TH's emails shed light on Horman split

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to ask, will the excuses that people keep trying to give Terri ever go away? It seems that some people want to try to excuse her every action while trying to put it out there that Kaine is lying about this or lying about that. There's an excuse for her participation in the possible MFH plot against her husband, there's an excuse for her sexting and graphic photographs to her husband's previous high school friend, there's the excuse that it must have been the teacher or the school's fault because the day was chaotic, there's an excuse for every single thing that she has done since day #1 of Kyron's disappearance. These emails that have been leaked are nothing but one continuous excuse after another and an attempt to blame any and everyone else and I don't see the need to stand up for or behind a person that has the moral character of nothing. JMO.

Edited to add that I just saw Stmarystead's post and what she has said is 100% dead-on and thanks aren't enough.

I think part of coming up with excuses in an exercise to see if she could be convicted. IS there a reasonable explanation?

I think part of coming up with excuses in an exercise to see if she could be convicted. IS there a reasonable explanation?
i agree with this t-rex. sometimes there is a reasonable explanation for things that seem hinky to start with. i think a lot of the things coming out about th, if 100% true and reliable, show guilt on her part, i am just not ready to believe everything that has been said. things have been said about me at times that are completely untrue but yet still make it into peoples perception of my life. i have no idea if the yard man who reported the mfh plot months after he said it happened is an honest person or just looking for attention. i have no idea if kh's high school friend was honest about his semi relationship with th after Kyron went missing. that whole thing smacks of set up to me. i think there are plenty of reasons for them to look at th as a suspect and investigate what she was doing on and around june 4th, but i also think there are plenty of reasons to look elsewhere too and i am afraid if they only look at th because the light is better on her, they could miss finding out what really happened to Kyron and that is my biggest fear. that we will never know and kh and dy will never know.

I didn't know where to put this, but I found a youtube video of Fox12 titled Emails shed light on Horman split. The part I am referring to can be found at 3:20.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxA05bPoREg&feature=related[/ame]

This is an email from June 27, 2010, from Terri to one of her friends:

I just called 911. They directed me to non-emergency. Guess what? Since we are married we have joint custody and he can do that. Gee, too bad I didn't know that. I told the dispatch who we are in relation to the Kyron Horman case and she is having someone call me. Give a mark for the FBI.

~~~~~~

BBM. What does that mean? Give a mark?

I am trying to figure out what LE was trying to gain, or what point they were trying to make, in showing these e-mails referred to by Desiree, to Kyron's parents?

Both parents have stated emphatically, to say the least, that they believe Terri is the key to what happened to Kyron. So it wasn't to get them to believe that.

Was it a step in convincing the parents that Kyron is likely dead, murdered by Terri, so that they can move ahead with a case without finding Kyron, having everyone on board?

I can't imagine inflicting this pain on Desiree without a good reason. Now she has to have nightmares about her little boy living with a woman who she now thinks hated her child.

As I listened to Desiree, and her anger toward Kaine, I perceived it as directed at just this question. If these emails show a person who openly hated her child, how could Kaine have kept that from her, and kept her from being able to take care of their son to ensure his safety. That's what I understood from her presser anyway.

Since none of us are LE, I don't believe anyone can know the answer to that question. Perhaps it's because they feel it's necessary as part of their investigation. Should they not share things that they have learned about Terri's possible role in Kyron's disappearance to his parents because it might inflict pain on them? Do you not think Terri's role in this has been inflicting pain on them for the past 5-1/2 months? I'm quite sure that LE knows what they need to share with his parents and when they need to do it and it's not up to any of us to question it. ~JMO~

Since none of us are LE, I don't believe anyone can know the answer to that question. Perhaps it's because they feel it's necessary as part of their investigation. Should they not share things that they have learned about Terri's possible role in Kyron's disappearance to his parents because it might inflict pain on them? Do you not think Terri's role in this has been inflicting pain on them for the past 5-1/2 months? I'm quite sure that LE knows what they need to share with his parents and when they need to do it and it's not up to any of us to question it. ~JMO~

I think we are allowed to wonder about things, and what could be the reason for the parents needing this information...

As I listened to Desiree, and her anger toward Kaine, I perceived it as directed at just this question. If these emails show a person who openly hated her child, how could Kaine have kept that from her, and kept her from being able to take care of their son to ensure his safety. That's what I understood from her presser anyway.

I'm confused. Do you think LE showed the emails to the parents to cause a split between them? Seriously, for what purpose?

How would that suit the purposes of LE? That may be the result...but are you answering the question posed in this thread..that the decison to show the emails was to divide the parents...causing anger was the intent?

I was thinking that perhaps the person at the other end of the e-mails has come forward with some helpful info?

I was thinking that perhaps the person at the other end of the e-mails has come forward with some helpful info?

Yes, perhaps the parents receive regular updates...and this was some new information just provided to LE.

If Terri did this, in order to figure out what she did with him, they would need to profile her. So maybe LE wanted to ask questions such as "Have you ever seen/heard Terri talk in this way before? What were the circumstances? What was going on before and after she spoke in this way?"

Or maybe questions such as, "What was going on at the time Terri wrote this email? Did she seem stressed? What was her demeanor in that timeframe?"

Or "Are the things Terri said this email true? Do you know anything about these events she's describing? How would you describe these events? What was your perception of what happened?"

Great topic, cluciano! Thanks for the thread.

I'm confused. Do you think LE showed the emails to the parents to cause a split between them? Seriously, for what purpose?

How would that suit the purposes of LE? That may be the result...but are you answering the question posed in this thread..that the decison to show the emails was to divide the parents...causing anger was the intent?

I was speaking of my observations on what Desiree had to say about these emails.

I was speaking of my observations on what Desiree had to say about these emails.

Oh, thanks. I didn't understand they were your opinions of observations. Of course. no matter what disappointment Desiree has in Kaine...nothing can mitigate the rage and disgust she must feel toward Terri. Hating a small child who loved her! Imagine!

I thought you were addressing the thread topic:

"Thread: Why would LE show these e-mails (from Terri, about Kyron) to Desiree & Kaine? "

Thank you for clearing that up.

I guess I was assuming that LE has had these e-mails for a while, and that may or may not be the case. If they have had them, then I am really wondering why now. What was the reason D&K needed to know now?

If they just got them, am wondering why it would take almost 6 months to obtain e-mails sent from Terri's computer. Does anyone know if it would take that long, if neither the sender or receipient came forward with them?

I guess I was assuming that LE has had these e-mails for a while, and that may or may not be the case. If they have had them, then I am really wondering why now. What was the reason D&K needed to know now?

If they just got them, am wondering why it would take almost 6 months to obtain e-mails sent from Terri's computer. Does anyone know if it would take that long, if neither the sender or receipient came forward with them?

I'm not sure how long it would take to get a court order for, say, Yahoo or Hotmail in order to get the email info. stored on their servers. My initial reaction was because LE is preparing for a no body case, but Desiree's and Kaine's reactions were total polar opposites. She _almost_ seemed defeated about whether Kyron is still alive whereas Kaine was pretty adamant that he is.

This case is extremely confusing.

I am assuming that LE had legal access to TH's computer since very early in June...so it does surprise me if it would take so long to reconstruct even deleted e-mails, in a case where for a while at least, time was of the essence.

BeanE posted in the presser thread that Kaine stated that LE did not take their computers. I'll see if I can find that again.

I am assuming that LE had legal access to TH's computer since very early in June...so it does surprise me if it would take so long to reconstruct even deleted e-mails, in a case where for a while at least, time was of the essence.

True. But, if she was, like Kaine said, the "master of misdirection," she could have very easily used a library computer or even someone else's. I can't remember for the life of me where I read about her alternate email addresses (the MC texts?) - they had some ick (perhaps sexual) connotation, IIRC. And I can't remember when LE served the subpoenas on her friend's homes either. I need to look this stuff up again with links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member