Who will make the most money? Includes various book discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any truth to Schalmo Productions offering KC $5 million? Jake Schalmo says he offered it and negos are in progress. Anyone????

I heard the $5000000.000 offer was a fraud? Am I mistaken?

Not sure where to put this and ask a question - but since TMZ posted a news bulletin that Baez is holed up negotiating contracts with CBS, ABC and whomever else and those media sites have vehemently denied it ....

Does this mean he is negotiating his own contract for his future job or what?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...r-his-client/2011/07/22/gIQAL0L1TI_story.html

Attorney for Casey Anthony says he is not negotiating paid interviews for his client
By Associated Press, Updated: Friday, July 22, 2:48 PM

---snipped----
ORLANDO, Fla. — The lead defense attorney in the murder trial of Casey Anthony denies reports that he is negotiating deals for a paid interview with his client.

A one-sentence statement attributed to Jose Baez and released through New York-based RMT PR Management on Friday says: “Contrary to recent published reports, I am not negotiating any paid interviews with anyone.”

Not sure where to put this and ask a question - but since TMZ posted a news bulletin that Baez is holed up negotiating contracts with CBS, ABC and whomever else and those media sites have vehemently denied it ....

I think JB is down to a futile begging act here. Begging to get out of the bar and in to see ANYONE who has the keys the the TV money machine. And his begging is not working.

I don't know. The NBC thing is obviously being strongly considered for an interview with Casey per my phone call to them. I think JB was thinking KC would be found guilty of something and had originally planned on his own personal interview. KC mucked up his plans. Now they have to weigh against the backlash to decide if it's worth airing. JB is courting the other stations to show NBC there is "interest" still. My 2 cents....NBC will air an interview and JB will have to "share the spotlight"

But to answer the thread. CA will probably make the most in the long run with her book, interviews, foundation and donations.

But to answer the thread. CA will probably make the most in the long run with her book, interviews, foundation and donations.

I respectfully disagree. All Cindy can do is lie. And nobody wants to here more of her lies. Now "IF" Cindy tells the truth, then people would be even more outraged. Cindy would have to tell of the 15TH night fight with Casey. The endless money stealing by Casey. But the most damming item would be how Cindy used public good faith the advance her own cause. Face it, Cindy can say nothing of fact. And we have all had more then enough of her lies. Mark her down as self burnt toast!!!

The best thing about it all is that no one needs their permission to do a book or a movie it is in the writers perspective and facts can be gathered or it could be fiction also. no big deal. same thing with a movie. This is hy Drew Peterson is really mad right now, he is trying to stop Rob Lowe from doing a movie about him... hahahaha sorry and toooooo bad Drew baby! we can do what we want and you are in jail so? first ammendment rights.

I respectfully disagree. All Cindy can do is lie. And nobody wants to here more of her lies. Now "IF" Cindy tells the truth, then people would be even more outraged. Cindy would have to tell of the 15TH night fight with Casey. The endless money stealing by Casey. But the most damming item would be how Cindy used public good faith the advance her own cause. Face it, Cindy can say nothing of fact. And we have all had more then enough of her lies. Mark her down as self burnt toast!!!

LOl cindy can also get put in jail for the murder of her grandaughter and so can George so they better watch it and Casey can write a tell all of what happened in that house, the secrets etc, now that would sell. She can also sue her family for any money that they make off of her daughter while she was in jail... she probably thinks she can have them as her servants in her palace.. hehe sorry snarky comments over took me..... :0

i think everyone is waiting to see if they will make more money together or as a team. JB is deciding if he will make more with KC or by going solo. (i think he will split after the 1st interview) CA is waiting to see what her donation and books will result in. KC is waiting to find her angle to obtain public sympathy to cash in.
i think the only thing that would bring the Anthony's together would be if they decided they could make more $ as a team, doesn't seem likely ATM. right now I think CA has figured out she can make more without KC. once KC sees money rolling in to her mother you get bet she is going to go into high gear to come up with a big story tossing CA under the bus. i have a feeling the anthony's are going to be in a power play for who makes the most money off of poor Caylee for a very long time.

it will be quite interesting to see her spin on things but you're right, only the truth would be of interest and the truth in no way helps Cindy. none of her spin will be the truth so why bother? we have all heard the lies over and over ad nauseum. that's why im shocked there is any interest in a CA book. just like KC, this family is a used commodity. nothing they have to sell is anywhere near useful. its all a pack of lies.
i still vote CA though since I feel there are people who bought into the greiving grandma bit and have no idea the things she did to hinder the investigation. she will pull in a bit for her book deal and continue to set up foundations to support her lifestyle. i imagine the donations poured in the day she wept on the stand. (checks cashed by the time she perjured herself) i just dont see KC making any kind of long term money. she will get her one hit for the 1st interview and unless the public really buys into her story she will be completely useless to the media except for tabloid interest.
JB... im still waiting to see. depending on how fast he drops casey and how he comes across in her interview will determine if he has the makings to be a legal TH geraldo style.

Well the Anthony gang can forget making any money from Europe. The Anders Behring Breivik massacre of 91 people(mostly children) will take up all the European interest for a long time to come. What a tragedy over there!!!

If you look up that PR firm that issued the statement in the quote, it also specializes in "crisis management." He's definitely got a "crisis" situation on his hands. I'm betting we will see more statements from him coming through them.

He never thought she'd walk free and there would be this extreme public backlash. What he thought would happen is that she'd be convicted on something, but not get the DP and still be in jail. No DP would have been a win for him. And he would be able to command "big bucks" for himself as a TH media legal analyst.

Now JB and the whole bunch are "toxic" and not going to realize the big payday they all thought they were getting.

And they've got a HUGE albatross around their necks ... FCA! WTH are they going to do about that with no big payday to finance it.

If you look up that PR firm that issued the statement in the quote, it also specializes in "crisis management." He's definitely got a "crisis" situation on his hands. I'm betting we will see more statements from him coming through them.

He never thought she'd walk free and there would be this extreme public backlash. What he thought would happen is that she'd be convicted on something, but not get the DP and still be in jail. No DP would have been a win for him. And he would be able to command "big bucks" for himself as a TH media legal analyst.

Now JB and the whole bunch are "toxic" and not going to realize the big payday they all thought they were getting.

And they've got a HUGE albatross around their necks ... FCA! WTH are they going to do about that with no big payday to finance it.

It was leave the terrible result of the verdict out of it - it's kind of funny, isn't it! Baez seems to spend a lifetime working his way out of his own messes...

I do not understand....all of these folks have been proven to be untruthful....how can anyone say "only interview you if you tell the truth."...how on earth would anyone ever know if any of these "people" are telling the truth? Unfrigging real, IMO:twocents:

I do not understand....all of these folks have been proven to be untruthful....how can anyone say "only interview you if you tell the truth."...how on earth would anyone ever know if any of these "people" are telling the truth? Unfrigging real, IMO:twocents:

Let's make it simple, with the whole group...if their lips are moving THEY ARE LYING! IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23