Caylee's "Big Trouble..." Shirt Incl. Photos *Merged*

I definitely saw that cropped photo on this site last year.

Do you remember where or when, what was going on at the time? I've been searching for the last hour and can't find anything. I think we all are thinking this poster (that momtective is referencing) put that photo up in Aug 08 but really all mt says is that SHE's had it since then. After that she saw that a poster put that photo up somewhere on here saying it was their daughter. So it could be anytime after Aug 08 is the way I'm reading it.

Can anyone give any direction as to where to find that first post with this photo of Caylee??? PLEASE....pretty pretty please....MOO

It's just heartbreaking to see these photos of Caylee, alive and smiling, wearing that shirt.

Is it pinned down when Caylee bumped her little cheek on the table at RM's? I googled but I'm not finding a timeframe.

Do you remember where or when, what was going on at the time? I've been searching for the last hour and can't find anything. I think we all are thinking this poster (that momtective is referencing) put that photo up in Aug 08 but really all mt says is that SHE's had it since then. After that she saw that a poster put that photo up somewhere on here saying it was their daughter. So it could be anytime after Aug 08 is the way I'm reading it.

Can anyone give any direction as to where to find that first post with this photo of Caylee??? PLEASE....pretty pretty please....MOO

I started following this case in Sep/Oct 2008 then joined up in Dec 2008. To be honest it could be anywhere on here although I have a feeling it may have been in the parking lot threads. I will go and have a look and get back to you.

Been wondering that myself - exactly what date Caylee got that bruise from the coffee table at RM's?

It's just heartbreaking to see these photos of Caylee, alive and smiling, wearing that shirt.

Is it pinned down when Caylee bumped her little cheek on the table at RM's? I googled but I'm not finding a timeframe.

Going by memory but I think it was in Jan 2008 as per Ricardo's interview with LE.

Okay it was around 23 Jan 2008, she hit her face on coffee table and RM saw that happen.

http://investigation.discovery.com/...anthony_full_coverage/caylee_anthony_911.html

Well...whoever posted it wanted us to see it. I'm not sure it was Casey. We should find it, though. Where to start?

I know I posted it in a thread titled "Is this Caylee" after it was posted on a general discussion thread or on a thread after a doc dump...not sure which.
I'm thinking it was after the first doc dump with the evidence found with the body...heart shaped sticker, lettering, duct tape etc.
I'm searching back through threads now and have only found where this was posted
I know there are alot of different threads addressing what little Caylee was/wasn't wearing when she died. Mods please delete this if i'm:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead
-No Shoes

-Collar of a size 3T Shirt possibly pink in color with the letters "BIG TROUBLE comes small"

-Size 24mos. pair of Circo pink and white vertical striped shorts

here is the youtube video with caylee in those shorts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aat-7kVj7MY

and a picture of Caylee in what seems to be that shirt
l_781a169e3c3c4589afc0136d24b2a202.jpg

The thing is...she's much younger in those pictures. Would she still fit in those clothes? Maybe someone with a child that age can say for sure, but seems to me they were old clothes and wouldn't be missed :confused:

I haven't even found my own posts of the picture yet.:crazy: I know from the above post which was on 2/20/09 that the pic was posted on WS prior to that date... sometime between Dec. 08 and Feb. 09 the pic was posted and the poster stated "This is my daughter, I know she looks a lot like Caylee." or something to that effect.

That is not a bruise under Caylee's left eye in the pic. It's her hair.

It couldn't have been KC posting in here. She was already in jail. But it is interesting that the picture was out there somewhere.

Speculation has it that KC had the picture brokered, sold to the Globe through Todd Black and that is how her defense is being financed and this is what JB was upset about and wanted to remain sealed during the depositions. I guess eventually we will find out.

Could she not have posted while out on bail?

Hi, and sure.

It's page 9646

Blue cotton fibers removed from:
Q60- skull debris (several)
Q62-Q64 Skull duct tape (one)
Q66 gas can duct tape (quantity not specified)

HTH

Wow, I wasn't aware of this. So the blue fibers may be another means of tying the crime scene tape to that on the gas can? Sorry if OT.

Could she not have posted while out on bail?

MT said she has had it since August, I am assuming she means 09. KC was arrested for the last time in October 2008. She has been in jail for over a year.

That is not a bruise under Caylee's left eye in the pic. It's her hair.

Actually, I believe the bruise has been photoshopped out or lightened. In the original photo (uncropped) the bruise can be seen quite clearly.

Hi, and sure.

It's page 9646

Blue cotton fibers removed from:
Q60- skull debris (several)
Q62-Q64 Skull duct tape (one)
Q66 gas can duct tape (quantity not specified)

HTH
Thanks soooo much! I hadn't realized it was on the duct tape from the gas can. No wonder George denied (denied, denied) he put the "shoddy" duct tape on the gas can...it would have tied him to the tape found on Caylee. This leads me to think that something was covering both the tank and poor Caylee in the trunk of the car. Don't mean to be lazy, but did they find that the blue fibers were similar?

MT said she has had it since August, I am assuming she means 09. KC was arrested for the last time in October 2008. She has been in jail for over a year.
Nope...I think it was 08...IIRC.

I remember that cropped picture and the person claiming it was their daughter. It was in 2008. It was shortly after I discovered WebSleuths.

Maybe I am wrong, but she said since August.
Maybe confusion with "last" August. The thread "Is this Caylee?" is too old to show now. I tried doing a search. That pic has been on the site for a long time.

Part of the problem is that alot of threads were pulled, specifically the Casey rumour ones. I don't know why they were pulled whether it was due to arguing or being off topic etc.

Added to this the fact the some people have been banned from that time or later so any photos they posted do not show up anymore and THEN quite a lot of the links posted to photobucket accounts or news sites are now dead links. All of these things are going to make it very hard to find out when that photo was first posted here.

Although that photobucket account I posted clearly has the cropped photo on there

I was mistaken...it was Dec 08 when I posted it to my pb account. I found it posted on WS, went to the pb account it was posted in and uploaded it to my pb account.
I'm finding the file number or whatever that is l_781a169e3c3c4589afc0136d24b2a202.jpg that's attached to the pic associated with a private pb account http://photobucket.com/guestlogin?albumUrl=http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j161/xsarahxwilsonx/

I'm also finding it in the cayleeismissing pb account http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/Caylee Anthony/

i also think its a plaid blanket laying over the top of a red/burg pillow ....you can see the fring laying over the pillow ....hang onto the couch.....and you can see the blanket pucker up laying on the pillow....

this could be the blanket CA was talking about that had been in the trunk of KC's car...

i also remember there was a second blanket found with the remains....am i correct? just dont know what it looked like yet???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back