Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
A photo clip on Nancy Grace, of Caylee in these Mardi Gras beads also shows Caylee wearing the same clothes and the beads and the candy necklace that Casey is wearing at this party. The background in the photo of Caylee, shows the same white brick garage wall, and the same red plastic drinking glasses. Caylee was definitely at this location where this adult party was held with adults drinking ....

Caseybeadscandynecklace.jpg

Cayleepurplestarsunglasseswasher.jpg

Caseygirlsbeadstshirts.jpg

Caseypartybeadsguysgirls.jpg

Caseypartytshirtsbacksnames.jpg

Looks like little caylee was there that day...but we have no idea how long she stayed or the location...it could be the Anthony's garage for all we know?

Just wanted to add....my son was invited to many a children's birthday parties that were in reality an adult drinking party. Very tacky IMO and we always left after an hour. Apparently, lots of people do it:confused:

I found this interesting..this picture is on Casey's photobucket, a news article called it "one of Casey Anthony's disturbing images". The words in the picture are a reference to the Nine Inch Nails (one of Casey's favorite bands) song "Gave Up".
here are the lyrics..

perfect little dream
the kind that hurts the most
forgot how it feels
well almost
no one to blame
always the same
open my eyes
wake up in flames
-chorus-
it took you to make me realize
it took you to make me see the light
smashed up my sanity
smashed up my integrity
smashed up what i believed in
smashed up what's left of me
smashed up my everything
smashed up all that was true
gonna smash myself to pieces
i don't know what else to do
covered in hope and vaseline
still cannot fix this broken machine
watching the hole it used to be mine
just watching it burn in my steady systematic decline
of the trust i will betray
give it to me i throw it away
after everything i've done i hate myself for what i've become
-chorus-
i tried
i gave up
-chorus-
throw it away

anyone else find this scary? btw, i'm a nine inch nails fan, the "hope and vaseline" line is ab trying to heal something, then next line is saying that you can't. Just clearing that up bc I thought it was a little odd :). anyway just thought I'd throw this out there, it kinda made me sick thinking about Casey listening to it, esp. the "throw it away" part (which is SCREAMED at the end :( )

Attachments

• z4485950.gif
    z4485950.gif
    26.8 KB · Views: 168
This site took the picture and covered the bad part and had an analyst examine it:

http://www.notalawyer.com/2009/03/0...casey-anthony’s-*advertiser censored*-career/

Can you tell what the background is in the "bad" girl pose (the one on the left)?

Bumping this back up to see if anyone who has link to original picture (Lavanda D.?) could look at background in picture on "bad" side - just because it almost looks like kids wallpaper or kids blanket to me, but it's too hard to make out on this pic.

I can tell it's not our "kitty" in the background on this *advertiser censored* site, lol :blushing:

Bumping this back up to see if anyone who has link to original picture (Lavanda D.?) could look at background in picture on "bad" side - just because it almost looks like kids wallpaper or kids blanket to me, but it's too hard to make out on this pic.

I can tell it's not our "kitty" in the background on this *advertiser censored* site, lol :blushing:

On my monitor I see only fuzzy pixels, but when I view this image on a high-resolution monitor, it appears that the background may be a photo collage. What looks like a picture of an adult's nose/lips and a child's eyes/nose in the upper left-hand corner has me wondering if I'm "seeing kitties." Anyone else? This nagging question brought me out of lurkdom.

On my monitor I see only fuzzy pixels, but when I view this image on a high-resolution monitor, it appears that the background may be a photo collage. What looks like a picture of an adult's nose/lips and a child's eyes/nose in the upper left-hand corner has me wondering if I'm "seeing kitties." Anyone else? This nagging question brought me out of lurkdom.

Yeah, that's what I noticed on my PC at screen zoom too. It would just be very interesting to see what's in the background, but I don't want to be "seeing kitties" either lol, and I'm too chicken to go looking on *advertiser censored* sites to find the original photo. :chicken:

Yeah, that's what I noticed on my PC at screen zoom too. It would just be very interesting to see what's in the background, but I don't want to be "seeing kitties" either lol, and I'm too chicken to go looking on *advertiser censored* sites to find the original photo. :chicken:

On closer inspection I'm either becoming more deluded or more convinced that there are photos in the background. Looks like part of a picture frame, too, and the carpet looks to be about the same color as that in the OCSO images of KC's room. Of course, it would be incredibly stupid to pose for a picture like this in front of family photos, but it bears consideration. :twocents:

Is there another thread where this might get more input/analysis? This isn't a photobucket picture, after all. I thought that this subject had its own thread a while ago.. I'll go look.

In the very beginning of this case, I got this photo from Amy's my space, just wanted to share:
125030_l.jpg

On closer inspection I'm either becoming more deluded or more convinced that there are photos in the background. Looks like part of a picture frame, too, and the carpet looks to be about the same color as that in the OCSO images of KC's room. Of course, it would be incredibly stupid to pose for a picture like this in front of family photos, but it bears consideration. :twocents:

Is there another thread where this might get more input/analysis? This isn't a photobucket picture, after all. I thought that this subject had its own thread a while ago.. I'll go look.

IMO, the background and "ground" of the *advertiser censored* pic cannot be identified as anything in particular. I can't see how it could show photos on a wall, because there is nothing there that looks like that, let alone even a single photo. It's mostly the same color with random patterns that show no kind of order. The only feature catching my eye is a partial circle with diagonal bars seen in the upper left and possibly above her headband. It doesn't look like anything recognizable. If I intentionally engaged my pareidolia, I'd say it looks like one of those famous astronaut footprints on the moon. If it's wallpaper then it's pretty unusual I would think. These areas could have had a Photoshop treatment to remove or change what was actually there.

It may be possible that this photo was taken outdoors. If it was, we may be looking at sand with some footprints. The camera is shooting downwards from above the subject and so everything we see may be the ground itself.

Attachments

• background.jpg
    background.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 92
ok, so being the crazy woman that I am, I attempted to use several different enhancements to see the reflection in her eyes...I want to know who took this picture!!! Maybe someone with better skills and tools than I possess can do this???

Hi Hot Dogs- I sure wish I could see your view of this, because I'm certainly open to any and all theories and I'm very curious. Unfortunately I can't access your attachment, possibly because this is only my third post. I don't know if I'd be able to see it well on this monitor anyway. How frushtrating.
What makes me believe that this was taken indoors is the lighting and the cast shadow on the lower right-hand side (on the "floor") of the girl. As much as I try to disengage my pereidolia (a much better term than "seeing kitties," thanks!) I still see those blurry photos. Sigh. Mimimama, is this stuff obsession-inducing or what?!

IMO, the background and "ground" of the *advertiser censored* pic cannot be identified as anything in particular. I can't see how it could show photos on a wall, because there is nothing there that looks like that, let alone even a single photo. It's mostly the same color with random patterns that show no kind of order. The only feature catching my eye is a partial circle with diagonal bars seen in the upper left and possibly above her headband. It doesn't look like anything recognizable. If I intentionally engaged my pareidolia, I'd say it looks like one of those famous astronaut footprints on the moon. If it's wallpaper then it's pretty unusual I would think. These areas could have had a Photoshop treatment to remove or change what was actually there.

It may be possible that this photo was taken outdoors. If it was, we may be looking at sand with some footprints. The camera is shooting downwards from above the subject and so everything we see may be the ground itself.

That's a portrait background, gray in color, it's supposed to be a random pattern as to not detract from the subject.

They are made in most every color but the neutral colors are the most popular.

Follow http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...ey_BATD24SLTGRY_Muslin_Background_10x24_.html to see an example.

I think I found the tiffany ring that Cindy was asking about.

See the ring on KC's finger in this pic.
Picture011-1.jpg
I think it's the same ring found on the tiffany website.
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...5-p+9-c+287466-r+101323338-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+
tiffany ring.jpg

What does this tell us if true?
Hmmm.. well there actually was a tiffany ring, which was about 200 dollars. Doubtful that KC bought this for herself. Where did it come from?
She wasn't afraid to wear it around some friends, so it's not likely she stole it from the friends pictured. She could have stolen it from others though.
It tells us when she was wearing it. By the length of her hair, it was at least a year ago. So, if she always told her mother it was from Jeff, then she has been using that story for at least a year. It shows she didn't just pick up his name from her brief encounter with him at the BW3's.

Is there any other info we could get from this?

That really does look like the ring...good job, really good job IMO.

I think I found the tiffany ring that Cindy was asking about.

See the ring on KC's finger in this pic.
View attachment 2962
I think it's the same ring found on the tiffany website.
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...5-p+9-c+287466-r+101323338-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+
View attachment 2963

What does this tell us if true?
Hmmm.. well there actually was a tiffany ring, which was about 200 dollars. Doubtful that KC bought this for herself. Where did it come from?
She wasn't afraid to wear it around some friends, so it's not likely she stole it from the friends pictured. She could have stolen it from others though.
It tells us when she was wearing it. By the length of her hair, it was at least a year ago. So, if she always told her mother it was from Jeff, then she has been using that story for at least a year. It shows she didn't just pick up his name from her brief encounter with him at the BW3's.

Is there any other info we could get from this?

Sorry to quote myself, but I just found an even better view of the ring. I am pretty sure it's the one.
Picture022-1.jpg

Has anybody separated out the pictures of Caylee.

I would like some better copies of some of the pics that have turned up on the net.

Has anybody separated out the pictures of Caylee.

I would like some better copies of some of the pics that have turned up on the net.

Honestly, I would too ... but I have to admit that I have not seen anything on the "net"
OR, CNN, HLN, Fox or anywhere... that I had not previously seen here before ... I remember someone, early on, here at WS finding/linking KC's "Webshots" account that contained all the pictures of Caylee's birth ... some nasty {OMG, snatch, and all }... :">

But I don't think any of us, at that time thought of saving them ... and now they are private ... if you go back to those posts the links are now broken ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288