All Things Gary Schultz

I probably generalized too much about lung cancer, I was thinking of people who developed it after breast cancer spread, which is probably a different process altogther.

Metastasis. Much more serious. Each type of cancer spreads to most common sites, but not always. It is much easier to treat when confined to a single site, in situ, and patients have better outcomes.

I tried to put up a link that states Schultz is one of the directors of Nittany Insurance Company, and that this company is the liability company in charge of paying the civil settlements and judgments to victims. Conflict of interest? The article is from blink on crime dot com, and is titled "The Nittany Nightmare Continues: More Financial Incest at PSU - Accused Perjuror Gary Schultz Head of Nittany Insurance." I don't know how reputable the website is, but the link I put up doesn't work.

I tried to put up a link that states Schultz is one of the directors of Nittany Insurance Company, and that this company is the liability company in charge of paying the civil settlements and judgments to victims. Conflict of interest? The article is from blink on crime dot com, and is titled "The Nittany Nightmare Continues: More Financial Incest at PSU - Accused Perjuror Gary Schultz Head of Nittany Insurance." I don't know how reputable the website is, but the link I put up doesn't work.

Blink On Crime is very reputable.

http://www.ishcc.org/VT/Burlington/nittany-insurance-company

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/02/lawmaker_questions_psu_insuran.html "Penn State — like many major universities and corporations — owns its own insurance company, Nittany Insurance. Called a captive insurance company, it was formed to write policies exclusively for the university in 1993, at a time when some policies, like directors and officers, were becoming exceedingly expensive. It is registered in Vermont."

It seems very strange to me that the insurance company, of which he is the director, will be paying the claims of the victims, when he is accused of not reporting the crime that caused the claim to be necessary in the first place, and for helping to cause additional crimes to be possible.

It seems very strange to me that the insurance company, of which he is the director, will be paying the claims of the victims, when he is accused of not reporting the crime that caused the claim to be necessary in the first place, and for helping to cause additional crimes to be possible.

It makes me wonder a little about why he returned to his old position at PSU in 2011.
http://news.psu.edu/story/156548/20...ill-interim-senior-vp-post-nominations-sought
“We are grateful to Gary for interrupting his retirement and stepping back into this position,” said Spanier. “His leadership during this transition will be extremely beneficial and allow us to conduct a deliberate search for the best candidate. His distinguished career at Penn State and his in-depth knowledge of the University makes him an excellent choice to oversee operations once again that allow the critical work of the University to continue."

Nice job at lying by Spanier.

The article to which I made reference earlier (see post 133) points out that he came out of retirement AFTER his GJ testimony. It speculates that he came back because he knew he would be incurring legal costs that he did not want to pay for himself. Or did PSU do him a favor here, to take him back so his costs could be covered by the university, thereby taking care of one of their own?

The article to which I made reference earlier (see post 133) points out that he came out of retirement AFTER his GJ testimony. It speculates that he came back because he knew he would be incurring legal costs that he did not want to pay for himself. Or did PSU do him a favor here, to take him back so his costs could be covered by the university, thereby taking care of one of their own?

"A secular priesthood of administrators allegedly hiding the monster in the cloister of the university.... All these are elements of Central Pennsylvania Gothic, a horror unimagined until 2011."

Read more here: http://www.centredaily.com/2012/02/04/3078101/central-pennsylvania-gothic.html#storylink=cpy

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back