FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clay Sheriff just said on TV there are 50 SO in a three mile area of where she disappeared but that was the normal amount. He said all were being contacted by Detectives to rule them out.

I guess I'd feel safe then since it is only a normal amount...

Clay Sheriff just said on TV there are 50 SO in a three mile area of where she disappeared but that was the normal amount. He said all were being contacted by Detectives to rule them out.

Normal?? One is too many!!!!!!!

GRANNYL, thank you so much for your updates.

It's very disheartening to think 50 SO's is considered a "normal" amount.

Oh carp......that's a sad statement........"normal amount'? Lawdy!

The neighborhood itself may not be bad, but there is an apt complex to the north on Wells Rd....bad area....lots of traffic thru this residential area, people use it to cut thru....Wells rd is a main road in Orange Park, and so is Kingsley Ave...this neighboorhood just happens to be in the middle of it all. I was born and raised in Orange Park, and can remember when Kingsley Ave was a dirt rd, and Blanding was 2 lanes with only one resturant, "Milligans"

I've only been here 35 years and can remember Blanding not only being2 lanes but full of pot holes. Was terrible. For those outside of this area Blanding is now 6 very crowded lanes and Kinglsey 4 lanes.

My poor little Kaelie wanted to ride her bike to school, we live less than a mile from the grade school. straight shot on one residential road. I followed her in the car. She hated me. LOL

She will understand when she's older and do the same with her child.......
I remember hating my protective mom, and my daughter hated me for being protective..now she is protective of her 2.

What happened to the presser? Isn't it 11pm in FL?

Ok y'all. I'm going to bed. Having a hard time holding my eyes open.

Praying for Summer to be found SOON!!!!

She will understand when she's older and do the same with her child.......
I remember hating my protective mom, and my daughter hated me for being protective..now she is protective of her 2.

Isn't that the way it seems to go? It just takes becoming a Mom for the "protection mode" to kick in..... and even though we as kids hated that our Mom's were in our face and had to know all, and we rebelled, it takes having one of your own to have the same come to fruition.

Cycle of life........

A blogger stated there is a TWO MILE bus limit! Oh my gosh! And I complained that our town's limit is one mile for HIGH SCHOOL! That's not good at all, in my book!

I am ready to throw in the towel for the "she's hiding" theory already. Something has happened to this child.
Praying, Praying, Praying.

I want to know how old these other kids that were with her are.

florida houses don't have attics or basements. you can climb up in the celing but u need a ladder.

florida houses don't have attics or basements. you can climb up in the celing but u need a ladder.

Really? where do you store like christmas deco and stuff? i thought all homes had attics? i learn something new on WS everyday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie