GUILTY UK - Vanessa George & 4 others for child sex abuse ring, Plymouth, 2009

You say "society" treats women more harshly, but when judges, the media, and even the victims seem to be far more lenient/accepting towards female "abusers" (i.e. those women who "fell in love with", "had an affair with" and "wanted to marry" some 13-year old or whatever), where exactly is the evidence for this harsh treatment?

The case where the mother reported a 15-year-old babysitter for getting her 8-yo son to touch her breasts, and the police arrested and charged the boy not the babysitter - is that the kind of "harsh treatment" you are talking about?

Sorry, I don't want to jump down your throat, but this just confuses me.

I totally agree with you. There is no parity in the legal treatment and that is totally unfair. I guess what I am trying to say, unelegantly, is that we as women see male sex offenders as real POSes who deserve to be in jail, we see women who do this as being worthy of a cell under the jail. When it comes to teenage boys and teachers, there is still the myth that the boy enjoyed it and I can't remember the woman's name, but there was a teacher in FL who was a beautiful, young blonde woman who had sex with a teen boy and no one took it seriously. She got probation. The national media treated it almost as a joke because she was so good looking. I think the legal system has a lot of catching up to do with the reality of abuse.

Let's face it; it is more and more difficult for men to have unfettered access to children. Women, however, are another story. I wonder how many female daycare workers have actually had any of their info run? JMO.

While I do not think all females molesters are victims, I do believe society treats them more harshly, if not the law. Men are seen as base and following their predatory nature when they molest. Women are supposed to be the nuturers of the human race and when someone goes against that, they are treated more harshly. It messes with people's (skewed) worldview of all women as mothers and caretakers.

I respectfully disagree somewhat. Women have always been treated differently in our justice system but it certainly isn't harsher. There is a wide gap in the prison time served for a female versus a male for same like crimes.

That is our problem imo. Women want to be equal in all things except in the justice system. Then they are perfectly comfortable with reverting back to being seen as the meek, needy, downtrodden, blame the male, poor female and the charade works many many times because our society has so far to go to really look at females for what they are which is they can be as sadistic and vile as any male every dared to be.

We have even seen female predators that do no time at all. Just walk with probation, especially teachers yet if it was a male teacher that had sexually assaulted an underage child their sentence would be much much harsher.

I certainly hope this piece of trash gets the maximum and I would feel no different if the abuser was a male. They are in the same rotten barrel imo.

imo

While I do not think all females molesters are victims, I do believe society treats them more harshly, if not the law. Men are seen as base and following their predatory nature when they molest. Women are supposed to be the nuturers of the human race and when someone goes against that, they are treated more harshly. It messes with people's (skewed) worldview of all women as mothers and caretakers.

Mary Kay Leteourneau- out of jail after being released twice to reoffend
Karla Homolka- out of jail and has a family
Katherine Tew- community service
Debra LaFave- too pretty to go to jail

and the list goes on

http://crime.about.com/od/sex/ig/female_pedophiles/

I am hardly seeing a pattern that shows these women paying higher judicial prices than their male predators. I actually see quite the opposite. Their crimes are hardly taken seriously.

What I will acknowledge is them getting more press coverage, especially if they are "hot" and their story can be considered spicey in the details. More harshly.... not so much.

I respectfully disagree somewhat. Women have always been treated differently in our justice system but it certainly isn't harsher. There is a wide gap in the prison time served for a female versus a male for same like crimes.

That is our problem imo. Women want to be equal in all things except in the justice system. Then they are perfectly comfortable with reverting back to being seen as the meek, needy, downtrodden, blame the male, poor female and the charade works many many times because our society has so far to go to really look at females for what they are which is they can be as sadistic and vile as any male every dared to be.

We have even seen female predators that do no time at all. Just walk with probation, especially teachers yet if it was a male teacher that had sexually assaulted an underage child their sentence would be much much harsher.

I certainly hope this piece of trash gets the maximum and I would feel no different if the abuser was a male. They are in the same rotten barrel imo.

imo

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, I meant that as a society we women are harder on women offenders, even if the law isn't. I see a male RSO and think "scummy pervert." I see a female RSO and think not just "scummy pervert" but "WTF is wrong with you?"

The second woman arrested has now been charged with child sex abuse, while the two male youths have been released without charge.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8110566.stm

Angela Allen, 39, was arrested in Nottingham as part of the investigation at Little Ted's nursery.
Ms Allen, of Bulwell, Nottingham faces a series of charges, including four counts of sexual assault.

Did you see the statement that she "had no fixed abode"....i.e., she was homeless (while employed I assume) ? I know that certainly NOT all (or even many) homeless people do things like this, but wouldn't the nursery have checked her out a little better before hiring her knowing this?

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, I meant that as a society we women are harder on women offenders, even if the law isn't. I see a male RSO and think "scummy pervert." I see a female RSO and think not just "scummy pervert" but "WTF is wrong with you?"

Honestly, I think women that sexually abuse children disgust me more and are even worse than males.

I am mystified-seeing as they had the three dead to rights, why not make it a condition of the guilty pleas that they name the victims? I mean it could be really simple-we will keep you out of the general population for one day for each child named, right???....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...uilty-sexually-assaulting-young-children.html

women are as predatory as men, and this case shows just how depraved some of them are

This is a really strange case. It seems they met on Facebook (who knows how) then started talking about all of this, getting worse and worse as it went on. One of the women worked in a day care and took photos of children being abused! Even so, do you think that she is a true pedophile (meaning she derived sexual pleasure from the acts) or has some other personality disorder that would lead her to do anything to impress or please a man? There is a difference from her end, although not in how it affects the children and their parents, of course.

As far as I've understood female sex abusers they are mostly interested in older children like the Mary Kay Letournou type. Anyone know the statistics on that type of abuser? And given that women are more likely to be in caretaker positions of children and we all accept women fauning over children more than men, about whom we become suspicious, then how would you recognize red flags regarding a potential female sex abuser?

Here's another article about these three perverted pedos.

Nursery worker Vanessa George: 'devilish’ alliance after chance Facebook meeting
Three strangers united on Facebook - Vanessa George, Colin Blanchard and Angela Allen - formed one of Britain’s most depraved paedophile rings, its members competing over the internet to carry out ever more appalling acts of abuse.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...h-alliance-after-chance-Facebook-meeting.html

I think it might be a good idea to ban cell phones from being brought inside nurserys by employees. Couldn't hurt, with cases like this happening.

Beyond the actual physical assault of the children, I would think that they would also be able to prevent photos of diaper changes, clothing changes and just images of infants and toddlers from being distributed....it makes me nauseous even pondering what might have gone on while my children were in daycare...not that anything happened, but what if someone was taking pictures of one of my lovelies and distributing it over the internet??? GASP.

Still wondering why spilling the names of the victims is not being required here.

This is a really strange case. It seems they met on Facebook (who knows how) then started talking about all of this, getting worse and worse as it went on. One of the women worked in a day care and took photos of children being abused! Even so, do you think that she is a true pedophile (meaning she derived sexual pleasure from the acts) or has some other personality disorder that would lead her to do anything to impress or please a man? There is a difference from her end, although not in how it affects the children and their parents, of course.

As far as I've understood female sex abusers they are mostly interested in older children like the Mary Kay Letournou type. Anyone know the statistics on that type of abuser? And given that women are more likely to be in caretaker positions of children and we all accept women fauning over children more than men, about whom we become suspicious, then how would you recognize red flags regarding a potential female sex abuser?

You would use the same red flags as you would for a male predator. The female also picks their victims. If anyone is spending way too much time with a child then they should be looked at closely or if children are in their care and are young and defenseless. Cell phones should be banned in day care centers imo.

The stats in our country are grossly flawed when it comes to a female pedophile and because of that double standard is one of the reasons females go undetected for so many years. Victims (both genders) who were sexually abused by a female predator doesn't usually tell and the ones who do 80% of them are not believed. Only in the last few months are we seeing the female predator exposed and I hope for the victims' sake it will continue. Even LE has blinded themselves too long when it comes to female predators.

Their motives are the same as a male predator. They pick vulnerable victims, they establish relationships with them to gain their trust or giving a reason for them to be around the victims, they groom them and they both try to convince the victim they do it out of love. (GAG)

Imo, it is not true that the female predator just lust for the older teenage boy. I have read articles where moms were molesting their children (both genders) from the time they were a very young age.

I believe when the trial of Melissa Huckaby is held then our society will become enlightened as to how treacherous a female predator can be.

I don't agree that these pedophiles do it because of a man. They have to have this disgusting lust deep within them to even do what they do.

imo

Here's another article about these three perverted pedos.

Nursery worker Vanessa George: 'devilish’ alliance after chance Facebook meeting
Three strangers united on Facebook - Vanessa George, Colin Blanchard and Angela Allen - formed one of Britain’s most depraved paedophile rings, its members competing over the internet to carry out ever more appalling acts of abuse.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...h-alliance-after-chance-Facebook-meeting.html

I think it might be a good idea to ban cell phones from being brought inside nurserys by employees. Couldn't hurt, with cases like this happening.

I agree!! At our son's preschool no one person is ever alone with one child.

The problem with identifying the red flags in females is that it is considered more normal for a woman to want to spend more time with children. That said, I got a real hinky feeling about a female who married into our family and do not let my son have a relationship with her. I wasn't as sure if she'd do something physically now, but she's just really weird anyway. But I was also worried that when our son got older she might do something. She's very hyper-sexual. My husband said we needed more proof before ending that relationship, but I said that we aren't our son's attorneys or case workers we are his parents. And what proof would we get? It would be with our son!

I am dumb-founded at the sentence as this crime was vile!! The one positive to come from this case IMO, though, is a greater validation that outwardly decent people can commit evil acts right under our noses. I don't hear many people yelling and screaming that these babies "made-up" the *advertiser censored*.

I am so sorry for the little victims and their families. As the man said, "You'd get more for robbing someone's house!" What a low price we put on innocence.

"There were gasps of horror from the public gallery as details of Allen's abuse were recounted by the judge."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...or-public-protection-today.html#ixzz0ZnZG6xSd

I am dumb-founded at the sentence as this crime was vile!! The one positive to come from this case IMO, though, is a greater validation that outwardly decent people can commit evil acts right under our noses. I don't hear many people yelling and screaming that these babies "made-up" the *advertiser censored*.

I am so sorry for the little victims and their families. As the man said, "You'd get more for robbing someone's house!" What a low price we put on innocence.

"There were gasps of horror from the public gallery as details of Allen's abuse were recounted by the judge."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...or-public-protection-today.html#ixzz0ZnZG6xSd

Welcome to the so called "justice system" here in the UK. This sort of sickness is what we have to read about everyday. You could kill someone and still only get 15 years max. Its a joke.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cynde64
Back