trial thread: 5/15/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the prosecution is doing a fine job. This lady is being very methodical about exposing all the layers of the lies that TS has told, and she's backing it all up with the evidence.

Don't hold that against me though. I thought the prosecution did a stellar job against Casey Anthony, and look what happened there.

understood, but we're not dealing with Baez (who's a liar) we're dealing with Tammi the liar, and facts, facts and more facts.
Also this jury is not sequestered, and there's no death penalty on the table.

So EJ orders 2 large pizza's in Dsan antonio? Was there any paper trail of someone else that might lead to the kid? What about those people she was seen in the motel lobby with?

I think at the point when TS sees EJ has gona off her rocker and split for Texas, she was worried what would happen to the kid and I dont blame anyone for anything they might have said to EJ to get her home with the kid in tow. The state is using what TS said against her in that matter which TS explained she was scared and telling Logan all what was goin on, at that point TS just wanted the kid safe. This is sad.

Are you even listening to the closing arguments??????

Are you even listening to the closing arguments??????

Im hearing the state and waiting for the defense I wouldnt expect the state to paint the same picture this is how they operate but we will see all that matter is what the jury says

exactly but they sure wasted an entire day blabbing about itLOL and bunch of other nonsense

I don't think so. They haven't talked about what difference it made at all.
Only that she did it .The consequences aren't a part of the charges.

If someone attempts murder with a gun ,but misses,it's still attempted murder.

tammi1.jpg

tammi2.jpg
:hills:

Tammy seems to be having a hard time with hearing FACTS! This is a wonderful closing. Tammi gave far more than her fair share of material for her to work with. I'm sure Det. Ramirez helped her get this timeline together. It is such a complicated one which includes each and every text message, phone call, statement to LE, every tiny bit of information that is out there. Outstanding.

I think the prosecution is doing a fine job. This lady is being very methodical about exposing all the layers of the lies that TS has told, and she's backing it all up with the evidence.

Don't hold that against me though. I thought the prosecution did a stellar job against Casey Anthony, and look what happened there.

That was a mere aberration ,getting 12 + people that would LIKE Jose' Baez and Casey Anthony. There was some monkey business going on ,IMO.

That was a mere aberration ,getting 12 + people that would LIKE Jose' Baez and Casey Anthony. There was some monkey business going on ,IMO.

That not guilty verdict is something I will never be able to understand. They couldn't even convict on child neglect/abuse....I couldn't understand how OJ got off either, but just because the jury voted that way doesn't make it the truth just not guilty in the eyes of the law a killer is set free........

That not guilty verdict is something I will never be able to understand. They couldn't even convict on child neglect/abuse....I couldn't understand how OJ got off either, but just because the jury voted that way doesn't make it the truth just not guilty in the eyes of the law a killer is set free........

too bad Casey wasnt in the military I saw a case that was over 30 years old the guy got a NG then DNA was found in victim 30 yrs later on a cold case investtigation and the original defendants DNA was a hit and the military tried and convicted him he now sits on death row.

I dont understand since the feds were involved why they wont charge her in federal court? are they arfaid of the powerful Anthonys?

I don't know why she thinks this is so funny...

too bad Casey wasnt in the military I saw a case that was over 30 years old the guy got a NG then DNA was found in victim 30 yrs later on a cold case investtigation and the original defendants DNA was a hit and the military tried and convicted him he now sits on death row.

I dont understand since the feds were involved why they wont charge her in federal court? are they arfaid of the powerful Anthonys?

I wish I knew more about the law and exactly how the rule of double jeopardy applies.....I sometimes think it might have ended differently if the death penalty had been off the table and the prosecution hadn't trusted GA and CA. My opinion of the gparents is right on par with my opinion of KC and I do believe that they knew the truth of what their evil spawn did very early on.......

I wish I knew more about the law and exactly how the rule of double jeopardy applies.....I sometimes think it might have ended differently if the death penalty had been off the table and the prosecution hadn't trusted GA and CA. My opinion of the gparents is right on par with my opinion of KC and I do believe that they knew the truth of what their evil spawn did very early on.......

I dont understand it either except that if you cross state lines that is federal since she didnt leave the state that would have been one reason to try her but since the feds were involed in the " kidnapping" I guess that would have made the way for a federal charge but we know that was not true, so I dont know what other excuse they could use and i find it hard to believe if the feds really wanted to get her they could just like Perjury why in the blue blazes didnt they get Cindy, its right there in the testimony she lied through her teeth for Casey, she was at work not on that puter! makes me mad every time I think about it

I have permission from Salem to post these screen shots. I have edited the original screen shots to remove all innocent parties.

EmailsTPSEJ2.jpg

EmailsTPSEJ.jpg

4.jpg

Ha! It did not matter if she was in the courthouse or the law library, she's still guilty of falsifying a document.

lol.

Why was Tammi requesting prayer for Gabriel on Dec. 15th?

Dec15askingforprayer.jpg

Rounding third, heading for home, i'm really happy with this prosecutor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie