New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. He's been using and cooking meth since 2005. Now I really want to know what the redacted part is. He has a domestic violence charge too. What a guy.

Unbelieveable!!! All these plea bargins and violations of probation and very little prison time. Plus Trish Evans spent less than one year for what the average sentence was supposed to be 3.5 years (5 year sentence). Tennessee needs to crack down on some of this leniency!

WTH is with this clown?
NewsChannel5.com
28 minutes ago
Hundreds of pounds of pearls connected to the arrest of Zachary Adams, whose home was searched in connection with the Holly Bobo disappearance.

NC5_ChrisConte has the latest details coming up on NewsChannel 5 at 6 p.m.

Pearls?

I know this might not be very popular with some people but I'm beginning to think that some cases such as missing children and women scream out for the "rubber hose" treatment in the interrogation process. :facepalm: I know, I know, against the constitution..........but, BUT! Someone's life may be a stake here and it isn't as if he is such a model citizen. It appears that he has never had to suffer any punishment for his sins, KWIM???? Where's Dirty Harry when you need him......................? LOL.

I can't stop laughing... pearls. Sorry.

Pearls????? I know what you mean. Somehow Pearls seem a bit too classy for the likes of this Neanderthal. It's kind of hard to associate the two together in one sentence. Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

On Feb 28, 2014 there was a report of $60K worth of stolen pearls. Wonder if that would weigh hundreds of pounds... ?!?
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/60000-Pearls-and-Gems-Stolen-In-Benton-County-247928211.html?skipthumb=Y

Feb 28, 2014 at 6:11 PM CST
Story Updated: Feb 28, 2014 at 11:04 PM CST
BENTON COUNTY, Tenn. -- Three bags of gems and pearls, worth thousands of dollars, were recovered in Benton County.
Sheriff Tony King says the jewels were stolen from the Latendresse property on Highway 70 East.
"These bags weigh [200], 250 pounds and the value since then we've come to determine is around $60,000," King said.

If I was related to him, I would feel ridiculous trying to defend him as a " good boy". I would just shut up. JMO

If I was related to him, I would feel ridiculous trying to defend him as a " good boy". I would just shut up. JMO

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I would change my name and move across the country.........just saying. LOL

I'm not sure how widespread of a phrase it is, but 'pearl clutching' immediately came to mind when I read this. It's like something old church ladies do when they hear 'news' or gossip...

Yeah, when you think about a Pearl heist you like to think about Ocean 13 hunks or something..................LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie