Prove Cindy Wrong-Search the Ground for Caylee!

cjm11

Reaction score
I am so frustrated that Cindy is able to turn away people who want to help find Caylee. I don't mean to be mean by the title of this thread, but we have got
to get people involved in helping TES find Caylee.

If we can get people involved by turning the anger they have toward Cindy into proving her wrong, can you imagine how many people would be out there searching!

I am over a 1000 miles away from Orlando, so I am trying to do what I can from here. Believe me, if I was close enough I would be out there everyday searching until our precious Caylee was found.

We need to cover ALL avenues to find Caylee. Let Cindy go her way, and we will do what REALLY needs to be done. Please, tell everyone you know that is near enough to physically ground search for Caylee to prove Cindy wrong!

(MOO, please, I don't mean to hurt feelings here, we just need to find Caylee!)

it is time for people to turn of the Cindy Channel.
and get real.:behindbar

I am so frustrated that Cindy is able to turn away people who want to help find Caylee. I don't mean to be mean by the title of this thread, but we have got

If we can get people involved by turning the anger they have toward Cindy into proving her wrong, can you imagine how many people would be out there searching!

I am over a 1000 miles away from Orlando, so I am trying to do what I can from here. Believe me, if I was close enough I would be out there everyday searching until our precious Caylee was found.

We need to cover ALL avenues to find Caylee. Let Cindy go her way, and we will do what REALLY needs to be done. Please, tell everyone you know that is near enough to physically ground search for Caylee to prove Cindy wrong!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The whole family are just lovin the publicity and Cindy's guilt trip for letting Caylee go with Casey is making her block the truth out.
So well.

I can not say i would be all for having any of my children
proven guilty for anything.
i would look out for them no doubt.
It is a parent's job.

But still Cindy takes it so far.

She is on all the shows and saying Caylee this Casey that.

She wants people to stop trying to deepen the serious charges brought on Casey & focus on Caylee.
No can do....
cuz without real clues and real names well there ya go.

So, this is not going to ever come to any conclusion.

Casey may have indeed committed the perfect crime.
Still say she and SCOTT PETERSON the king of Denial and King lier has found his perfect mate.

Casey and Scott are a pefect pair.
both did not want their child.
That's how I see it .

PLEASE, let's not give up! The LE is determined to find Caylee. If we can find Caylee, that gives LE more ammo to make sure Casey stays where she is now.

snipped from: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=11&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office have requested the search team stay.

"The Sheriff of Orange County has given us a check for $5,000, 25 airboats and the entire mounted patrol to continue the search for Caylee," Miller said.
"The sheriff says he wants us to stay until Caylee is found, and we will search the entire county, state and country until we find this little girl so we can give her the dignity and respect she deserves," he continued.

Does anyone know if the reward is just for finding Caylee alive? If not, I hate to say, money makes people work harder.

I LOVE YOU !! I was thinking the same thing!!!!!!!!! thank you for posting it! It may not be the "right" reason for getting people looking, but at least she will get found and Cindy can start grieving, LE can put her away where she belongs, and little Caylee can have the proper bury she deserves. Thank you

yes, let's bring Caylee home...thank you to all the volunteers who are out there searching.

PLEASE, let's not give up! The LE is determined to find Caylee. If we can find Caylee, that gives LE more ammo to make sure Casey stays where she is now.

snipped from: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=11&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office have requested the search team stay.

"The Sheriff of Orange County has given us a check for $5,000, 25 airboats and the entire mounted patrol to continue the search for Caylee," Miller said.
"The sheriff says he wants us to stay until Caylee is found, and we will search the entire county, state and country until we find this little girl so we can give her the dignity and respect she deserves," he continued.

Does anyone know if the reward is just for finding Caylee alive? If not, I hate to say, money makes people work harder.

Good for OC LE!

IMHO, it may have become personal for LE. Their resources are being massively wasted, because this one babe won't open her mouth.

And, FL has gotta be just hell to search-- endless wetlands, wet heat, mosquitos the size of sparrows....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The whole family are just lovin the publicity and Cindy's guilt trip for letting Caylee go with Casey is making her block the truth out.
So well.

I can not say i would be all for having any of my children
proven guilty for anything.
i would look out for them no doubt.
It is a parent's job.

But still Cindy takes it so far.

She is on all the shows and saying Caylee this Casey that.

She wants people to stop trying to deepen the serious charges brought on Casey & focus on Caylee.
No can do....
cuz without real clues and real names well there ya go.

So, this is not going to ever come to any conclusion.

Casey may have indeed committed the perfect crime.
Still say she and SCOTT PETERSON the king of Denial and King lier has found his perfect mate.

Casey and Scott are a pefect pair.
both did not want their child.
That's how I see it .

No way the family loves the media attention. NO WAY. its just Cindy needs to find anyone that will listen to her talk about Caylee. Its her way of keeping Caylee "alive". (To keep talking about Caylee to anyone who will listen) AND -everytime she talks it puts Caylee's picture on the TV and it just might be the lucky time someone who knows something or has seen caylee sees her pic on tv ( in cindys mind)

No way the family loves the media attention. NO WAY. its just Cindy needs to find anyone that will listen to her talk about Caylee. Its her way of keeping Caylee "alive". (To keep talking about Caylee to anyone who will listen)

I think Cindy is trying to draw attention away from the ground search. I think she knows Caylee is dead, and does not want her found. I suspect Casey "fessed up" to Cindy, immediately after Cindy called 911. That would account for Cindy changing her story about the odor in the car.

Cindy keeps trying to redirect searchers and LE to other states to investigate "sightings" and "tips" that people "call in to her." She wants Equusearch to quit the ground search and "follow up" on those.

This may sound even meaner, but at this point if Caylee is recovered, I would hate to think that they have to turn her over to those GP's. Here people, strangers who don't even know this child have showed more love and concern for her then her own GP's or own mother. I have a feeling Cindy won't even accept it's Caylee if they do find her.

So at this point, why even bother with the family. Everything Cindy says should be ignored. If the media and forums ignored her, perhaps we can turn the focus back on Caylee where it belongs. Strange a Grandma who originally stated this should be about Caylee, has made this all out to be about HER and her Daughter. I am sick of seeing or hearing CA.

I think Cindy is trying to draw attention away from the ground search. I think she knows Caylee is dead, and does not want her found. I suspect Casey "fessed up" to Cindy, immediately after Cindy called 911. That would account for Cindy changing her story about the odor in the car.

Cindy keeps trying to redirect searchers and LE to other states to investigate "sightings" and "tips" that people "call in to her." She wants Equusearch to quit the ground search and "follow up" on those.

I agree with you also. I think it is a combination of both things for cindy

This may sound even meaner, but at this point if Caylee is recovered, I would hate to think that they have to turn her over to those GP's. Here people, strangers who don't even know this child have showed more love and concern for her then her own GP's or own mother. I have a feeling Cindy won't even accept it's Caylee if they do find her.

So at this point, why even bother with the family. Everything Cindy says should be ignored. If the media and forums ignored her, perhaps we can turn the focus back on Caylee where it belongs. Strange a Grandma who originally stated this should be about Caylee, has made this all out to be about HER and her Daughter. I am sick of seeing or hearing CA.

AMEN !! Lets take all the control away from Anthony's , completley cut them out of the media, and FIND that little girl!

PLEASE BECOME A VOLUNTEER WITH THIS:

I compiled a list of emails and feedback forms of all tv/news stations in FL that cover this case. Let's send them short messages asking them to cover MORE and MORE Tim's efforts and put the focus on the need for volunteers. The press needs to prove they can take the focus from the soap opera and put it on the people who are actually doing something to find the baby. Casey will get her day in court and so is Cindy and she can stand on the stand and say Marsians took Caylee. But media now need to help Tim and as viewers we can help persuade them to do that.

I live far far away from FL to become a volunteer for Tim, I did donate money, but still I had to do something pro-active. Please join me in an effort to ''push'' the media to focus on what is important now. More people going out and trying to locate the baby.

Taking the control from the Anthony's manipulating the emotions of the audience and the ''subject'' of tv shows by telling the media we want to watch the efforts of Equusearch. We do not need any more Cindy or Baez, we need to see those people who are actually helping.

This is the thread with the contact info - take 2 minutes and write 2-3 sentences to the press asking them to focus on the need for volunteers.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2609798#post2609798

Please read. I keep trying to tell people who are searching to tell the police to check the landfills and that back yard again. I do not trust the Anthonys. Upon the investigators seeing a fresh cement slab in the Antonys yard, Cindy said we were always digging up the yard. No I don't buy it, please I wish just for peace of mind, they would go bust open that cement! Afterall Casey said she is "close"
PS If I lived closer. didn't have this bad back of mine, I'd be there. But I can't help other than to give suggestions, sorry.

Please read. I keep trying to tell people who are searching to tell the police to check the landfills and that back yard again. I do not trust the Anthonys. Upon the investigators seeing a fresh cement slab in the Antonys yard, Cindy said we were always digging up the yard. No I don't buy it, please I wish just for peace of mind, they would go bust open that cement! Afterall Casey said she is "close"
PS If I lived closer. didn't have this bad back of mine, I'd be there. But I can't help other than to give suggestions, sorry.

REMEMBER....Cindy called the LE and SHE WAS VERY INISTENT on them coming on her yard and look. She said she was worrying if something happened with the pool and she wanted them to look at the pool and everything even though she didn't believe an accident happened and if it happened Casey would have told her. Why did she insist for LE to look in her back yard? BECAUSE THERE WAS NOTHING THERE!!!!. If Cindy insisted the LE looked in her yard then I say there is nothing in the yard. Just another smoke screen game.

Look again the pictures of her yard. It is too easy for LE to find if the baby is there. The yard is too small and not many areas the baby could have been placed actually. I am sure the LE did a thorough search. I don't think Caylee was ever buried in that yard and I don't think the LE ever believed she was in the yard. I think they have lots of other evidence that is guiding them somewhere else, we just don't know about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back