WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this rumor about an arrest/s was true, I would think someone with a scanner would have overheard something.:twocents:

I have a question ... I finally figured out MC's bf's name .. well the first name. I wondered why he isn't on her fb? How did you find him?

He is a friend of hers...... at least my understanding of who he is shows he is a friend.... Am I wrong?

Rain is rare, it was nice and semi-sunny and then dumped.

'No, I am afraid not. I would if I could get a group to go there and was able to bet permission to be on the property.

sbm

I must be thinking of Seattle (?) & best to stay away from there..It's way too SPOOKY!

He is a friend of hers...... at least my understanding of who he is shows he is a friend.... Am I wrong?

Not by the first name I had finally figured out for him .. not a common J name. Johnny Cash actor name .... LOL Maybe I'm the wrong one .. ?

Not by the first name I had finally figured out for him .. not a common J name. Johnny Cash actor name .... LOL Maybe I'm the wrong one .. ?

What I did was look at the pics from the memorial (of which he is pictured next to MC dad's gf) and then matched it up with facebook pic. I find his name to be very common. Again, I could be wrong

Oh .. and just to add, I don't have 50 posts yet, but I've received / replied to pm messages before.

What I did was look at the pics from the memorial (of which he is pictured next to MC dad's gf) and then matched it up with facebook pic. I find his name to be very common. Again, I could be wrong

Ok, I'll have to check those pictures out. A few days ago, someone posted a link to his car online .. and his name was the name I'm thinking of. Maybe that person was incorrect.. ? I need to look for that post.

If this rumor about an arrest/s was true, I would think someone with a scanner would have overheard something.:twocents:

We had a member post something she heard previously on her scanner. She probably won't want to post about anything she hears ever again because no one seemed to believe what she said she heard the first time. KWIM?

If anyone was being booked into jail, maybe there's been enough time to get his name on the inmate roster. Does anyone want to call?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77