MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #4 - *D. Lane guilty*

I hope this evil man finds one shred of decency in his body and confesses to his crime, tell LE where he put her little body and saves everyone a lot of money, time and heartache. It might even save his own life, if he can strike a deal. Not that I am keen on deals being made, but her mother needs closure and Bianca needs a proper buirial.

There's no DP in Michigan, so I'll assume that you mean that D'Andre Lane will meet his demise while incarcerated.

any word on if this will be televised (even if on-line)? Thanks!

I've been checking local news sources daily lately for unexpected delays, motion-filings, etc. in the case. I hope that no news is good news and that the trial is on track to begin next week.

Justice for Bianca :please:

I've been looking also but have seen nothing execpt the one link you posted a few days back. I certainly hope you are right and that no news is good news :please:.

I was SO hoping they would have been able to find her over these last few months with so much activity around the water front, it makes me wonder if he didnt place here somwhere else? She certainly deserves to be given a decent burial and her family derserves the closure....

Poor Poor Bianca :( DL needs to "grow some" and fess up to what he did or didn't do!

back to page one for Bianca.

Any locals hearing any info?

less than 48 hours until the expected start of the trial.

Jury Selection Begins In Bianca Jones Murder Case

September 18, 2012 6:07 AM

DETROIT (WWJ) – Jury selection is set to begin in Wayne County Circuit Court Tuesday for the trial of a Detroit father who is accused of murdering his 2-year-old daughter.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/09/18/jury-selection-begins-in-bianca-jones-murder-case/

September 18, 2012 at 1:00 am

Dog expert's testimony key felony murder trial

Detroit man accused of killing missing girl, 2, while babysitting

By Christine Ferretti and George Hunter
The Detroit News

Detroit — The testimony of a cadaver dog expert may prove key in the felony murder trial of a Detroit man accused of killing his toddler daughter, who remains missing.

Jury selection is slated to begin today in the Wayne County Circuit Court trial of D'Andre Lane, who is charged with felony murder and child abuse in the December disappearance of 2-year-old Bianca Jones.

Meanwhile, the girl's mother stands behind the father of seven and is holding out hope that her daughter is alive...

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120918/METRO01/209180344#ixzz26ox4vOW0

:please: Justice for Bianca :please:

So the wheels of justice are turning! :please:

I wonder how DL is enjoying his stay at the prison?:jail:

http://www.nobodycases.com/no_body2.pdf

According to the above link, there is a 90% conviction rate on no-body cases. I'm praying the jury see's the truth and does the right thing by bringing precious Bianca justice.

From the link BDE posted:

"I'm adamantly championing (Lane's) innocence. I do not believe he was in any way involved with the kidnapping of my daughter. He was a stay-at-home father, he's not a child abuser," Jones said Monday.
"I believe my daughter is alive, and is being held somewhere," Jones said.

:thud: It's disheartening to see Banika in complete denial. I wonder if she will be appearing as a witness for the defense? :sigh: :( 4th habitual offender status and people still think he's a saint. It's not hard to figure out how and why things got this out of hand for D'Andre.

We haven't forgotten you Bianca. Justice is coming! :candle: :jail:

http://www.nobodycases.com/no_body2.pdf

According to the above link, there is a 90% conviction rate on no-body cases. I'm praying the jury see's the truth and does the right thing by bringing precious Bianca justice.

From the link BDE posted:

"I'm adamantly championing (Lane's) innocence. I do not believe he was in any way involved with the kidnapping of my daughter. He was a stay-at-home father, he's not a child abuser," Jones said Monday.
"I believe my daughter is alive, and is being held somewhere," Jones said.

:thud: It's disheartening to see Banika in complete denial. I wonder if she will be appearing as a witness for the defense? :sigh: :( 4th habitual offender status and people still think he's a saint. It's not hard to figure out how and why things got this out of hand for D'Andre.

We haven't forgotten you Bianca. Justice is coming! :candle: :jail:

"Stay-at-home father" :what: At the time that Bianca "went missing", D'Andre was not employed and was "staying" in his girlfriend's home. The guy has been in and out of jail much of his adult life, and I don't recall having heard that Lane was ever gainfully employed, and I didn't buy the "going to college" business for a nano-second. I doubt that any of the mothers who fathered his seven children received any child support; they surely weren't getting money from D'Andre. :moo:

"Stay-at-home father" :what: At the time that Bianca "went missing", D'Andre was not employed and was "staying" in his girlfriend's home. The guy has been in and out of jail much of his adult life, and I don't recall having heard that Lane was ever gainfully employed, and I didn't buy the "going to college" business for a nano-second. I doubt that any of the mothers who fathered his seven children received any child support; they surely weren't getting money from D'Andre. :moo:

When I read Banika's statement 'championing' for the person accused of murdering her daughter, it was like a kick to the stomach. I was infuriated when Nancy Grace got all over her for supporting D'Andre. The NG show was prior to the pre-trial hearing in which so much evidence was made public. I really thought hearing and seeing the evidence at pretrial and the time between the pretrial and trial starting would give Banika some time to come to terms with this. She clearly hasn't. :sigh: :(

That she is publicly supporting him via MSM the day prior to the trial for her daughters murder is just infuriating. All along we have heard she is afraid the public would stop searching for Bianca if she acknowledged her daughter was deceased. What does she think the public is going to do now that she is verbally publicly supporting her daughters alleged murderer days before the trial for Bianca's murder starts?

Even if she feels the way MSM is reporting, she is better to keep that private. She is better to just ask the public to please keep looking for her daughter, regardless the outcome of the trial and to say no comment from there.

I hope she is not in the media as D'Andre's cheerleader throughout this trial. What can of worms that would open for all involved. :sigh:

Oh Banica...please open your eyes...this disgusting excuse for a man killed your precious baby for having a potty accident. The nephew knows it. The cadaver dogs know it. I believe you know it too. I hope you are only doing this to try to keep people searching for her or perhaps she just doesn't want to believe it's true, because believing it's true will truly make her die.

But Banica-watch the trial, look at the evidence-it is without question. His story has never added up and there are plenty of witnesses to back it up. He killed your poor sweet baby and threw her away like trash.

Please bring Justice to this innocent child.

Jury Selection Begins In Bianca Jones Murder Case

September 18, 2012 6:07 AM

DETROIT (WWJ) – Jury selection is set to begin in Wayne County Circuit Court Tuesday for the trial of a Detroit father who is accused of murdering his 2-year-old daughter.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/09/18/jury-selection-begins-in-bianca-jones-murder-case/

September 18, 2012 at 1:00 am

Dog expert's testimony key felony murder trial

Detroit man accused of killing missing girl, 2, while babysitting

By Christine Ferretti and George Hunter
The Detroit News

Detroit — The testimony of a cadaver dog expert may prove key in the felony murder trial of a Detroit man accused of killing his toddler daughter, who remains missing.

Jury selection is slated to begin today in the Wayne County Circuit Court trial of D'Andre Lane, who is charged with felony murder and child abuse in the December disappearance of 2-year-old Bianca Jones.

Meanwhile, the girl's mother stands behind the father of seven and is holding out hope that her daughter is alive...

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120918/METRO01/209180344#ixzz26ox4vOW0

:please: Justice for Bianca :please:

I think they could save all kinds of time, energy, and money by just having 12 of us Sleuthers on the jury!

:jail:

Wow, they are sure not reporting on this case like they were/are the big two out of Will County here; the Drew Peterson case and the Vaughn case.

Anyone seeing any info on how jury selection is going? Anyone tweeting from the court room about this case?

If anyone finds a tweet link to follow this case, please post it. I have no clue how to read/follow tweets but I am willing to learn for precious Bianca.

So little media about this case today, I just can not understand it. :sigh:

Justice for Bianca!:candle: :jail:

Wow, they are sure not reporting on this case like they were/are the big two out of Will County here; the Drew Peterson case and the Vaughn case.

Anyone seeing any info on how jury selection is going? Anyone tweeting from the court room about this case?

If anyone finds a tweet link to follow this case, please post it. I have no clue how to read/follow tweets but I am willing to learn for precious Bianca.

So little media about this case today, I just can not understand it. :sigh:

Justice for Bianca!:candle: :jail:

Presently in these parts, the Kwame Kilpatrick (former Mayor of Detroit) corruption trial and the high-profile case of Bob Bashara who reportedly hired a hit-man to murder his wife have taken center stage with local media. I tend to doubt that there will be livestream coverage of the D'Andre Lane trial or that we will get much more than limited daily updates on court proceedings. :moo:

I am dealing with some real-life issues right now and will limit my time on Websleuths for the time being. I always listen to/watch local news and will let you know if there is anything significant to report.

Presently in these parts, the Kwame Kilpatrick (former Mayor of Detroit) corruption trial and the high-profile case of Bob Bashara who reportedly hired a hit-man to murder his wife have taken center stage with local media. I tend to doubt that there will be livestream coverage of the D'Andre Lane trial or that we will get much more than limited daily updates on court proceedings. :moo:

I am dealing with some real-life issues right now and will limit my time on Websleuths for the time being. I always listen to/watch local news and will let you know if there is anything significant to report.

Thank you for letting us know why we might not see much coverage on this case. Hugs to you and hope all is well soon, BDE. ((((BDE)))) Thank you for keeping us posted, as you can, on what you hear/see on local news.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth
Back