AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much. Is there anyway you can direct me how to get there myself? I am not very good at this and I will not be able to find this post or the thread tomorrow!! I am not good with technology!!! I do have other good attributes though!! :)

Here is the link to the Forum Index page:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/index.php

The other thread is located under the section for "Current Events" - Crimes: Spotlight on Children
Brittney is under "Missing" - Missing Forum Discussion

I'm glad that there is finally an award, I hope this gets people talking.....I am confused about one thing....I almost have Brittney's family figured out, but I have a question. On SH's FB page(stepmom to Brittney) she has CW listed as her sister. Okay, so the mother and the stepmother are sisters? If so, maybe that is why they all seem to get along and come together for Brittney......Anyone else know? Thanks... and I looked in Parking Lot and I didn't see anything related to this discussion.....can someone help? Thanks

Not award.....reward! sorry!!!

I'm glad that there is finally an award, I hope this gets people talking.....I am confused about one thing....I almost have Brittney's family figured out, but I have a question. On SH's FB page(stepmom to Brittney) she has CW listed as her sister. Okay, so the mother and the stepmother are sisters? If so, maybe that is why they all seem to get along and come together for Brittney......Anyone else know? Thanks... and I looked in Parking Lot and I didn't see anything related to this discussion.....can someone help? Thanks

Not award.....reward! sorry!!!

It never got moved to PL- I think there was juat a suggestion at one time to do so.

You'll find it under Current Events --> Spotlight -Crimes Agaunst Children

Hope this helps.

And thanks, gliving, for the news link. All I had at the time was where it popped up in my news feed.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/Family-arrests-related-to-missing-teen
updated: 6:18 PM CDT

Quite a good report IMO: video interview with Brittney's Dad's sister- a sweet lady, the REWARD is noted @ Wells Fargo Bank and some interesting comments on the webpage [not for us to discuss :) ].
Well Done!

Such a nice lady. I hope they get more and more news coverage.

Quite the interesting comment following the article. "Today 06:25 PM"

ETA: I found this nice lady's facebook and she sends a powerful message. I hope her prayers are answered.

Thanks ChattyWoman, now we have all the links.
Details have been getting lost in translation :maddening:
I had gone back to check the times/places of BW's phone pings several times as errors keep appearing even on media.

I think the phone pings have been verified. Further upthread is the issue of who Brittney told about her plans for the evening, that is also in the Timeline so I thought all that had been established. MOO

I sincerely hope we can take the Timeline as it stands, hundreds of posts went into it and FootballMom did a superb job. :clap:

My opinion only.

Thanks ChattyWoman, now we have all the links.
Details have been getting lost in translation :maddening:
I had gone back to check the times/places of BW's phone pings several times as errors keep appearing even on media.

I think the phone pings have been verified. Further upthread is the issue of who Brittney told about her plans for the evening, that is also in the Timeline so I thought all that had been established. MOO

I sincerely hope we can take the Timeline as it stands, hundreds of posts went into it and FootballMom did a superb job. :clap:

My opinion only.

Not only a superb job on the Timeline, but the Players List and the Maps as well.
:gthanks: Football Mom!

More snipped from ...

Wood's mom: Recent arrests overshadow search for Brittney
http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/loca...rshadow-search

She says she was shocked to learn of the sex arrests, which include her son Derek Wood, 21, who is Brittney’s brother.

Chessie believes the sex abuse case is not related to her missing daughter. However, she says she believes the suicide of Donald Holland may have something to do with it

Such a nice lady. I hope they get more and more news coverage.

Quite the interesting comment following the article. "Today 06:25 PM"

ETA: I found this nice lady's facebook and she sends a powerful message. I hope her prayers are answered.

Thank you. It's marvelous to see some decent publicity. Hope it helps:
BRING BRITTNEY HOME

I feel so terrible for mom!!! Her heart must be broken. And I could not imagine my child's disappearance taking a back seat to another investigation!!

Heart breaking for BW's father.

Lots of unknown details he is sharing.

Did CW really use Brit's plight to raise $ for another sibling who is incarcerated for a totally unrelated (mm hmm) crime? Or is that just someone blowing off steam?

Pretty sure that person just didnt read CWs FB right. She had a bucket drive to raise reward money for BW. That $1500 collected went to Crimestoppers for the reward. Then CW asked her close friends on FB to help her collect money to get DW out of jail. I dont think she used any of the publics money for that. That is just my opinion. I knew when she made that post on FB asking for her friends to help her get DW...the public would go nuts. Its so sad. She is such a bad position. She wants to find her daughter but being a mom she wants to get her son out as well. I cant imagine her situation and pray that God gives her the answers on how to handle all of this.

Pretty sure that person just didnt read CWs FB right. She had a bucket drive to raise reward money for BW. That $1500 collected went to Crimestoppers for the reward. Then CW asked her close friends on FB to help her collect money to get DW out of jail. I dont think she used any of the publics money for that. That is just my opinion. I knew when she made that post on FB asking for her friends to help her get DW...the public would go nuts. Its so sad. She is such a bad position. She wants to find her daughter but being a mom she wants to get her son out as well. I cant imagine her situation and pray that God gives her the answers on how to handle all of this.

I agree. I also read the post where she asked her friends to give just $1.00 if they could. I do not feel like she would use that money for bail. Just MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood