Do You Think Susan Will Ever Be Found?

Do You Think Susan Will Be Found?

• Yes

Votes: 287 58.6%
  • No

Votes: 203 41.4%

• Total voters
Sadly, I don't think that Susan will ever be found. I pray that I'm wrong but I do believe that her disappearance was thoroughly planned out and he was gone for so long, both on the night that she disappeared and once again with the rental car. She could be a thousand places and I do believe that the father-in-law was involved in the planning stage and maybe even helped facilitate the disposal of Susan's body.

I go both ways on this. Certainly some bodies have been disposed of and never come to light, Jimmy Hoffa is a quick one that comes to mind. Yet so many bodies that had obviously been disposed of in a well thought out manner are stumbled upon many years after they are disposed. The more frustrating aspect to me, is the likelihood that by now any evidence that will tie a perpetrator to the body is likely destroyed or highly questionable by defence attorneys.

Sadly, I believe the chances of bringing the perpetrator to justice are quickly evaporating. Furthermore, the corroborating evidence appears to not be compelling enough to even list someone as a person of interest.

It is quite sad for Susan and her family.

I cannot BELIEVE that she is still missing. Is LE even working on this one?

I go both ways on this. Certainly some bodies have been disposed of and never come to light, Jimmy Hoffa is a quick one that comes to mind. Yet so many bodies that had obviously been disposed of in a well thought out manner are stumbled upon many years after they are disposed. The more frustrating aspect to me, is the likelihood that by now any evidence that will tie a perpetrator to the body is likely destroyed or highly questionable by defence attorneys.

Sadly, I believe the chances of bringing the perpetrator to justice are quickly evaporating. Furthermore, the corroborating evidence appears to not be compelling enough to even list someone as a person of interest.

It is quite sad for Susan and her family.

bbm

Josh Powell is a POI in her disappearance.

http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-josh-powell-called-a-person-of-interest-in,0,2671348.story

I voted yes she will be found...and I believe she is still alive. The problem is most are looking for a dead body. I respect turning over every rock and looking in every ditch and mine, trying to prove a person of interest guilty. But I can't understand why it is automaticly ruled out that she did not simply walk away.

Please dont spend time presenting the "evidence" allready reported. All Im saying...think about the possiblities...

Sadly, I don't think she'll ever be found, although I wish nothing more than for me to be proven wrong.

My theory is that Josh burned her, and then scattered the remains in the water, in the desert, etc...somewhere basically where it wouldn't ever turn up because it would just look like ashes.

I just pray that Susan gets justice, and that her family can get some sort of closure in this horrible case :(

Remember when we discussed Josh buying a blow or cutting torch?

Would it be possible to incinerate a human body with a blow or cutting torch?

You could burn a body with a torch but why would you want to? it would most likely take awhile and I would think be a very unpleasent task.

I have faith she will be found. Things like that happen to those of us who are part of this Church. There is a reason, we do not know, and I am terrifically angry she has not been found yet. But I know in my heart she will be found. Our Sisters have asked and our Father in Heaven will deliver. I just wish people would care for one another more ! Hopefully soon. We will never forget or stop waiting for Susan.

It wouldn't get hot enough. Even houses that burn to the ground with people in them still have bone fragments left etc.

Everday I wake hope hoping that she and others will be found!
Alive

No, but you could definitely start a good fire with one of them. Especially if you were heading to the Utah outdoors in the winter, when the wood and brush are too damp to start a fire.

No, but you could definitely start a good fire with one of them. Especially if you were heading to the Utah outdoors in the winter, when the wood and brush are too damp to start a fire.

JP will NOT get away with Susan's murder. Susan needs to be found, and only then, will closure take place for her family and friends.

The thought of JP makes me :sick:

I vote Yes...the question is how long before she found.

IMO a lot remains has been found this year more than I ever notice before.
So yes sooner or later.:(

I wishing that she be found alive.

JP will NOT get away with Susan's murder. Susan needs to be found, and only then, will closure take place for her family and friends.

The thought of JP makes me :sick:

He makes me sick too. He's a liar and he's just plain evil. May Susan be found soon!

I vote Yes...the question is how long before she found.

IMO a lot remains has been found this year more than I ever notice before.
So yes sooner or later.:(

I wishing that she be found alive.

Too much time has passed since Susan's disappearance. I don't believe Susan will be found alive and unfortunately wishes won't bring her back. I was just thinking "I wish" ..how ironic :(

I think she will eventually be found. I think once there is no evidence remaining of how she died, an anonymous tip will come in. How else could he collect the life insurance money?

I think she will eventually be found. I think once there is no evidence remaining of how she died, an anonymous tip will come in. How else could he collect the life insurance money?

There's insurance money at stake???

If he marches up to claim that, all I can say is --- a new steaming pile of will hit the fan. What a :banghead:

I'm starting to think the blow torch, gasoline, camping, driving around in a rental car, etc are all canards.

What day was the trash picked up in his neighborhood?
If it was Monday, they missed a good chance to check the landfill.
He might have pulled a Hacking.

I'm starting to think the blow torch, gasoline, camping, driving around in a rental car, etc are all canards.

What day was the trash picked up in his neighborhood?
If it was Monday, they missed a good chance to check the landfill.
He might have pulled a Hacking.

1) LE has either botched this case entirely or..
2) Giving details of their findings to the public will jeopardize the investigation.
I'll go with #2.

As for your comment: "I'm starting to think the blow torch, gasoline, camping, driving around in a rental car, etc are all canards." If that's true, he ranks right up there with the most notorious & dangerous of sociopaths. He might have overlooked the implications of the "wet spot."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back