If SA is responsible, will he do it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousc

Reaction score
I do think he is responsible and I think BD is as well.

What scares me is their list of reading material that was taken from the bedroom by LE. Many of those stories are serial type stories.

Do you think SA will strike again?

leopards can't and do not change their spots, do they?
I fear that these people only get worse.
We will hear their names in the news again.........JMOO

Sadly, I do think he may strike again. They live in Austin now, am I correct?

Reason I ask this question, is that it came to me today with reading of a few other missing person's cases from Texas that you never know if a perp has or will strike again.

They always strike again when they get away with it. So many examples of previous killers that got away with 1st kill. Drew P., Joran, etc.

I think Billie is still in the Austin area, but I'm not sure if SA is still with her. There have been rumors of trouble in paradise, but who knows? These two are addicted to each other so even if they aren't together now I'm sure they will be again.

I don't know if SA will commit another crime against an innocent teenage girl, but I won't be shocked if he does.

105wdj5.jpg

http://kvmckaum.blogspot.com/2011/12/one-year-prayer-vigil-held-for-missing.html

Billie and Shawn were together at Hailey's Vigil held on December 17th. I think the rumors of trouble, were just that.

As for whether or not Shawn will act again, I think it depends on a few things. I have never been able to make up my mind about the level of Billie's involvement. Was it some sort of accident that was covered up or did he act alone? Their actions and words spoken after the fact were not normal for sure. But was that because they were covering up illicit or illegal activities, or because they harmed and disappeared Hailey?

HIs picture at the vigil makes my hair stand on end. I am not sure if he will kill anyone. I think he will possibly abuse a young girl if he is given the chance. I would watch him closely around kids. But he may have felt that he had a really close call and limit himself because he knows he is being watched, imo.

I was sure everyone thought he was 100 percent responsible. Except me. I am not 100 percent. I am at a 50/50. Logical thinking is keeping me there. I feel however he didnt have much to do with it at all ,directly.Since I only dream psychic stuff every 10 years or so. I do not place much value on my "feelings".

What is this "if'' about?

I'm waiting for a "property of billie jean" tramp stamp on his backside. Ala misty cummings. Imo

I was sure everyone thought he was 100 percent responsible. Except me. I am not 100 percent. I am at a 50/50. Logical thinking is keeping me there. I feel however he didnt have much to do with it at all ,directly.Since I only dream psychic stuff every 10 years or so. I do not place much value on my "feelings".

What is this "if'' about?

My name is Knox and I'm a flip-flopper
icon11.gif

My feelings tell me he did it, but the sketchy tactics and investigation make my logical side think there is a chance he did not. Does that make any sense?

I just don't think he did it. What evidence is there that Shawn killed Hailey?
His fascination with horror doesn't mean anything to me and he apparently wasn't found with child *advertiser censored*. I even think he's smart enough to kill Hailey and get away with it. I need real evidence that shows me he could have done it. Acting weird isn't evidence.

I just don't think he did it. What evidence is there that Shawn killed Hailey?
His fascination with horror doesn't mean anything to me and he apparently wasn't found with child *advertiser censored*. I even think he's smart enough to kill Hailey and get away with it. I need real evidence that shows me he could have done it. Acting weird isn't evidence.

I don't know if Shawn is responsible but I can't categorically dismiss his horror fascinations as having nothing to do with this case.

It's hard not to think of Mackenzie Cowell and Chris Wilson, the guy in jail charged with murdering Mackenzie. Wilson was fascinated with gory stuff too and the account (told by someone who knows him) of Wilson mutilating bodies at the funeral home where he worked reminds me of Billie's brother saying Shawn cut up deer with a chainsaw. If those stories are true, they are real-world manifestations of the horror obsession. And in Wilson's case, he was sadly willing to take his obsession to the next level.

Another thing about Shawn that really disturbed me is his obvious insincerity and smugness in the aftermath of Hailey's disappearance. I posted at the time that he reminded me of Eddie Haskell. For folks who don't know, Eddie Haskell was teenage a character on the TV show Leave It To Beaver who was really full of himself. He would put on an overly polite act when talking to adults while acting like a creep when he was hanging around with other kids. Just seems like there's a real disconnect with Shawn's personas. Seems like this also manifested itself with him raving about one of his horror masks on the Michael Myers forum a day after he had asked for those forums members' prayers for the missing Hailey (which was a little weird in itself, since he wasn't really what I would consider a regular poster on that forum). He had also posted on that forum in the past that he broke a girl's jaw who broke his heart.

I'm not that far above 50% on Shawn's responsibility (I'm not that confident in the police work in this case either) but I do think there's some troubling stuff surrounding him (and Billie). If he is responsible, I think he's probably too cautious to hurt anybody again anytime soon but I would be scared for people around him as time goes on and the heat really dies down.

I hope they both get fixed, because neither one is worthy of being a parent. IMO. AND.... I hope Hailey haunts them forever.

I don't know if Shawn is responsible but I can't categorically dismiss his horror fascinations as having nothing to do with this case.

It's hard not to think of Mackenzie Cowell and Chris Wilson, the guy in jail charged with murdering Mackenzie. Wilson was fascinated with gory stuff too and the account (told by someone who knows him) of Wilson mutilating bodies at the funeral home where he worked reminds me of Billie's brother saying Shawn cut up deer with a chainsaw. If those stories are true, they are real-world manifestations of the horror obsession. And in Wilson's case, he was sadly willing to take his obsession to the next level.

Another thing about Shawn that really disturbed me is his obvious insincerity and smugness in the aftermath of Hailey's disappearance. I posted at the time that he reminded me of Eddie Haskell. For folks who don't know, Eddie Haskell was teenage a character on the TV show Leave It To Beaver who was really full of himself. He would put on an overly polite act when talking to adults while acting like a creep when he was hanging around with other kids. Just seems like there's a real disconnect with Shawn's personas. Seems like this also manifested itself with him raving about one of his horror masks on the Michael Myers forum a day after he had asked for those forums members' prayers for the missing Hailey (which was a little weird in itself, since he wasn't really what I would consider a regular poster on that forum). He had also posted on that forum in the past that he broke a girl's jaw who broke his heart.

I'm not that far above 50% on Shawn's responsibility (I'm not that confident in the police work in this case either) but I do think there's some troubling stuff surrounding him (and Billie). If he is responsible, I think he's probably too cautious to hurt anybody again anytime soon but I would be scared for people around him as time goes on and the heat really dies down.

By that reasoning, should someone in any of our families come up missing, we would all be held as persons of interest too.
Most of the posters here read anything and everything they can about the cases they are following. Lots of them with very nasty details and then we research the hell out of what we read. Can you imagine if some of our computers got confiscated for LE perusal?

I think Shawn was/is a cocky 20 something and knew he didn't do anything to hurt Hailey. He's not some genius. If Hailey had been murdered in that house, there would be some evidence.
I'm not saying things were "awesome" in that home, but I still don't think Billie or Shawn had anything to do with disappearing Hailey beyond lackadaisical parenting.

By that reasoning, should someone in any of our families come up missing, we would all be held as persons of interest too.
Most of the posters here read anything and everything they can about the cases they are following. Lots of them with very nasty details and then we research the hell out of what we read. Can you imagine if some of our computers got confiscated for LE perusal?

I think Shawn was/is a cocky 20 something and knew he didn't do anything to hurt Hailey. He's not some genius. If Hailey had been murdered in that house, there would be some evidence.
I'm not saying things were "awesome" in that home, but I still don't think Billie or Shawn had anything to do with disappearing Hailey beyond lackadaisical parenting.

Well, imo, it is very damning that he went into work and quit his job, a high paying job that he needed, on the very same day she went missing.

And his interest in 'crime' is very different than most of the WSers. Most of us put ourselves into the role of the crime fighters or investigators, hoping to aid the victims. Shawn, on the other hand, had custom made killing masks, made to fit his own face. he put himself into the role of the sadistic killer.

He and Billie read those stories as aphrodiasiacs. They used them to light a sexual spark. Again, unlike the way the WSers see these crime stories, imo.

What ever happened it appears that her family have moved away and moved on. I dont think we will ever know what happened but I do think she quickly became the forgotten child. :(

I do think the allegation of cutting up deer (which hunters don't do) may mean he has just more than the average horror fetish. There was also the picture of him with an animal heart but there was no context for that other than him trying to look creepy

I agree about our computer history following these cases but I hope my compassion for the victims comes through in my posts.

I don't agree about the evidence though. He's a much larger and strong than Hailey and probably could strangle her without leaving evidence. And I don't think we know all that LE found in searches of the house. There could have been something suspicious.

Like I said, I'm not much more than 50/50 on him being responsible and I wonder about some of the police work, but at the same time...he was the last to see her, has been named a suspect and there are some things about him that worry me.

Shawn's also the one who made those oh so lovely comments about Hailey being promiscuous. His cell phone pings also place him in the CCity area at the time he claims to have been not in CCity. There's evidence against Shawn (circumstantial evidence is evidence).

However, my problem with Shawn is that I really don't think he's very smart. I actually think Billie is smarter than Shawn and that's saying something, because she's not the sharpest tool in the shed either.

Shawn's also the one who made those oh so lovely comments about Hailey being promiscuous. His cell phone pings also place him in the CCity area at the time he claims to have been not in CCity. There's evidence against Shawn (circumstantial evidence is evidence).

However, my problem with Shawn is that I really don't think he's very smart. I actually think Billie is smarter than Shawn and that's saying something, because she's not the sharpest tool in the shed either.

He never claimed not to have been in CC at that time, he said he was passing through. The idea that he didnt go to CC is based on sloppy investigators who assumed he said something based on their interpretation of a figure of speach, and based on what other people said. Now, I'm pretty sure that was sunbsequently clarified, but since they wanted their search warrants they had to play dumb when they submitted their affidavit. that is what LE does when trying to get a warrant on probable cause, they don't dig too deeply into what they percieve as long as it is incriminating. That serves their purpose.

If you look at what SA says he did, it involves going to the mothers house via the grandmothers place, in other words through CC. And the phone pings are entirely consistent with that.

Also, HD was seen by multiple people after he passed through and went to his mother's house. There was also the text message to her friend, again after he had passed through and was long gone. Whatever else he did that day, there is clear evidence pointing away from him. The problem is that everyone is so fixated on him fitting "the ideal perp" concept, that they ignore the stuff that says it wasn't him. But that stuff doesn't go away.

It is the other stuff ,that has me wondering too.. the other stuff Billie outed and wasnt supposed to talk about and said she wasnt sure what she could say. That right there shows me Billie might not be very good with keeping stuff to herself. The witness's she mentioned on NG that LE wanted keep quiet while they built their case on SA, and the text ,and the dogs tracking Hailey to a hotel room. The SO neighbor seeing her on the phone.

Ths case warrented two teams searching and investigating independant of eachother. That never happened. LE's reaction to this case is what makes me doubt SA being the one to abduct Hailey.
I also thought in the TV interveiw SA did where people said he was smirking that he seemed not to believe Hailey was in any danger. I believed he thought Hailey would be coming home any minute and the reported statement to police support this impression.IMO when he answered where they might find Hailey. Which was not aked while in prcess of a lie test because ony yes and no questions are asked on those so it may have been reworded and that rewording discussed before hand. Whch would make it look like an absolute when it was really an opinion.
He mght of been a bit in awe of how serious things were getting when Hailey is just going to come home.

That was the first impression I got from watching him on NG. He is immature so I could see this thought process. I think I will watch it again to refresh ,maybe now I will see it differently. I think if SA had done anything with Hailey ,we all would have know by now because of his limited time that day and his being watched by LE and his phone pings and locations he could have traveled that day. He does not have much time that has not been accounted for. Plus the searchers. I realize he could just be lucky and I could be all wrong . I always end up back to the dogs and the 6 hotels. plus witnesses..etc..

Add in Billie pushed the LE into this case, they had wanted to leave it at Hailey run away. The first press release Toombs is smirking ,wth a poop eating grin. I still cant get past that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla