GUILTY TX - Ibonne Zamudio, 20, brutally murdered, Richardson, 13 June 2008

Timothy Jones, Eric Ziegler and James Matisi are being held on $1,000,000 bond each.

It's not enough. they shouldn't have been bailed at all!:furious:

they must be put away forever.:furious:

drugs, of course.:furious:

WHY did I read this! They must be thrown in jail and put away forever! What is this world coming to!

Wow, I wish I hadn't read it either. My heart is racing and I feel like I'm going to be sick. She was a very pretty girl. Such a shame she got involved in drugs.

I'm a little confused by the article. I thought it said that the 10 yr. old was hiding in a closet with his father? This was the victim's child? Did she bring him with her, was this her house. I'm totally confused and I really don't want to go back to the article.

Wow, I wish I hadn't read it either. My heart is racing and I feel like I'm going to be sick. She was a very pretty girl. Such a shame she got involved in drugs.

I'm a little confused by the article. I thought it said that the 10 yr. old was hiding in a closet with his father? This was the victim's child? Did she bring him with her, was this her house. I'm totally confused and I really don't want to go back to the article.
Some of the cases here have truly haunted me. Its hard not to read them, people wonder why I am such a protective mother too.:rolleyes:

That kid deserves witness protection. That was a brave thing he did to call the police.

They discussed this on the local news the other day. Horrific actions in trying to ensure no one could identify the victim. I wonder if they would have succeeded if the man's son hadn't been brave.

That kid deserves witness protection. That was a brave thing he did to call the police.

They discussed this on the local news the other day. Horrific actions in trying to ensure no one could identify the victim. I wonder if they would have succeeded if the man's son hadn't been brave.
Poor kid, Who knows what he heard and how he will be scarred.

Sorry, I get it now. The 10 yr. old belonged to the man that owned the house.

Absolutely speechless here, geez I had to pick my jaw up from the floor after reading that affidavit. What the HELL is wrong with people. That poor brave little boy. I just hope and pray he didn't see what they did to that poor girl.
What was up in that affidavit with the father saying he went into smoke crack with the other three around 4 am when his son went to bed. What is a 10 year old doing up at 4 am??? Well I guess getting your son to bed wasn't a top priority for this crack smokin accomplice to murder Father of the year candidate. I hope that boy gets the proper protection and therapy to get over the horror of what he must of witnessed.

HMMMMM Drugs are real bad MMMKAY!!!!:furious:

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/d...s/wfaa080616_wz_richardsonmurder.c4d863c.html
WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENTS
It's just horrific what was done to this woman. I don't even want to type any of the details out. And that poor little boy will never be the same after this.

Edited to add: There is a link to the affidavit at the link.

I read the affidavid...sickening....it did clear up some confusion after reading the article.

BUt leaves out how the boy ( who went to bed at 4am....) learn of the murder . That poor kid

This was absolutely one of the worst crimes scenes I've read about. I actually speechless.

Well I'm not reading it after reading everyones reaction. But I hope the little boy gets a lot of help and is OK.

I read the affidavid...sickening....it did clear up some confusion after reading the article.

BUt leaves out how the boy ( who went to bed at 4am....) learn of the murder . That poor kid

I think his father must have heard or seen something, got the boy, and they both hid in the closet. I wonder why the idiot dad didn't call 911 instead of the child?

Okay - I'm not reading it either, too scary. But for anyone who did, did they identify the perps? Would someone, brave enough to read the article post their names?

TIA,

Salem

Okay - I'm not reading it either, too scary. But for anyone who did, did they identify the perps? Would someone, brave enough to read the article post their names?

TIA,

Salem

Ibonne Zamudio is the dead woman.
James Matisi, Terry Jones and Eric Zeigler are charged with her death.

The four where smoking crack in an upstairs bedroom. Zeigler and Zamudio would occasionally leave the room and Jones said they were having sex in the bathroom. At one point, he claims Matisi left also. When Matisi returned alone, he told Jones to go help Zeigler. Jones went into the bathroom and found Zeigler mutilating the corpse.

It appears that one guy (Zeigler) committed the crime. Apparently, she was mutilated AFTER being killed. Matisi may have helped kill her, Jones of course, says he did nothing. Of course, so does Matisi.

However all three are being charged until they sort out the details.

Ibonne Zamudio is the dead woman.
James Matisi, Terry Jones and Eric Zeigler are charged with her death.

The four where smoking crack in an upstairs bedroom. Zeigler and Zamudio would occasionally leave the room and Jones said they were having sex in the bathroom. At one point, he claims Matisi left also. When Matisi returned alone, he told Jones to go help Zeigler. Jones went into the bathroom and found Zeigler mutilating the corpse.

It appears that one guy (Zeigler) committed the crime. Apparently, she was mutilated AFTER being killed. Matisi may have helped kill her, Jones of course, says he did nothing. Of course, so does Matisi.

However all three are being charged until they sort out the details.

Just wanted to add:
Jones and Matisi are giving different stories, and Ziegler is refusing to speak without a lawyer.
Jones was found in the home, NUDE, when police arrived.

Just wanted to add:
Jones and Matisi are giving different stories, and Ziegler is refusing to speak without a lawyer.
Jones was found in the home, NUDE, when police arrived.

Nude AND Belligerent.

That paints an ugly picture.

All 3 of them look really really scary. Why would such a young pretty girl even want to go anywhere with the creeps to begin with? I google earthed the address. The house looks like it's in a pretty upscale neighborhood.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back