South Hadley,MA Phoebe Prince 15 kills self over bullying #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOW THE FU#K are there people on both the support Sean and Phoebe memorial pages? HOW? Sorry but I'd have to choose sides. There's this little Sullivan kid on both and on the Sean one, very recent she's supporting Sean. I don't see any recent support on the Phoebe one.

yeah I know. she's good friends with sean, has always stood up for him - especially when people were asking about him on her formspring which she ended up deleting. don't get it at all.

also, can't see the picture you posted as I'm not part of that group. guess I might join later

yeah I know. she's good friends with sean, has always stood up for him - especially when people were asking about him on her formspring which she ended up deleting. don't get it at all.

also, can't see the picture you posted as I'm not part of that group. guess I might join later

I hate bandwagon people. Hate them. there's about 3 or 4 on this Phoebe memorial page that disgust me.

yeah pretty much. not sure if you saw it but several threads ago I posted a message I had received from someone on facebook who I had questioned about the lack of recent pictures of Phoebe. This person mentioned that a lesser known theory about why exactly Phoebe felt so alone in her last few days is that many of the people she thought were her friends ended up backstabbing her. :\ I've also recently read comments that another one of her friends and her got into an argument in the days before her death. instead of ever getting better it feels like my heart breaks more and more everyday for this girl. :(

I've read a lot of her friends regret not sticking up for her or looking out for her and they are sad now because of it.

Everyone seen Flannery's myspace??

Not linking the page but read the comments..nuts

http://run4chocolate.wordpress.com/...-to-be-arraigned-on-tuesday-april-6/#comments

I think this photo is Flannery and Austin. Read the comments on the main page...they mention the 1 yr anniversary with "austin" coming up...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...dID=169913972&albumID=449830&imageID=32354741

And on this profile photo, comments from a poster says how cute they are together..."flan and austy"

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...dID=169913972&albumID=449830&imageID=32354741

Attachments

• l_0cd65e69ae5049e4945cf97e31d636c1.jpg
    l_0cd65e69ae5049e4945cf97e31d636c1.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 4
Read "aceishere" posts. He/she is completely over the top, imo. IMO, the school seems to have a plan to divert media attention by claiming it's bringing out the nuts. "Let us get on with teaching", is their cover. Yeah? Well, buddy, we've seen the results of THAT spelled out by the DA! Their hope is, imo...the media will back up for fear their coverage spurs an incident. I remember, a good defense is a great offense. What then, might a defense team do? Hmmm....how 'bout to infiltrate the boards oneself and post the most obnoxious comments that anyone with a brain would be against? Then get some local reporters to report on the "hate" that's out there and scream to be left alone...gotta say, kudos to masslive posters, they are not buying into it.

and a couple interesting posts of gossip...#9843 #9842

http://www.masslive.com/forums/southhadley/

It's getting hard to find actual information in there. The primary posters are going after each other so much from both sides that even when somebody posts tidbits like that I don't trust them. Too much sniping.

Not really surprised, there have been accusations that some of the bully defenders may be friends/relatives/parents. True or not, that seemed to be the tipping point for that forum into chaos.

It's getting hard to find actual information in there. The primary posters are going after each other so much from both sides that even when somebody posts tidbits like that I don't trust them. Too much sniping.

Not really surprised, there have been accusations that some of the bully defenders may be friends/relatives/parents. True or not, that seemed to be the tipping point for that forum into chaos.

I know that's true. They are watching, may be posting. I found Boisselle's Daughter's twitter. I posted the link somewhere on this forum. This thread or the 1st. She mentions reading the messages on message boards, masslive, I think. She mentions wanting to crush poster Concernfather2's "bits". :eek: She also mentions her Mother told her not to read the forums. It took me 45 mins to wind through her tweets back to January. I was looking for connections and info on Boisselle. The most interesting thing I found was her brother was picked up for drunk driving and her parents "bailed " him out. Now, bail as in 'money' or bail as in 'enabled, pulled strings'? I don't know.

IMO

Phoebe's brother? :(

I think it's probably him, but maybe we shouldn't post the link. I know that none of us would bother him, but I would hate for people to harass him, know what I mean? I don't know; maybe I'm wrong.

Yes. Wonderful picture, Andy. And it looks like an such an idyllic day...

I think it's probably him, but maybe we shouldn't post the link. I know that none of us would bother him, but I would hate for people to harass him, know what I mean? I don't know; maybe I'm wrong.

Yeah, waddup...thanks for sharing but maybe we shouldn't have it here...? It might get exploited. This family has suffered too much. But...good find, you are a great link hunter! :thumb:

concernedfather has something interesting post #9857 #9854
http://www.masslive.com/forums/southhadley/

Thanks for that I get a bit dizzy when I go over to masslive and some of them put me off with their petty *****ing.

"is that he felt no compunctions about saying Phoebe was "in counseling" but couldn't divulge what, if any, consequences were given to the South Hadley Six."

Yeah I like this one,what a hypocrite that man is.

yeah I agree, that could be what happened. I always assumed she just went straight home and killed herself after the day. But then when I found out she was texting...I thought that's weird...she came home and was texting about her bad day then she decided she gave up? I mean we don't know for sure she was texting at home but given the times that's what it seems like.

Also I saw what you mentioned on one of the discussion boards on facebook about what happened between her plugging her phone in and having a future to not having one at all? Sorry I probably butchered your words there but it made sense to me. It could be she got one final text that sent her over.

ugh what I would give to go back in time and give Phoebe a second chance...you have no idea.

Yes, that's first the message I picked up through skimming the press, she went home and died right away. Now, that I see some more in depth pieces, it's not so clear. Yes, her phone was plugged in. So, she cared about the future when she made the choice to plug it in. But what happened between then...and the stairwell? Why no note? The christmas scarf? It would have to be totally implusive for me to believe suicide. So, I find myself looking for the catalyst...the happening that propelled her. I'm still looking... IMO

Might be the texts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member