100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #75

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you think Jodi felt court went today?

Imo she seemed very nervous. She sighed/took deep breaths often during her testimony. It seemed like she felt trapped and was struggling to find words. I don't recall seeing her like this before. I think she realizes things aren't looking good for her.

Is it true Jodi wants to plea guilty to second degree murder but the state refused?

She thinks she did great despite the stupid jurors, the Judge she thinks is ditzy, that Juan who yells, and her embarrassing Mom and Aunt. :floorlaugh:

There were times today when Jodi ran out of words or lies, and with a micro shoulder shrug, had her hands palms up like she was expressing the dumb answer was all she had. I was thinking of this particular emoticon.

:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

You have a bunch of good answers already, but wanted to add my :twocents:

Travis' roommates stated that he did not lock the doors. I think it could be just as likely that he didn't even know she was there until the next day. Sex? Sure it's possible. Posing for pictures? I don't really believe Travis did.

The sad thing is we will NEVER know the truth because the only one that can tell us anything lies. . .only when her lips are moving. So, to hold any opinion about Travis based on Jodi's statements doesn't really seem right to me.

You think she forced him to pose for for the shower pics?

I'd like to hear more about this theory. Idk all the details of this case as I would like. I've wondered where the weapons were at the time she was taking the pics.

Gypsy Road
Registered User Join Date: Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephanieHartPI
I am right handed..I have a camera similar to Travis camera used that day (I have a Nikon)

I can lay down and hold the camera in my left hand upside down or right side up and both ways I could take a photo of the back of my head and right shoulder just as that one shows him down with her pant leg.

Yes, can be done. and Could have been taken by a dying Travis

I believe you can do it, Steph - but I don't think Travis could have done it because it looks like his throat has already been slit in the photo. Am I wrong? Was that taken before he was sliced up?

If he is dead in that pic, why is his head clearly off the ground?

I'm disregarding all she has said. She went to kill & did so. No more he guilted me, no he bent me over the desk, no I was invited, darn skateboards, or whatever, no he loved me, no nothing. Spews of lies.

She planned this and went to kill & she did. She had a lousy plan as she's horrible on the stand. So many facts with holes in them.

And Jodi falls down...boom. Circumstantial evidence seems to just flow with her every word & facts.

It's clearly a lie to deflect from her having dyed it brown on the trip to Mesa. She's trying to say it was already brown, so the rental car guy got it wrong...:twocents::moo:
Dying it brown for Mesa points to premeditation, since everyone who could identify her there, knew her as a blonde.

So Ryan doesn't know his dates, the car guy is wrong... and that's just concerning the hair.

She gave this "they're wrong/don't remember correctly" answer about something else too...

Did she say the police officer was wrong about her hiding her laptop in the hamper?

Hm...

<respectfully snipped>

I've seen most of your posts this evening/tonight and just wanted to say thanks for transcribing all of those questions/answer for us :) I hope a mod will be able to grab them and put them all together for us to reference!

:seeya:

I admitted that I ate 3 tootsie pops one day just because she cannot. (and I have never eaten 3 in one day EVER!!!) :D

I might even buy pop rocks to eat the day she is found guilty!!! Lol

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Just don't run out and have anal sex. :laughcry: But if you do, bring ky.

BBM

Also, She said today that she could remember the emotions while stabbing Travis. Well if she can remember the emotions while stabbing him - then she remembers stabbing him. Hope the jury caught that one.

Sorry i'm over tired and giddy. :D

I the nicknames for the witnesses: "car rental guy" makes me giggle and sometimes this almost seems like fiction!

Now that you mention it, it's making me giggle too. And I have no idea why... we never use his initials or name. He is forever Car Rental Guy. Bit of an odd duck...

I concur. That's just sensationalism set out by mainstream media.

I believe the camera was around her neck the whole time and in the struggle(s), it kept making contact with her body and going off.

Even the photo of her shoe/pants and Travis' bloody dragging body.....I believe the camera was still on the strap, around her neck but was lower to the ground as she was hunched over tugging his body.

I think the camera became unattached from the strap and dropped into the wash machine unbeknown to Jodi. I think she left with the strap around her neck.

How is it, not ONE neighbor saw her that evening??? Don't people usually come home from work around this time? Or....did Jodi hide up there until the wee hours of the morning then, make her escape??? Hmmmmmm If only Napoleon could speak.

The strap was still in the camera bag. Never taken out of it's sealed plastic bag.

She lied BIG TIME about being paid by 48 HRS. All you Websleuths remember the other case FCA parents. They didn't get paid either for the interveiws BUT BUT ....They did get paid for...wait for--wait for it--THE PHOTOGRAPHS!! that they supplied. Any different here. Think not! And we have lots of photos.:twocents:

Or you know she could have bought one. Some one who is so concerned about being deserted in the middle of no where would have a charger.

Yep. She made sure though that she had enough gas in gas cans to cross the desert, but a had a dead phone with no way to charge it. :waitasec:

Also, She said today that she could remember the emotions while stabbing Travis. Well if she can remember the emotions while stabbing him - then she remembers stabbing him. Hope the jury caught that one.

This was a major mistake by her. I hope someone asks a question about that statement in the next round of questions.

So Ryan doesn't know his dates, the car guy is wrong... and that's just concerning the hair.

She gave this "they're wrong/don't remember correctly" answer about something else too...

Did she say the police officer was wrong about her hiding her laptop in the hamper?

Hm...

Remember when she said, "Ryan is full of crap!!" ?

Initially that irritated me but later when JM threw it back at her once all sarcastically like, "Riiiiiiiiiiiight. Ryan is full of crap" I admittedly LOL'd!

Now that you mention it, it's making me giggle too. And I have no idea why... we never use his initials or name. He is forever Car Rental Guy. Bit of an odd duck...

Is he the Columbo?

I believe Travis had no clue she was taking pics of him up until the last with facial/headshot.

Why? The ones prior to that were taken without a flash and the full front headshot had the flash on.

Where were the weapons? On her person. (hands, pants), because she was dressed because he kicked her out.

The pant leg is in the pics too as we all know.

I've wondered where the weapons were at the time she was taking the pics.

One thing we learned without a doubt today is this jury is not the P12 who served in the CA trial. These 18 are on the ball, their questions are well in line with what JM was trying to extract in the form of direct answers. She would smirk each time she thought she got away with skirting the question on cross, only to find out today, the jury still wants those answers without the horse pucky additional info. They remind me of the old PI movies... Just the facts Ma'am.

I'd like to hear more about this theory. Idk all the details of this case as I would like. I've wondered where the weapons were at the time she was taking the pics.

I think she "left". He got in the shower. She came back in and started taking pics. The photo session is almost over when he acknowledges the camera for the first time. There is only 2 minutes between the acknowledge photo which looks like surprise to me and the sitting photo which looks like despair to me.

I don't know how or when the weapons come into play, but in my opinion he looks like he knows there is trouble in the sitting photo.

good night all! don't post too much, it's too hard to catch up in the morning ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unimog