2011.03.02 - Issues with JVM

WillenFan21

Reaction score
She's covering Caylee tonight.

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell Casey breaks down in tears today as her mom takes the stand and gets testy with prosecutors over what happened when little Caylee went missing! TONIGHT: Mind-boggling new details, tears and heated moments… plus, what made Casey laugh out loud? You don't want to miss this!!!

http://www.facebook.com/JaneVelezMitchellHLN/posts/10150430561845693

I am watching BUT I must say I am not into Jane's theatrics!Good Lord woman..pipe down!

Ughh Lenny just called the State flat out liars and LKB is practically giddy thinking JB has nailed the bad bad LE. I had to change the channel. JVM is a mouthpiece for JB.

thanks for the posts..I can not bring myself to watch her shows

All I can say about Lenny is flip flop flip flop.
All I can say about LKB is she withdrew from the case so she could get in position to try to influence the possible jurors. It's the only hope they have and she knows it.

Ughh Lenny just called the State flat out liars and LKB is practically giddy thinking JB has nailed the bad bad LE. I had to change the channel. JVM is a mouthpiece for JB.

Lenny called the State liars about what, specifically?

TIA.

I will now NO LONGER watch her show. After today's obvious defense pandering..."just trying to be fair" clearly picking out the worst parts of today...which is what a lot of news stations did...OOOH...KC cried. So what? It was for two seconds...she virtually ignored her parents...

Leonard Padilla is now on my "coal in the stocking" list...literally. I don't care for the man and I never have. I am so very tired of LP continuing to mildly assert that somehow the State messed up and also that SOMEONE else...some big strapping man had to be an accomplice here.

NEVER. WILL. I WATCH this bunk again. What a joke. LKB was all...the public should be uspet and concerned that KC can't see her parents. Yuri should have arrested her and mirandized her right away. If not an Amber Alert should have gone out? I know LKB was just doing a defense monologue and she is not going to bash the defense...

Really...just a pile of pooh...and that caller...the police just focused on that poor KC...she is just a silly kid who lied and stuff...but those mean adults (even though technically KC falls into the young adult...above the age of majority category) in the police department just looked nowhere else but this poor girl...to JVM's credit she says lots of circumstantial evidence ties KC to the "crime."

Geesh...all KC has to do is cry for 5 seconds and the press just EATS it up. It is certainly a good thing the jury will be sequestered...

Watching that mess...HUGE WASTE.

they also flashed a printed page with websleuths banner and a portion of a post saying
I am president of the WWYMD What would Yuri Melich do fan club but never
said anything about it ????????

None of the talking heads stated even one true fact and seem intent on bashing LE and Pro's .... casting poor widdle KC as some kind of victim instead of the cold blooded murderer.......... makes me furious

Stacey Horwitz on HLN got it - suspect of theft and fraud to witness in child missing case - Kuddos to her

This show was appalling! I was quite surprised to see LKB on defending KC. I thought she walked away from this case. I'm not sure of what she said being accurate: that the jail randomly records the inmates, not all of them...
The caller who thinks KC is ridiculously being targeted for merely "circumstantial" evidence is proof that she will be able to get a fair trial. Or, she was set up by Defense to call in and sway the future jurors!
All in all, a very slanted show. I was even disappointed with Jean Cesarez(sp) today on In Session.

they also flashed a printed page with websleuths banner and a portion of a post saying
I am president of the WWYMD What would Yuri Melich do fan club but never
said anything about it ????????

None of the talking heads stated even one true fact and seem intent on bashing LE and Pro's .... casting poor widdle KC as some kind of victim instead of the cold blooded murderer.......... makes me furious

Stacey Horwitz on HLN got it - suspect of theft and fraud to witness in child missing case - Kuddos to her

Was it this post?

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71041&highlight=Yuri+Melich Post #3 of that thread

I am the President of the WWYMD? (What Would Yuri Melich Do?) Fan Club (please note his photo in my signature). We all have heros in this case. Early on I could see his intelligence and his dogged determination to find Caylee. After the first bond hearing testimony, reading the 400 pages, listening to the tapes, and realizing what a fine job he is doing...my opinion only grows deeper with respect and admiration.

I think I can safely say I have been his biggest supporter.

GO YURI!!

Maybe it's time to Bump that thread...

it certainly could have been - what I posted was all I caught

I may decide to start a blog that might be titled, "Little Bitty Has Issues with JVM" and just you know...go to town on all of these unsuspecting media outlets and bashing them for their ridiculous reporting...

I can see the possible future blog in my mind's little bitty eye...

After tonite's report, I certainly, have "Issues" with JVM...

Honestly, Leonard Padilla was the biggest irritant to me. I don't like him. I think he is shifty. I don't trust him. This was the same guy who thought Casey just handed Caylee off to someone and that someone should just "drop her off" at a Walmart or Walgreens...now he is saying that (a) the state keeps tabs on whenever JB or the Defense comes to visit Casey (insinuating what exactly) (b) that when KC was laughing she was thinking about the "military boyfriend" she called on the 27th of June when her car broke down (broke down) and that he was the same size and weight as the man that CM was questioning (she was according to LP thinking of her BF who COULD be Caylee's dad) (c) that the state screwed up by not mirandizing her...and there is JUST well A TON of stuff the state doesn't want us to know...

Bullcrud...LP...bullcrud. She didn't have an accomplice. Caylee was already dead when you showed up to "save the day." Caylee died at the hands of her own mother and no one helped her...the state has no BENEFIT whatsoever in trying HIDE some accomplice. There was no accomplice and just because LP is too "sexist" to accept that a 20 something year old "lady" would kill her own child is...

I am sorry...the reporting on this was disgusting...

LP goes with whichever way the wind is blowing just to get back on TV. Flip flop.

As soon as I saw LKB was on I knew she was standing in for JB and this would be pro Defense.

The spin starts here ... JVM presents her own agenda rather than bringing 'fair and balanced' reports ... It is skewed to JVMs opinion.

Thanks for reporting guys. I tape JVM and NG because I can't stomach either. I think I will simply delete tonights episodes and tell my DVR to delete them both forever. I also think I am going to tune out until trial because the crazies are coming out of the walls with their uninformed opinions. We (we know who we are, we've seen each other on the boards day-in and day-out since "day one"....) have lived and breathed this case, to the point where we are now referenced in court hearings.......(a big shout out to our fearless leader Tricia!!!) it hurts to see the ignorance of others weighing in on today's hearings. I have walked this walk with WS'rs all the way and find it impossible to engage with those less informed. All that matters is what happens in that courtroom come May........I may have to time myself out until then....

I may decide to start a blog that might be titled, "Little Bitty Has Issues with JVM" and just you know...go to town on all of these unsuspecting media outlets and bashing them for their ridiculous reporting...

I can see the possible future blog in my mind's little bitty eye...

After tonite's report, I certainly, have "Issues" with JVM...

Honestly, Leonard Padilla was the biggest irritant to me. I don't like him. I think he is shifty. I don't trust him. This was the same guy who thought Casey just handed Caylee off to someone and that someone should just "drop her off" at a Walmart or Walgreens...now he is saying that (a) the state keeps tabs on whenever JB or the Defense comes to visit Casey (insinuating what exactly) (b) that when KC was laughing she was thinking about the "military boyfriend" she called on the 27th of June when her car broke down (broke down) and that he was the same size and weight as the man that CM was questioning (she was according to LP thinking of her BF who COULD be Caylee's dad) (c) that the state screwed up by not mirandizing her...and there is JUST well A TON of stuff the state doesn't want us to know...

Bullcrud...LP...bullcrud. She didn't have an accomplice. Caylee was already dead when you showed up to "save the day." Caylee died at the hands of her own mother and no one helped her...the state has no BENEFIT whatsoever in trying HIDE some accomplice. There was no accomplice and just because LP is too "sexist" to accept that a 20 something year old "lady" would kill her own child is...

I am sorry...the reporting on this was disgusting...

While you're at it IN Session got a lot of the facts wrong today,also.Back in the Court TV days I trusted Jean Cassaras.She speaks as though she is stating facts,but gets it wrong!
Just ONE of the things she said today was that KC could not leave,if she wanted to ,because her car was not there (referring to the events at home around the time she was handcuffed).KC's car was in the stinkin' garage! It was such a big part of the whole story,how could she get it so wrong? :banghead:

While you're at it IN Session got a lot of the facts wrong today,also.Back in the Court TV days I trusted Jean Cassaras.She speaks as though she is stating facts,but gets it wrong!
Just ONE of the things she said today was that KC could not leave,if she wanted to ,because her car was not there (referring to the events at home around the time she was handcuffed).KC's car was in the stinkin' garage! It was such a big part of the whole story,how could she get it so wrong? :banghead:

BBM LOL So I was listening to GA's testimony and he kept saying how he went in and out of the garage and I thought P. U. And then he said "next to the air handling unit". Ewww wouldn't that have sent stinky decomp smell throughout the house??

All I can say about Lenny is flip flop flip flop.
All I can say about LKB is she withdrew from the case so she could get in position to try to influence the possible jurors. It's the only hope they have and she knows it.

I respectfully disagree. LKB left because the cause wasn't worthy enough to work for free. JVM on the other hand can afford to grease her palms.

Even if her car was still at the tow yard- I didn't realize KC was a double amputee without prothesis and unable to walk on her 22 year old legs. lol!! Silly me. It appears she dances on legs in the fusion pics.
Maybe I'm glad InSession isn't available up here anymore. :maddening:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back