NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 5 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littleone48

Reaction score
Another college student is missing. She hasn't been seen since Tuesday evening. Her cell phone has not been in use since Tuesday.

Here is more information: http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20121011/GJNEWS_01/121019660

Snip: The UNH Police Department is assisting the Chester Police Department and also the Westborough, Mass. Police Department in the search for Elizabeth J. Marriott, 19, of Chester,
According to Chester Police Chief William Burke, the last known communication from Marriott was a text message from her phone sent to a friend just before 9 p.m. Tuesday while in class at the Durham UNH campus. Burke said it is unknown what the content of the message was. Police have attempted to ping the phone but Burke said the device has not been in use since Tuesday.

Burke said Marriott’s details have been entered into the National Crime Information Center.
“At this point we’re actively trying to find the car, find her and hoping that everything comes out positive,” he said.

Being NH I am not sure how much information we can find out about the status of this case. This State has very poor reporting about these cases.

Here is another link: http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/Po...ott/-/9857858/16949708/-/qp3cafz/-/index.html

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

d28ddf6783fcb6ae2e88d79badd48dad

http://westborough.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/fbi-searching-for-missing-westborough-resident

Please continue here for Lizzie.

I hope the State is ready in case seth does testify.

All that toe tapping could be seth's impatience with having to wait until his side of the 'story' is told...

What about the video Barth wanted to show of Kat reading and correcting some statements? It was supposed to be accompanied by a transcript for the jury. Did I miss that?

Did anyone else hear muttering like, "testify... willing to trade drugs for sex" and, "I know I'm biased but... asking her the same questions over and over" during the last break? I think someone left the mic on by accident.

What about the video Barth wanted to show of Kat reading and correcting some statements? It was supposed to be accompanied by a transcript for the jury. Did I miss that?

I don't remember hearing about that. Maybe he will pull that out at the end?

I've been craving pizza like crazy!

Good afternoon, WS friends! Here, ready and waiting for the afternoon portion of the trial. I need to catch up and see what happened with the FBI guys this morning.

I don't remember hearing about that. Maybe he will pull that out at the end?

I thought Barth argued it at sidebar yesterday and won. The judge said he would allow the transcript so the jury could follow along with the video, but that he would instruct the jury not to read any other parts of the transcript. ?.? Since then nothing!

I thought Barth argued it at sidebar yesterday and won. The judge said he would allow the transcript so the jury could follow along with the video, but that he would instruct the jury not to read any other parts of the transcript. ?.? Since then nothing!

Not sure but I remember the court handing out documents to the jury so that they could follow the taped recording by reading it yesterday. The court collected these papers once testimony about it was completed.

during break I was trying (not successfully) to find the article about how Lizzi's dad felt about the plea deal of KM-but came across some interesting posts with newspaper articles related to the case. I don't know how to copy and post other posts so I 'm listing them--they are from the first thread

547: classmate of SM & very good link to article
552: article states KM 2nd degree murder (only time I saw this)
559: shows apt building and Piece Island with maps

You're right, I don't know what happened to the video/corrections to her statement either, I thought Barth won and the judge was allowing both video and transcript for the jury but haven't heard anything since about it.

Just catching up. I had to excuse myself so I wouldn't lose my appetite for the BLT I was planning to get for lunch (priorities, people).

But I hate Kat with the fire of 1000 suns. She is a disgrace. I think Seth helped her because he loved her. She is a manipulating little sociopath and I believe in my heart that she is the planner, the killer, etc. and that Seth was such a freakin' imbecile that he went along with her.

I charged and rebooted during lunch. Hopefully I won't lose the feed again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23