Caylee Anthony 2 year old #21 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSNBC just did a report on Caylee with reporter Ron Motts. MSNBC asked about Casey wanting to only speak with the FBI. Ron Mott reported that he called Casey's Attorney and spoke to Baiez's daughter who is also involved in the case. When Motts asked about Casey only wanting to speak with the FBI, the Attorney's daughter is not sure where this info is coming from. She said "Casey is willing to cooperate with everyone." There are very little leads so far coming in regarding Caylee.

So it looks like the Anthony family is putting things out there again.

There was no mention at all about a "press conference" scheduled for today!

I think the Anthony family is "putting things out there" based on what Casey tells them. Remember how Casey lies. Casey is trying to save her Azz and buy time. She is likely to tell her family anything. It appears the only person in that family that can talk to Casey and will call Casey's bluff is Lee. So Lee is in a position of walking a fine line between his mother and Casey. Also, it is the attorney's job to protect Casey. The attorney's saying "Casey is willing to talk to anyone" could be only part of the real story. Could be Casey is willing to talk to anyone -- that she trusts, that will believe her, providing she can call the shots, they are easily manipulated.......

Casey is trying hard to get her parents to believe she is cooperating with LE and now she is spinning that LE doesn't listen to anything she says (I wonder why). So if LE won't listen to her, then she is only going to talk to the FBI. With the Anthony family willing to share what Casey is telling them, we get a deeper look into Casey's state of mind, in my opinion.

Salem

oh interesting. i wonder what pictures have all been removed from the myspace page on the left side....

Fusian Restaurant & Sushi Bar
875 Woodbury Road
Orlando, FL 32828
Phone: (407) 281-8987

casey was like promoter jr. for this place...

Is she a promoter for Fusion? Or for DBC Entertainment? I'm starting to think maybe this DBC Entertainment doesn't only entertain Fusion?

Is she a promoter for Fusion? Or for DBC Entertainment? I'm starting to think maybe this DBC Entertainment doesn't only entertain Fusion?

i dont think she is either. i think she had a major crush on tony, who worked for dbc entertainment, which in turn, promoted for fusian.

thus promoter jr. look how many messages she leaves people about fusian and tony. it's weird...

yes...that must be it....not the place downtown. this place is really small...it must be a the new local thing. I'm out of that loop...like I said, so I wouldn't know.

Checked the friends list, no Zanny

According to Baez, Casey has always been willing to fully cooperate with LE, yet he keeps dodging them, to the point of not even returning their phone calls.

Nancy Grace put the thumb on him last week to meet with LE. She had officers on the line also and Baez agreed to meet with them at the jail 30 minutes from then. That meet never happened.

Baez is smart... he's waiting for the toxicology reports to be reported. He's not going to have her talk to anyone until that happens.

If they come back positive -- Casey will probably admit it was an accident and that she panicked.

If they come back negative -- she will continue to stay silent.

I may not like Baez -- but it's part of the legal system -- and everyone has the right to a defense attorney -- even if they seem like they are dodging the truth.

okay, help me out here.....i keep hearing that caylee lived with the grandparents - did the mother live there also? i have never heard that. IF they were living with the parents and then didn't show up for one day, two and then a week....where was she staying?

where is the boyfriend? was she with him? why hasn't he spoken out?

okay, we know the little girl lived with the parents and i'm assuming the mother did also.....did she get up everyday and "pretend" to go to work? did she "pretend" to drop the daughter to the nanny? i am SO confused.

Baez was interviewed live on the phone by Megan Kelley. He did say the shovel was borrowed before Caylee went missing and the neighbor only said "around this time". He also said there was a reason that Casey was telling everyone that Caylee was at the beach, at Universal, etc.

He maintained that everyone must remember that Casey is facing felony charges and possibly homicide charges. To me it doesn't sound like he is very confident that these potential homicide charges have no merit.

Typically he spewed that he doesn't want this case tried by the public before it goes to court. (paraphrasing).

Does anyone recall hearing Baez saying the potential homicide charges are ridiculous?

OME - Good morning all...

I don't recall him saying it was ridiculous but he sure has alluded to it enough imhoo.

Per what I bold~n~bigged above: Pure, hands~down spin! We have seen Casey's rudeness to her own family...imagine...do you think she is all sweetness and light with her attorney? I bet not! He is trying to spin a very grim situation. He also, as her defense, does not want to really know the truth and that is what sucks to me! It is a conflict of interest in finding this little girl.

I know that most all aspects of this case have been gone over many times here but different parts of it drive me crazy :crazy: at different times. Right now it is that Casey's family seems so ready to swallow any crap this girl spews at them. She lies time and time again and they make excuses for her. Probably part of it is that they do want to keep the lines of communication open, but dang! When a helpless child is in extreme danger all bets should be off. Instead of pussyfooting around they need to ask pointed and repeated questions. A pathological liar will sidestep the truth at every turn. "Do you know where your child is", can be answered best as yes or no. An answer of "No I don't know where my child is right now , I wish I did", sounds so sincere and yet from a pathological liar can easily mean" I don't know exactly where she is at this moment because I dumped her body in the river, but I wish I did because I'd like to know if I am going to get caught." Thanks for letting me rant.:behindbar

Hey everyone! Been reading up as I can at work. (tryin' not to get busted!) Anyway, thanks so much for all the info and updates! It is very much appreciated. Haven't posted on a message board since CourtTV changed to TruTV, but this case has me captivated.

Baez is smart... he's waiting for the toxicology reports to be reported. He's not going to have her talk to anyone until that happens.

If they come back positive -- Casey will probably admit it was an accident and that she panicked.

If they come back negative -- she will continue to stay silent.

I may not like Baez -- but it's part of the legal system -- and everyone has the right to a defense attorney -- even if they seem like they are dodging the truth.

i just wrote a long response agreeing with you (as your analysis is spot on). but then it kicked me off because the server was busy. and now im not typing it again. grumble!!!

basically, i dont know if she will talk one way or the other. she can only screw herself by trying to explain it all now. and without a body, something still needs to tie casey to caylee's actually death (which the prosecution will do through ample circumstantial evidence). but the defense would be smarter to not just concede this, let them prove it, and keep her from talking, since she apparently sucks at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave