Long Easter Weekend Thread (Apr. 5, 6, 7, 8, & 9, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a few photos on MR's dresser with the water bottle. A woman with dark hair and glasses and a photo of a little baby.

except that drug addicts dont usually use terms like...my pain management meds to each other....this note was found in MTR car.....drug addicts use terms like oxys ...
:twocents:

good news...he is likely drug free now :)

I wouldn't count on that snoofer, all of the jails have serious drug problems. :what:

the word "could" is used in most of those tweets...am I to understand that this was tweeted on the 1st day of the trial..I think we may find out next week if any of these blood samples were mixed with TS's..until then I will remain:fence:

If you go back to the Crown's opening statement, it tells you "with certainty" and the odds that it was MR's blood and Tori's blood. HTH :moo:

Well I thought it was funny:blushing:...on top of all the other jobs Rafferty stated he had...I thought adding mechanic seemed so logical to Rafferty's non existant jobs:what:

Seriously...just how many coinsidences does it take to make excuse after excuse for Rafferty actions or lack there of

He's in jail for good reason:jail:

jmo

:goodpost::tyou:

Michael (Mychol) or whatever his name is......is the worse of the worst. The trusting type that a woman or child can easily fall prey to. This guy is bad news and if he wasn't stopped, I have no doubt he would go on to kidnapping/raping and murdering other children. IMO

Women who frequent dating sites like POF. Be Careful especially single moms with young children!

That's why I was wondering if the note was in his handwriting, or is this a note someone gave him with his instructions?

That's what I am wondering too. It almost sounds like a "bring the money or else" type of threat. That might explain why he had the cash.

IMMHO Derstine is one heck of a lawyer.

Have you followed any of his other trials? I don't know him and can only comment on his defence on cross in this trial so far which is not much except for his obsession with Necro. :dunno:

I wanted to quote from today's trial thread but it's closed and I don't know any way to bring it into this thread so I've cut and pasted. Post # 146:

RaffertyLFP: Derstine asking about gang slang found in letters; now showing an image from McClintic's facebook page

Asks about the crown as a gang sign. Not familiar to Scoyne. Derstine says EOA was on the letter, "East of Adelaide". Scoyne not famalier.

So my question is this... How could the officer not be familiar ?? below is a link to a story in the London Free Press about the police and gangs in London. It speaks of EOA. I read the article through a post here last night...

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/2012/01/12/19237571.html

Thoughts ??

You'd think they'd take the time to investigate their own evidence and learn what the EOA stands for, but then again, they didn't bother to examine the ipod until a few days ago. I guess they were too busy going around the moon.

MOO

dynamic_resize

What's with that blue vest? That looks like it's from a job of some kind. Note the MYCHOL name. JMO

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/raffertytrial/2012/04/05/19599891.html

:floorlaugh::woohoo::floorlaugh::rocker:The name tag says Mysterious Yours MYCHOL. Didn't Snoof guess about the Mystery Murder Dinner thingy? LMAO Good psyche Snoof! :waitasec: Was that you Snoof? Kind of like my TWO FOR ONE hair dye. :woohoo::floorlaugh:

Mysteriously Yours... Mystery Dinner Theatre

Celebrating 25 Years!!!

http://www.mysteriouslyyours.com/

http://www.therecord.com/news/local/article/700019--mcclintic-charged-in-kitchener-prison-assault

McClintic charged in Kitchener prison assault

Snip:

"KITCHENER – The lawyer of convicted killer Terri-Lynne McClintic says he’s not sure how his client will answer to charges of assault causing bodily harm stemming from a fight at the women’s prison in Kitchener this winter."

Well maybe if she racks up enough of these she can be declared a Dangerous Offender and never get out.

So they placed two undercover cops in his holding cell with him and all they got out of him was that he wanted some pills?

Am tuning in late today, so this may have already been addressed. I believe the officer testifying was one of the arresting officers or interrogating officers. He can't testify to what the undercover officers heard as that would be hearsay. There will be testimony from them down the road if there was anything significant. It will probably be in the chapter about what MTR said to other people.

Also, the officer would only testify to what evidence was found. Whatever was contained on that evidence would be down the road, and be addressed by a forensics person.

JMO

Well most of the jobs with the exception of: possible drug traffic are jobs that Rafferty stated he had...so do we know for a fact:
Yes we know for a fact because of BA's testimony that Rafferty did actually work at better beef in Guelph.

yes interesting the large sum of money found on him when he was arrested.
He did tell LE that he worked under the table...it will be good to finally know exactly where he worked and when.

jmo

then on audio when the police officer asked him to be more specific ..when and where was last odd job he seemed to retract from the odd jobs statement since he has been back home.

That's what I am wondering too. It almost sounds like a "bring the money or else" type of threat. That might explain why he had the cash.

i read...bring the pants too.... like maybe he has her pants for some reason.:twocents:

dynamic_resize

What's with that blue vest? That looks like it's from a job of some kind. Note the MYCHOL name. JMO

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/raffertytrial/2012/04/05/19599891.html

I think he went to a dinner theater for a murder mystery at a place called Mysteriously Yours. If you attend, sometimes they ask you to dress in a particular fashion because members of the audience can and do become actors in the show. They also do (often) ask audience members to wear name tags to make it easier for actors who are running the show and other audience members to identify each other.

Here is a link to support what I'm suggesting, but its just a thought and jmo.
http://www.mysteriouslyyours.com/

I find that revelation surprising, especially when one would assume LE would meet periodically and be kept up to date by all the officers involved.

Well honestly... that's what I thought too. I thought that Crown's witness was supposed to be a top detective in the field. If he *Really* does have no knowledge of the gangs affiliations in London... yikes... poor communication within the force/s !! I would not have expected to see this... not in this case anyhow !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member