer examination, does anyone see the hinges that indicate some type of door? This would not be a door used to go in and out of the house but to access the heat pump, air condi, etc? It blends in, garden below. I just found it interesting as to a possible place to have hidden the body initially.
I don't see what you are getting at in that picture.

It is looking at the East corner of the house. Outdside of kitchen and sunroom. You would have to walk the length of the sunroom from there to get to the pool near the West corner of the house. Along that sunroom wall is a door. All this shown in the plan.
I could accept that there might be access to heat pump etc from the outside. That might be sittuated where I have shown "storage" in the house, so would be accessed via the wall behind the garage. I have not seen any photos showing that area at all.

Thanks cjcord. It's nice to see what everyone is talking about. My plan looks very similar, but I don't have a hallway from the bedrooms to the kitchen or dining room. Is there a picture that shows that or a similar house plan that has that hall? In this picture,

brdoor.jpg

It looks like the bathroom door is across the hall from casey's room but maybe a little further down, like straight across from the computer room but it is pretty hard to tell.
And in this pic,
bunnyearsmirror.jpg

it looks like they are looking in the bathroom mirror and you can see a doorway that would be to the left if you were walking out of the bathroom I thought that would be Caylee's room. If it is, that wouldn't leave room for a hallway.

Here is the latest floor plan - which I changed after finding the room sizes listed on the nearly identical house on that real estate link.

The Master Bedroom side of the house has been revised, and the computer room and hallway have been revised to more closely match Hercule Poirot's drawing. I added the lot boundary and street based on the sizes given on the tax map.

Hercule Poirot - PM me with any comments on this floor plan. I am not sure what your latest version of the garage is - mainly Washer & Dryer

Steve2010 I have sent messages to you. Have you seen them?

con2.jpg

Can you move the bathroom in-between the computer room and Caylee's bedroom as this is where the bathroom would be for adjoining bedrooms. .

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3134739&postcount=25 The house is pretty much set up like the floor plan in this link except this plan only has 3 bedrooms.

I thought I saw an outside vent for the dryer on one of the outside pics of the garage, near the door.

Can you move the bathroom in-between the computer room and Caylee's bedroom as this is where the bathroom would be for adjoining bedrooms. And the kitchen should be on the other side of the house so that they can go from the kitchen onto the screen-in patio.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3134739&postcount=25 The house is pretty much set up like the floor plan in this link except this plan only has 3 bedrooms.
You are Joking right??

It's been a very busy 16 pages to get from the "any old example" to an accurate outline based on hundreds of photos, hours of video background?

Steve2010 I have sent messages to you. Have you seen them?

I am 99% positive (absolutely) we determined the W/D are behind the service door, (outside wall has the dryer vent and washer overflow) the water heater we saw on the "tour" of the very similar house was near the door leading into the house and I believe the A's freezer is where the new diagram shows the w/d. I think it is a chest type that opens from the top rather than front door like most refridges.

PS the size is good as it is not ''pushing out'' the margins or whatever that is called.

I am 99% positive (absolutely) we determined the W/D are behind the service door, (outside wall has the dryer vent and washer overflow) the water heater we saw on the "tour" of the very similar house was near the door leading into the house and I believe the A's freezer is where the new diagram shows the w/d. I think it is a chest type that opens from the top rather than front door like most refridges.

PS the size is good as it is not ''pushing out'' the margins or whatever that is called.
Yes WE did. I am having problems communicating with Steve2010. He has not yet shown all the details we have worked out. The real latest version is post #359. Do you see anything on that you think should be changed?

You are Joking right??

It's been a very busy 16 pages to get from the "any old example" to an accurate outline based on hundreds of photos, hours of video background?

hahahaha, I think you nailed it. the 3 bedroom house had a different ''open'' floor plan.

Maybe she was making a funny!!

Hercule Poirot & anyone else -

The Master bedroom was shown on the "identical house" for-sale listing to be 16 x 11. The kitchen was listed as 12 x 9. The living room was listed as 22 x 14. The dining room was listed as 10 x 9 - I have everything on my CAD drawing to be within inches of these numbers, along with the total square footage of the house.

The wall between the dining room & kitchen shows in a news video that shows Cindy sitting at the dining room table - and you can see the kitchen sink thru the opening into the kitchen - where does the L-shape counter show in a photo or video ?

The outside dimensions of the home are drawn based on the sizes shown on the tax map.

I have revised the bedroom / bath area again - which now matches the mirror reflection shown in that picture from post #386.

layout4.jpg

You are Joking right??

Nope, not joking as the bathroom is in-between the two bedroom. The kitchen is OK according to the real estate person that I wrote to and he said the kitchen is at the back of the right side of the house.

What ever one has done so far is TERRIFIC, I just added where the bathroom belongs. Eventually it will be perfect.

I cut and pasted the plan I found and the one produced here and I will try ans scan it to see how it comes out.

WHo is saying that the bathroom is in-between the two bedrooms?

There is not any room for it there.

My CAD file is to scale, and I just don't see it belonging there.

That location does not match the photo of the bathroom - the one with KC and Caylee looking in the mirror. The photo shows that you walk straight thru the bathroom door and face the mirror. The one shown in your linked plan is not like that.

And - as I mentioned before - there is not enough room for the bathroom to go between the two bedrooms. The overall length and width of the Anthony house in shown on their tax map - and that is what my computer drawing is based on.

Also- keep in mind that builders offer homes with alternate floor plans. They will still look the same on the outside - but the inside can vary by quite a bit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back