2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
One reporter present at casey's release said that they were going to release her at midnight 'come hell or high water'.

4.jpg

Hell and high water.

I would theorize that Ralph Lauren is pizzed that whatshername chose his iconic pony to wear out the front doors of the jail. JMO but I think walking out the front door was whatshername and JB's way of giving the world the not so nice middle finger. JMO.

And wasn't the pink ruffled blouse she wore on verdict day also a Ralph Lauren? Someone please correct me if I am wrong but I thought I heard of a report saying a Macy's in California is now having trouble keeping that particular blouse stocked, as people are now purchasing them for Halloween costumes to go as Casey this year.

I was thinking the same thing this morning. How much freedom does she really have? Baez has been running her life for 3 years and now you can add Cheney and probably several others into the mix. They want the big bucks. She can't go anywhere, she can't see anyone, she can't say anything without their O.K. How free is that? Living conditions will probably be better, but that's about it. I truly wonder how much of a cash cow she can really be. What's she going to say in an interview that anyone will believe accept, "Yes, I killed Caylee."

BBM-I agree, I mean, how long could an interview with whatshername be? The all important question of what happened to Caylee, and we know the DT's version already, what will she add to that? As far as asking questions about her personal life....no one cares about her personally, no one gives a rats azz about her, so yes, why the big bucks for an interview full of lies and mistruths directed by a DT that stayed in the gutter the whole time of trial?

And wasn't the pink ruffled blouse she wore on verdict day also a Ralph Lauren? Someone please correct me if I am wrong but I thought I heard of a report saying a Macy's in California is now having trouble keeping that particular blouse stocked, as people are now purchasing them for Halloween costumes to go as Casey this year.

OMG!!!!!
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Todd Macaluso is from Carlsbad, California. If she got into his plane maybe the rumor about her going to Palm Springs to a rental home behind gates was true???

I must say I don't think I care anymore. I am not going to spend my time and energy wondering about her. She is out of jail, she will be back in jail and now you have "the rest of the story....." LOL

Todd Macaluso is from Carlsbad, California. If she got into his plane maybe the rumor about her going to Palm Springs to a rental home behind gates was true???

I feel sorry for Palm Springs, if that's where she is.....the property values just plummeted.

here is a great tweet

bnr123 Sandy Bollinger
I think they should transport Casey Anthony in her own car. In the trunk.
48 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone Favorite Retweet Reply

Most any city, town in America will recognize FCA. Any family that has a TV will recognize her. I am going to put my guess out here. CA is noted for it's plastic surgeons. Maybe she scheduled to get a new face.

OJ had friends who actually liked him and a rich life style that he already was living to hide behind. She has very limited resources in people and money to keep her safe and hidden. Who is paying for all this up front security and jet plane rides?

Most any city, town in America will recognize FCA. Any family that has a TV will recognize her. I am going to put my guess out here. CA is noted for it's plastic surgeons. Maybe she scheduled to get a new face.

That may be true but she really needs a new soul, and that can't be replaced.

OJ had friends who actually liked him and a rich life style that he already was living to hide behind. She has very limited resources in people and money to keep her safe and hidden. Who is paying for all this up front security and jet plane rides?

bbm

Whoever is getting the "big interview"........most likely Geraldo.

ok just trying to keep up. Has it been confirmed that she got on a plane? TIA

WFTV is saying she got on that plane of T. M. at 3am. No flight plan filed.

Sources have told WFTV that Casey boarded a plane at the Orlando Executive Airport at about 3:00 a.m. Sunday morning. WFTV does not know where the plane was headed. Sources, however, did say that the plane has a connection to an attorney formerly on her case.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28574145/detail.html

I was beginning to emerge from the dark reality of her being found not guilty but I am sick all over again now that she has been released today..............................I have repeatedly stated this but I just can't get over the injustice that has happened. I just know in her sick mind she is saying over and over again how good she is that she beat the system........:banghead:
I kept thinking how FCA would never have a walk on the beach again, sip Margarita's with girlfriends, have a real holiday meal, sleep in a really soft bed....and now she is....it just sickens me beyond words!!!
I will need to begin to heal all over again! :(
Still feels like a bad dream to me, this just didn't really happen........

I just watched Shep Smiths's video, he feels our pain, too!!!

bbm

Whoever is getting the "big interview"........most likely Geraldo.

Ok, If I was this big time aquitted criminal and thought that I was sought after by every media out. So important that I had to be whisked away in the wee hous of the morning amist throngs of not so well wishers to a secret plane with a secret destination. I would be da*ned embarassed that Geraldo was going to be the dude that got my first interview....jus sayin'.:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆