WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things I wonder about Mr. T.:

Did he drive to town, alone?
Was he the passenger in MC's car, at car wash?
Does he vacation or hunt/fish in CB area?
Does he have friends in Wenatchee?

AR, your comment, I'm thinking I might need a coffee tomorrow. cracked me up!
:D

I'm wondering if she was killed near the boat ramp. That there is likely where she was killed and her phone was either kept as a souvenir........or ended up in the river. I was also told that it is common for gang members to wear steel toed shoes or boots, and once they have their victim on the ground, they kick them in the head with those steel toed shoes and boots, thus the blunt force trauma severe enough to cause death. They are ruthless. The problem with this theory, though, is that a gang member would not hide the body and they would have to have knowledge of the area and of the CB house. So.................right back to JF.

Okay...........what if Mr. Tacoma made it over here and MC took him to the spec house and WC walked in on them? Enter JF. That begs the question, then...........what happened to Mr. Tacoma????

I think I need a margarita!!!!

has anyone been able to find a picture of him in HS? or with anyone else for that matter? take note that on his FB page he has a GF listed, but she doesn't have a BF listed.

Im getting a bad feeling

Ditto!

Things I wonder about Mr. T.:

Did he drive to town, alone?
Was he the passenger in MC's car, at car wash?
Does he vacation or hunt/fish in CB area?
Does he have friends in Wenatchee?

Before I can even get to that point my inquisitive mind wants to know:

Is he really who he says he is?

Also, factor into all of this.........WC's repeated calls to 911. She is afraid.

MOO

I'm not an expert sleuth. But, my gut feeling is, the Tacoma guy on FB is not the criminal. If the killer is/was from Tacoma...it's someone else. Of course this is all ESP/speculation, and not proven factual.

has anyone been able to find a picture of him in HS? or with anyone else for that matter? take note that on his FB page he has a GF listed, but she doesn't have a BF listed.

Im getting a bad feeling

BBM - I gotta know, why?

Am I the only one who thinks that Mackenzie's alleged car wash that day is all washed up? :waitasec: I just aint' buyin' it!

Looking through his friends list on FB..I couldn't find any comments from him to anyone

else..any pictures of him tagged on any of his friends pages.. nothing...

Now his GF is another story..found stuff on her.. not much on FB but through internet

searches I managed to find some extra info.. lots of pics with her and friends

Am I the only one who thinks that Mackenzie's alleged car wash that day is all washed up? :waitasec: I just aint' buyin' it!

Yeah, I'm kinda thinking that her car was way too dirty to have just gone thru a car wash that afternoon.

Oh I hope someone we get some concrete info on Mr Tacoma..

I think he is going to be celebrating a birthday this coming Saturday. His 20th. (For full first name: add an "ley".)

But..how would Mr T know about the spec house?

Sure he COULD know about CB for several reasons, but not the spec house.

Double dittos as to my thoughts.

Wow I finally caught up with all the reading! What are the initials of the gf of the tacoma guy?

Was she advertising on any online dating services? There are so many!

I don't know. But I do know kids get on MySpace and FB and search for new friends. Then, they just start talking there...and maybe meet sometime.

Sorry if this has been discussed----but who/what/ was the person involved with her at age 12? What happened to them? Is it possible that they are so rageful about that humiliation that they did this murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288