2010.05.23 ~ Misty Jailhouse videos released: General Discussion

Did I listen to the right tape? The one I heard is when Misty says she has been in jail for 70 days.....that makes it the first week in April.

Tape 4 misty is saying she talked to ron yesterday and asked him if he was going to testify against her and he said no he loved her.

Starts at the 17 min mark.

I would almost bet this was said in a 3way call TN or GMS arranged for them.

This is Misty talking....this is Misty talking....this is Misty talking.....

CBM. I hear ya Papa... that got my volcano erupting, too. The thing is, she has nothing to gain by saying this. I most certainly believe this to be true.

Well, I'm gonna quit crying about it, but I can't get any of the last videos to play. I click and nothing happens.

OK, I'm back to feeling sorry for Misty again. It does sound like she was used by the Cummings, and that she loves/loved the kids. I can't figure out why she won't give Ron up. She seems to lean that way, and then she pulls back. Maybe, she still has a tiny part of her that thinks she can beat these charges and she and Ron could get back together. I don't think she has completely shut the door on him yet!

I think to give Ron up, she's gonna have to include herself, or give Tommy up. That's the impression I get from the tapes. I feel like any time Tommy's name is brought into it, her dad shows his anger, lets her know how angry Tommy is, & how angry Linsey is. He claims & even begs for the truth, but he makes it clear, that he wants a truth that doesn't include Tommy. Her dad is very manipulative. maybe because he doesn't believe Tommy's involved...maybe not. Misty has a real fear of her family abandoning her. They're all she has & she's desperate to keep them together. I feel sorry for her dad, but he's really pizzing me off. I feel like Misty has been manipulated from the get go, & he's no better. Seriously, I'm really ticked at him.

Tape 4 misty is saying she talked to ron yesterday and asked him if he was going to testify against her and he said no he loved her.

One question..WHY in the HELL-O is LE allowing this?

Imagine that....GGMS used Haleigh to satisfy her and her grandson's pathetic needs and wants..Does that surprise me? NO..

Kind of makes you think what GGMS said about how mad she was that Ron allowed Misty to come back after the party week was kind of like a.........

CROCK!!

I don't get it! Misty isn't allowed to talk to her own brother because he is a co-conspirator, but she can talk to Ronald and he is a co-conspirator? Dang, let's hear those tapes!

Yep, could be, Dr. Fessel. These two women still busy, scrambling around, desperately trying to orchestrate behind the scenes, I believe. These two will try and "work" Misty whatever way they can. Ron, he will do his own thing and all their hard work (Teresa and Annette's) will be for naught; their golden boy will have no trouble ratting them out either.

Ron's gotta keep telling Misty he loves her; he KNOWS that she can, and probably will, tell what she knows and that will not be good for Ronnie.

This, is of course, all my OPINION.

Just a reminder:

TN--"do you think she will talk?"

Dear TN:

Yes, yes I believe she will be talking, and talking. And then talking some more. I hope you're prepared.

One question..WHY in the HELL-O is LE allowing this?

Above BBM
The WHYis in reference as to why LE is allowing Misty to talk directly with Ron(by what we think is 3way calls done by his family)... We've got to remember LE is hearing EVERY SINGLE BREATH THATS EVEN DRAWN ON THESE TAPES(where as we hear the version LE wants us to hear)There has got to be an extremely important reason that they are allowing this to happen(they've had to decided this is some how progressing the case)Because yes, we all know that THEY COULD easily stop this IMMEDIATELY and prevent it from ever occurring again.
This is a reminder to me that LE knows and has so much more info and insight into this case than of course, we are privy to.

Towards the end of tape 3 Misty is saying she is waking up at night crying because of Ron. That would scare me if I was Ron.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back