TX - Longview, WhtFem (UP 9863), 41-50, Suicide - Assumed Identity, Dec'10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon Dorner dob: Jan 13, 1970

Blake's real name is Jon Blakeley Ruff.

What does a BOT do? What is this website for?

When did they start dating? Perhaps she used his email address on her resume?

NY Daily News says they dated for "less than a year before they got married" and they got married in January 2004. The email address is CS (I assume computer science) engineer. Do we know what Blake did for a living? http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/authorities-struggle-id-mystery-woman-article-1.1383957 2002.

I wonder what the reason is that they suspect she had a nose job? Depending on if she had bridge work or just the tip reconstructed .. there would possibly be tiny scars (but they fade..). i'm wondering if she had bridge work, easy to tell if you were to feel it.

I'm wondering the same thing! Who on earth would leave that severe "lean" in the nose? That makes no sense to me.

o/t: AstroKitty - you are a fascinating creature - a wealth of info! :loveyou:

I'm wondering the same thing! Who on earth would leave that severe "lean" in the nose? That makes no sense to me.

o/t: AstroKitty - you are a fascinating creature - a wealth of info! :loveyou:

i know a few people that screwed up their nose jobs by picking at the stitches, however it doesn't like like a lean, more like a deviated septum aka cocaine nose job. Im wondering if it was the bridge, like a bump being taken out?

and o/t thank you lol, glad this mess of a life is valuable somehow ;)

Another thing to investigate might be the username for The Personality Forge profile linked to the email on her resume. It's "cedar".

These may be silly questions but being new to sleuthing I still have to ask.

Would her name change hearing have been transcribed and would that transcript still exist this many years after the fact?

I would love to get a peek at that. She may have used words or phrases only heard in particular regions of the country. My family is spread all across the US and we all use different words for the same thing. ie soda/coke/pop

im on a google hunt for states with towns that start with cedar.

since she's known to have been in dallas, texas has a cedar..

from the wiki page:
"Cedar Hill is a city in Dallas and Ellis counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is located approximately 16 miles (26 km) southwest of downtown Dallas"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cedar_Hill,_Texas

Some speculation, some deduction:

I think the email address belongs/belonged to the man who dated early LEK and told Veiling she " had too many problems " for him to deal with.

I don't know how to include a link on the iPad, sorry.

She wanted an email address on her resume. She may not have even asked him first.

Now this doesn't explain about the Roof/Ruff book query, but surely if Blake graduated from DeVry and worked For Verizon he had his own email address?

YMMV,

Laughing

I'm new at this, so I am still trying to understand the logic that the taped-mouth girl in the photo could not be LEK. Even thou the photo became public in 1989 with another case, could the photo not have been LEK and been taken in, say, 1986, for example (still having nothing to do with Tara.)

Cedar is a username on many gaming websites, and most of the profiles say she is a 15 yr old girl. If this is her, maybe 15 was the age when something significant happened. The personality forge site is a sort of gaming site also.

I'm not sure - why would Blake make up a name?

This Personality Forge website (it is AI Artificial Intelligence) chat bot thing is REALLY off the wall... and some of it by the ad's on the page, look like having computer sex with animated women... and there are several "adult" chats going on... And these little bots you create some how have lives of their own and conversations without you (automated??) It seems Blake was a little weird, and Lori might of had some mental issues, this I guess fits right in as another very odd twist to me -- we have a "very religious girl-who dresses matronly, who used to be a stripper, who got a boob job, is OCD, maybe schizophrenic and completely erases her past and creates a "new her" maybe this "BOT" was another extension of a fake existence via the bot...

Here is what it says on the About Personality Forge:

About The Personality Forge

Welcome to the Personality Forge, one of the most advanced artificial intelligence platforms in the world. Here people create and work on AI Personalities called chat bots who, once created, have an independent existence, chatting with both real people and other chat bots. While you're away, they're having conversations, making friends, and making memories that you can look in on.

The Personality Forge's AI Engine integrates memories, emotions, knowledge of hundreds of thousands of words, sentence structure, unmatched pattern-matching capabilities, and a scripting language called AIScript. It's the heart and mind of all the bots here, and it's easy enough to work with that you need no programming experience to get started. Read more about the AI Engine's features.

You can chat with bots, post messages on different topics in the forums, and become a part of the first-ever AI & Human online community. For information on how to post messages, chat, and other general information, keep reading. You can find information on how to create AI Personalities in The Book of AI.

This is really strange for either Blake or Lori... this just gets stranger and stranger to me...

I'm new at this, so I am still trying to understand the logic that the taped-mouth girl in the photo could not be LEK. Even thou the photo became public in 1989 with another case, could the photo not have been LEK and been taken in, say, 1986, for example (still having nothing to do with Tara.)

Cedar is a username on many gaming websites, and most of the profiles say she is a 15 yr old girl. If this is her, maybe 15 was the age when something significant happened. The personality forge site is a sort of gaming site also.

Picture of girl in van with duct tape: the film used was not sold until 1989.

Don't know how to link using the iPad, but that came up on the Tara Calico thread quite a while back.

The year range is after Tara's disappearance but rules out other children as the other subject in the photograph.

YMMV

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I don't think the cedar thing is connected if it is the old boyfriend's email addy. Also, they created the acct, then never returned. The other users named cedar (15 yrs old) have logged in recently.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I don't think the cedar thing is connected if it is the old boyfriend's email addy. Also, they created the acct, then never returned. The other users named cedar (15 yrs old) have logged in recently.

the description of her is so ... split. i can only guess that she felt guilty for her past and became religious. tea parties, cuban food, being a veggie, cosmetic surgery = she had money at some point. granted she was a stripper and during the time she would have been doing that, money was epically great.

i run this through my head in a way that if i were to run and change everything - what are the things i couldn't shake? i love sushi, bubble tea, french cinema and philosophy - i have implants and a nose job. i have extensive tattoos that are well done. even if i were to go totally religious - never speak of my past - confine myself to my house and dress matronly (whatever that is) - my quirks and taste for things would peak out. now look at my list and pick it apart, can you guess where i became 'refined' in my craft?

now look at hers. veggie, cuban food, tea, breast implants (add in anything else) pick it apart.

i instantly thought of traveling overseas either to dance (a lot of girls go to PR, Guam, Toyko). being vegetarian doesn't mean necessarily health conscious - it could be an animal rights issue with her. Or should could be obsessive about what is IN her food. (I love how my left shift key just kicked on. Swear I'm not this bad with punctuation normally).

What did she obsess over?
Her hands
*obviously her appearance which is why when she "let herself go" it was noted
establishing a family
her daughter never straying from her
her husband
religion
food

This just sounds like someone with a psychotic break. I'm wondering if they said tourettes because she repeated certain words or actions? Did she twitch? Was the ADD based on her hyper activity (aka possible mania or break). OCD is obviously a mental health issue.

There are people who have breakdowns and believe people are after them, but no one is. If her prints have been ran through everything, then she's not missing or at least - her prints aren't on file.

Total enigma and if it was something criminal - we'd know by now. She obviously was rather unwell, she did commit suicide on Xmas eve (right?) in the drive way to her ex MIL's house. She wanted to be found and she wanted them to hurt. that's why people do that sort of thing - at least in that set up. For a person paranoid about being found out or discovered, she didn't care in the end. That needs to be considered too.

How old was her child when she began to "fall apart"? Is it possible a psychosis was triggered from the hormones dropping post delivery?

WOW... She and Jennifer have the same mouth and around the mouth the way their cheeks are... I am seriously wondering if there is a connection... especially with her going missing in 1988, when the fake name was started.

This larger picture especially shows
JaneDoe1.jpg
Wictor-Jennifer.jpg

I see what you're saying. The shape of their face (the "outline" if that's what it's called) is VERY similar, especially around the bottom of the cheeks and the chin area. I'll list the things I saw that were somewhat different but if she had plastic surgery like someone pointed out might have happened, that might be the reason for those things.

Jennifer has much more pronounced nasolabial folds. Lori's are almost flat. Lori's smiles almost always show her bottom teeth too (although the larger picture doesn't show that very much you'll see in many others that she smiles this way) and Jennifer doesn't appear to smile like that. Jennifer has "double eyelids" (ask any Asian woman what that means, lol) and Lori appears to have almost hooded eyelids. Jennifer's nose is quite a bit wider and does not have the angle that Lori's nose has.

Those are just my observations but we have no clue whether Lori had plastic surgery.

I was also thinking along the lines that she could have been born into some sort of community, Amish for example, and endured abuse causing her desire to leave. Often times when a person leaves the community or commits a "mortal sin" they are excommunicated. This would help make sense out of why there is seemingly no MP report on her. Simply, no one was looking. They do not use modern technology and would not see her picture on the news.

On the other hand, if she was excommunicated it would be unnecessary for her to create an alternate identity. Also, I think its unlikely that someone who grew up in that sort of environment would be streetwise enough to not only create but maintain the facade.

Don't mind me, just brainstorming.

Years ago I worked with two girls who were sisters that were born in a commune in Georgia. They did not receive birth certificates. One of them went into the army as a young adult so she had to have gotten something later on. That same girl had some personal difficulties in her life and went back into that commune that she was born in. So it's possible Lori Ruff had been born into one of these types of communities and simply decided the easiest thing to do to get "papers" would be to pretend to be someone who had died as an infant. If her parents were somehow "out of the picture" or if she had been home schooled at the commune or something...would make sense that she wouldn't want to bring up her past.

P.S. I've tried to look up the girl who went back into the commune and there's pretty much zippo information about her. I simply wanted to see how she was doing as I hadn't heard anything about her in years. If Lori had a connection with such a commune, there won't be any records about her former life to be found online most likely.

Here's a question:
What dental work did she have?
Extensive?
Minimal?
Did she have a small pox vaccination scar?
when were her implants put in?
Was her surgery done in the states?

How sure are we that she danced in dallas?

OCD, ADD, and Tourette's combined could point to PANS (also called PANDAS and PITAND.). Note the eating disorder reference here http://webpediatrics.com/pandas.html. And in the case references, info about handwriting changes also. Not sure how/if Marfan's fits with this. And there is no real lab test for PANS yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member