GUILTY OR - Monroe Macrae for child sexual abuse, Portland, 2009

capoly

Reaction score
Girl, 5, found alone in Multnomah County sheriff's parking lot, tells of abuse

When detectives went to the child's home, her mother told them that her boyfriend, Monroe D. "Max" Macrae, who lived nearby, had lived at her home on and off for the past two years.

She said about a year ago, her daughter drew a sexually explicit picture and showed it to her, saying that Macrae was abusing her, according to the court document. She said she did not believe her daughter.

Police arrested Macrae, 29, Tuesday afternoon on accusations of first-degree sexual abuse and sodomy.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2009/07/girl_needing_help_shows_up_in_1.html#more

:rage: :liar: :rage: :loser: :rage: :behindbar

What an incredibly smart little girl and an equally incredibly stupid parent! At four, the little girl recognized she was being abused, drew a picture of it, and told her mother...who didn't believe her?! OMG! They should put her in jail, too!!

I agree, the mother needs to be charged too. WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE A FIVE YEAR OLD WHEN THEY CAN DRAW PICTURES TO PROVE IT!!!!! Someone who is ignorant or someone who puts their "man" before their child. I think there must have been some divine intervention for that little girl to walk out of that house and meet up with this man. Who better to know how to deal with her and the situation than someone that's been in that field before.

God bless this little girl and I pray she gets the helps she needs, and finds a loving home. As for the mother and the boyfriend I hope they go away for a long time.

when will some mothers learn that children at that age don't lie about things like that? a teen maybe, i know an incidence where the 14 yr did lie to get back at her father....but not a child that young. they aren't even to know what these things are much less be able to draw them!!!

I am at a loss for words. I can't imagine a parent who could think their child is lying about being abused. :banghead:

OMG I am sitting here reeling in a state of shock. That little girl, God Bless her, must have had an angel looking over her shoulder. Thankfully she is away from her stupid mother and that sicko BF and will now be placed in a safe and loving home where she will have a normal life.

I used to work right across the street from that Sheriff's bldg and she must have lived in an apt up behind it. Thank God he saw her as she would never have made it safely across that road to McDonalds. It is super busy.

xoxo

What a stupid, stupid, self-serving mother. The little girl doesn't deserve her. What kind of woman doesn't believe her daughter when the little girl speaks of abuse and draws pictures???

That poor baby! Bless her little heart. Thank goodness she was taken in by the police and the situation was looked into. The mother should rot in jail for ignoring her daughter's cry for help. Here's to, hopefully, a brighter future for the little 5 year old!

What a stupid, stupid, self-serving mother. The little girl doesn't deserve her. What kind of woman doesn't believe her daughter when the little girl speaks of abuse and draws pictures???

Sadly there are way to many mothers who choose to not believe their children because if they believed them it would mean they'd lose their man! Ughhh what they have is not a man. I knew a woman who had 3 young daughters, the older one told a teacher about abuse from her live-in boyfriend and it was reported. The mother tried her best to say they were just making it up because they didn't want her to have a boyfriend!! It took the fact of the sleeze to actually confess to the investigating officers for her to even admit something happened. I have always thought that the girls said something to their mother way before going to a teacher and the mother, because she didn't want to lose her man! did absolutly nothing.

VB

I am so impressed by this policeman and the little girl is just amazing. Obviously, she has been fending for herself for some time. Bless her! And mom is a pathetic excuse for a parent. I agree with Mr. E -- stupid, stupid, self-serving.

There are plenty of things I would love to say about that BF and sorry *advertiser censored** momster but all of them would get me banned. God bless that little angel and the men who jumped in and took her seriously. What kind of person ignores their daughters plea for help?! The child drew pictures for God's sake!! If they do not charge that mother, I will be so pissed off!!

There are plenty of things I would love to say about that BF and sorry *advertiser censored** momster but all of them would get me banned. God bless that little angel and the men who jumped in and took her seriously. What kind of person ignores their daughters plea for help?! The child drew pictures for God's sake!! If they do not charge that mother, I will be so pissed off!!

Agree.....except I am already pissed off that they didn't arrest her when they arrested him. SO sick of these spineless fools.....

How do she ignore/deny this? THE CYCLE OF ABUSE! Not making ANY excuses AT ALL & I hope now that this little girl has been rescued she can stop whats happened in this family for at least two generations!!!!!!!!!
THIS MOTHER NEEDS CHARGED NOW!!!!!!

Sadly there are way to many mothers who choose to not believe their children because if they believed them it would mean they'd lose their man! Ughhh what they have is not a man. I knew a woman who had 3 young daughters, the older one told a teacher about abuse from her live-in boyfriend and it was reported. The mother tried her best to say they were just making it up because they didn't want her to have a boyfriend!! It took the fact of the sleeze to actually confess to the investigating officers for her to even admit something happened. I have always thought that the girls said something to their mother way before going to a teacher and the mother, because she didn't want to lose her man! did absolutly nothing.

VB

I lost my best friend because my daughter told me her husband had touched her inappropriately and I confronted her and she believed that over the child she helped raise. Some women are so desperate to have a man in their bed that they will turn a blind eye to everything.

I am so impressed by this policeman and the little girl is just amazing. Obviously, she has been fending for herself for some time. Bless her! And mom is a pathetic excuse for a parent. I agree with Mr. E -- stupid, stupid, self-serving.

Hi Openmind, I know we are all in a state of shock this could go on in this day and age with all the talk about children being abused in this way.

You thought Openmind about how she has been fending for herself for some time brought tears to my eyes. The thought of this little one living with that terror is beyond comprehension, and I hope her mother meets a tough old geezer of a judge who will sock it to her bigtime. It makes me very angry to even think about this sick chick.

It also makes me think of all the other little girls and boys too who today are fending for themselves. Little ones we have no idea about and I know there must be many. xox

Hi Openmind, I know we are all in a state of shock this could go on in this day and age with all the talk about children being abused in this way.

You thought Openmind about how she has been fending for herself for some time brought tears to my eyes. The thought of this little one living with that terror is beyond comprehension, and I hope her mother meets a tough old geezer of a judge who will sock it to her bigtime. It makes me very angry to even think about this sick chick.

It also makes me think of all the other little girls and boys too who today are fending for themselves. Little ones we have no idea about and I know there must be many. xox

I think you are correct, scandi. Sadly, there are too many neglected and abused children that don't cross paths with an observant and caring adult. Officer Skipper (Is that a great name or what?) could have just taken her back home or called her mother, but he didn't. He took the time to ask her questions and, by doing so, saved this baby. I wonder how many more we could save it we just watched and weren't afraid of getting involved.

I think you are correct, scandi. Sadly, there are too many neglected and abused children that don't cross paths with an observant and caring adult. Officer Skipper (Is that a great name or what?) could have just taken her back home or called her mother, but he didn't. He took the time to ask her questions and, by doing so, saved this baby. I wonder how many more we could save it we just watched and weren't afraid of getting involved.

I thought Officer Skipper had a great name too. He must be a HELLO guy having worked mainly with children when he was with the force before, and now after many years of retirement wants to be back to do what he can.

I think they should make an exception and reinstate him on Tuesday with fanfare after literally saving that little girl's life. Who knows what would have eventually happened to her.

Brave little one goin all by herself to get some McDonalds. It just is a topper that is too much! xox

Good lord, how many times do we have to hear the same pathetic story of mothers choosing pigs over their own babies? I hate her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back