FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that OPD and Orange County Sheriff's Dept have horses and they have been doing searches consistantly over the past 18 months. That could be why they didn't bring in TX Equasearch. Another rumor I heard was that they didn't call in TX Equasearch because they didn't have a set parameter to search as in other cases in which the cell phone records made it a bit easier to do a large grid search. I don't know why- but please make your case as to why you think they should get involved now 18 months later.

I know that OPD and Orange County Sheriff's Dept have horses and they have been doing searches consistantly over the past 18 months. That could be why they didn't bring in TX Equasearch. Another rumor I heard was that they didn't call in TX Equasearch because they didn't have a set parameter to search as in other cases in which the cell phone records made it a bit easier to do a large grid search. I don't know why- but please make your case as to why you think they should get involved now 18 months later.

I would argue why shouldnt they get involved now?

It has as you state been 18 months and it appears on the surface anyhow that LE are no nearer to finding out Jennifers whereabouts or the whereabouts of the suspect.

The release of the video feels to me like the last roll of the dice from Orlando PD, that was their rabbit from the hat if they ever got the suspect in custody, they havent and don't seem to have a firm suspect,well no arrests anyway.

I would think by now if they suspected someone but had zero evidence they still would have had them in for questioning and tried to turn up the heat for a confession or information.

Anything that adds to the investigation be it Equasearch or anything else for my mind is a good thing.

Sundayrain,
I also am glad Greta is featuring JK on her show.
Soooooo much time has lapsed, its a total long shot.
Great, great step with bringing her story out in the open again.
I just went to Jennifers blog area.
Anyone know who this young boy is, who is mentioned.
Someone was talking about a young boy. Asian,small, who parts his hair like that. What I thought was the most interesting is how they discribed how he could of parked and gone to "his mothers house" that is on the
street behind .........think the name was "Americana street".......or something like that. The person mentioning, that he was a nice boy but
someone is protecting him.........
I was a bit floored by this blogger being so into this young teen as
a POI. Think he gave the name of him.......even. ( I think anyhow, as all of the blogging was flooring me)
Wondering what you all know. Getting his fingerprints could be a big answer.........
I get so frustrated ,that I even go to Brians Predictions......just because of needed answers that don't come.
His predictions........seem to back up the bloggers......
So now I am in a big, big, wonderment......are they finally getting close.
I'm praying...........

Someone was talking about a young boy. Asian,small, who parts his hair like that. What I thought was the most interesting is how they discribed how he could of parked and gone to "his mothers house" that is on the
street behind .........think the name was "Americana street".......or something like that. The person mentioning, that he was a nice boy but
a POI. Think he gave the name of him.......even. ( I think anyhow, as all of the blogging was flooring me)
Wondering what you all know. Getting his fingerprints could be a big answer.........
I get so frustrated ,that I even go to Brians Predictions......just because of needed answers that don't come.
I'm praying...........

What blog are you referring to? I'd like to have the opportunity to take a peek at it. Thanks

Haven’t posted in a while but I have read with intrigue all the posts.

At the risk of sounding controversial does anyone else think Orlando PD might not want Equisearch involved because should they uncover a body they may have egg on their face? Particularly if a body was found very local?

Police authorities traditionally are very territorial and don’t like others be it the FBI or MI5 getting involved in their investigations.

This is mainly because they want to solve it themselves and they don’t want any potential mistakes they have made highlighted by others.

I can understand the Kesses not wanting to think that way but I think as horrendous as it would be to find a body it may bring some closure and when they hopefully don’t find one then the hope remains that she is alive.

My personal feelings are that from day one this investigation has been handled sloppily at best and hasn’t improved.

JKs apartment was not processed.

The ‘trap’ set for the poi was a joke they were never going to come forward and the error should have been realised sooner with an earlier release of the car being parked footage.

If rd’s analysis is correct then why haven’t LE developed the pictures in the same way and released them?

If they have been this sloppy with certain aspects of the investigation then how thorough have they been with interviewing witnesses/checking out alibis etc?

With regard to DNA again if they are withholding the fact that they have it then I believe it to be another mistake.

This person is not going to come forward now so if you have DNA then state that fact to the public, you never know someone who may be suspicious of a friend/family member but hasn’t come forward would be more likely to do so with the ability to exonerate them from the investigation if innocent.

I am not anti Law Enforcement but I do think sometimes investigations are screwed up and I think there are clear signs that this one has not been handled the best.

This suspect is no master criminal for a start they have parked Jennifer’s car and walked in full view of CCTV.

The only way I can see a resolution to this case is a thorough reinvestigation from the start with some ‘fresh eyes’ that or Jennifer’s discovery.

I still think this piece of filth is right under LE’s noses.
One thing I'd like to say in regards to part of your story here........
I found this to be so, so, true on a case I was working on.
I needed to get "just a general location of interest" area for the producer/reporter of AMW that was throughly, and intensely involved in helping with a missing case. All my thanks forever to him.
The local police would not on that morning ,when I was to get back to
AMW.......release a hint of general area. We needed this for a good, local PI, and a name was going to come to us from the AMW people.
Local, LE.......said "no, I am not giving up what I have done, and what I have accomplished"......"my case"
This is quite pompous as far as I was concerned. Who cares about the LE feelings.......we were looking for a missing young girl.
In the end, it was discovered anyhow........that he was completely on the wrong coast. What is that saying "what goes around, comes around"

What blog are you referring to? I'd like to have the opportunity to take a peek at it. Thanks
Now, I have to go and see where I was..........I'll look back........
I was on Jennifers site, could it have been a blog on there? Have to go backwards to see..........hummm
Ok I found the spot......it is on Jennifers site.....thenI went to look at the video ..In the Recent Comments area go there you will see a highlighted
area saying "flaresident.com" The words are under post #9 Posted 6/14/07
Some of it says this........" I believe everybody knows this kid, likes him and is protecting him"
It talks about a jeep.....and that word is enlarged like it means something.........? I think the poster knows who owns the jeep IMO.
Then states " I believe someone who lives there...(more then one person, including the person who reported the car there) knows who parked the car there.
quote........" this kid may have know about the pool cameras ,and made it look like he was walking down the street" Now get this part of the posting.......
" He could of just walked around the building, re-entered from Americana and slipped into his MOMS home"
That was what I got from that site..........
The name or initials might have come from me going onto Brians Predictions.........I am thinking now.

I'm praying...........

I also pray something good becomes of this.
I also heard before local LE doesn't want help.
Yet they fail to do there job. I get so darn mad
at LE what pompous azzes!

Their equipment alone is reason for EquuSearch to become involved, IMO. They have been using Hi-tech equipment for underwater searches and ground searches long before OPD even thought of bringing it in after the firefighter's disappearance recently. Their expertise is missing persons.

OPD does not have the manpower, money, or the time to expend resources on this case further which is part of the problem. They have other cases, not just Jennifer's, to work on and her case is either cold (most people here would agree) or it is soon going to become another cold case file. After 18 months, it is past time to bring in outside help to find Jenn.

The grid search would begin where the case started...as EquuSearch has done in other cases. The grounds, the lakes, and the areas of construction where she could have been left which are now fully built need to be gone over again. If LE can give any reason to expand beyond this area, it can be done...but if there isn't...start over. (I also would want EquuSearch to go back over where LE's searched previously due to their equipment and not allow LE to refuse this request.)

Evidence (2 cell phones, wallet, CCs, etc.or a weapon) could be found as close as in the lake across from her apartment. Certainly, this would be a break in Jenn's case.

If there is a one in a million chance, EquuSearch could find Jennifer...I would absolutely take it. They do not do this for money or fame. They do this to bring missing daughters or sons home to their families. Jennifer deserves to come home and we have seen the track record for EquuSearch. They have surpassed every Law Enforcement office in the country for finding our missing, IMO.

As far as the black box is concerned, it can tell us a few things about the time Jennifer went missing: It records if seat belts were used, which would be an excellent clue as to the timing of her abduction because I doubt the perp would use his while abducting Jenn, it records speed at that very time, an indication he took side streets away from the apartment or could indicate how far he drove if he took the interstate/highway/causeway before he slowed or used the brakes, and some black boxes contain other information useful for other than traffic accidents.

It would be a question I would request from OPD to answer...if they had this black box read at the time they went over her car. If not, why not? Would there be any way to retrieve it from the person who has the vehicle now? If the person or company would cooperate, it would not interfere with the vehicle other than to allow time for the manufacturer or other entity to retrieve this information as it downloads into a specialized system. Not many police departments have the equipment (due to cost) to run this so I feel they did not obtain this information while the car was in their possession.

Their equipment alone is reason for EquuSearch to become involved, IMO. They have been using Hi-tech equipment for underwater searches and ground searches long before OPD even thought of bringing it in after the firefighter's disappearance recently. Their expertise is missing persons.

OPD does not have the manpower, money, or the time to expend resources on this case further which is part of the problem. They have other cases, not just Jennifer's, to work on and her case is either cold (most people here would agree) or it is soon going to become another cold case file. After 18 months, it is past time to bring in outside help to find Jenn.

The grid search would begin where the case started...as EquuSearch has done in other cases. The grounds, the lakes, and the areas of construction where she could have been left which are now fully built need to be gone over again. If LE can give any reason to expand beyond this area, it can be done...but if there isn't...start over. (I also would want EquuSearch to go back over where LE's searched previously due to their equipment and not allow LE to refuse this request.)

Evidence (2 cell phones, wallet, CCs, etc.or a weapon) could be found as close as in the lake across from her apartment. Certainly, this would be a break in Jenn's case.

If there is a one in a million chance, EquuSearch could find Jennifer...I would absolutely take it. They do not do this for money or fame. They do this to bring missing daughters or sons home to their families. Jennifer deserves to come home and we have seen the track record for EquuSearch. They have surpassed every Law Enforcement office in the country for finding our missing, IMO.

As far as the black box is concerned, it can tell us a few things about the time Jennifer went missing: It records if seat belts were used, which would be an excellent clue as to the timing of her abduction because I doubt the perp would use his while abducting Jenn, it records speed at that very time, an indication he took side streets away from the apartment or could indicate how far he drove if he took the interstate/highway/causeway before he slowed or used the brakes, and some black boxes contain other information useful for other than traffic accidents.

It would be a question I would request from OPD to answer...if they had this black box read at the time they went over her car. If not, why not? Would there be any way to retrieve it from the person who has the vehicle now? If the person or company would cooperate, it would not interfere with the vehicle other than to allow time for the manufacturer or other entity to retrieve this information as it downloads into a specialized system. Not many police departments have the equipment (due to cost) to run this so I feel they did not obtain this information while the car was in their possession.

I have to admit that you have a really good argument here! Thank you for having the passion to keep thinking about Jenn.

She has become everyone's daughter, so to speak. It could happen to any one of us who have raised independent, intelligent women who are branching out across the US to begin their own lives. They don't practice risky behaviors and yet are as subject to abduction or going missing as the ones who do.

The very least any of us can do is to keep searching and asking questions until she is found then bring her home to her loving parents, family, and friends.

UK Sleuth wrote: If rd's analysis is correct then why haven't LE developed the pictures in the same way and released them?

If it requires an internal investigation (the several week old fed investigation), then they wouldn't.

If they ruled out internal, and it wouldn't take very long to do that, then they would be remiss in not doing as you suggest.

My assumption is it will stay as it is until the fed investigation is complete, which is accounting for all uses of the taser by deputies.

And they have announced renewed searching of local bodies of water. But other searches should be able to be done.

I don't know that Texas EquiSearch gets involved primarily at invitation of LE. I thought it was mainly by invitation of family. Also, searches are expensive, and TE posted on their site they could use some donations for searches. I think they have to have a decent idea they could do some good, and a year and a half later is not nearly as helpful as early on.

rd

I added the information to my last post above, UCF........
About this Person of Interest, that came from Jennifers site but this blog is in a different area actually. Follow the path I gave and see if you see that posting I was talking of. They are really hinting they know who the young person was by speaking of his "mothers" home.

The blog you are referring to is not directly linked to the offical Jennifer Kesse family website. For information that is directly from the family, visit www.findjenniferkesse.com. Everyone has blogs, forums, etc on Jenn but the official information comes directly from her website.

The blog you are referring to is not directly linked to the offical Jennifer Kesse family website. For information that is directly from the family, visit www.findjenniferkesse.com. Everyone has blogs, forums, etc on Jenn but the official information comes directly from her website.
I did get there directly from the official site listing above.....
www.findfenniferkeese.com that is a wonderful site... I have been to it many times and I hope most of the WS people have. But just to note,
I went to the Video on the official site......then the comments section on the video.
From those comments I clicked on one of interest which was from flaresident......which had this posting listed as #9.
I'd hate to see this persons information ignored because they posted elsewhere. While reading it it appears that they know the area, how it would bend around the building......and lead directly to the mentioned street of Americanna. There is some knowledge coming from this poster.
The knowledge of a "person "and of their "home location" in relation to the parked car of Jens.
The LE would be really lax to not of found out who the poster is ,and what other information they are aware of. No matter what site the poster is posting on. I hope they have done this since that posting.

Not to change the subject:

But, does anyone have an idea as to the "news" that is going to be told on Greta tonight?

Is it just a network ploy to get people to watch, or is it a huge clue.

I certainly hope the "news" isn't the Attorney General releasing the 88,000 decks of cards related to cold cases in Florida.

If so, I'd be very disappointed.

I want the Kesse's to come out and tell us what they know about the DNA, prints, or anything that has been held back from the public unnecessarily.

I'm not bashing LE, they have a tough job, but.,,,,,,

Imagine in the first days after JK disappeared, if that video was released, the POI would have been on every network show, CNN, Greta, every night, just like Jesse DAvis, and Kelsey Smith, until the POI was id'd.

I certainly don't buy that LE really thought releasing that video would put JK in harm's way. She was obviously already there.

If the release of the POI photo didn't put jk in harm's way, than the video of the POI parking the car wouldn't have either. imo

The only case in which I would agree, is if the Kesse's had received a "ransom" note. But, there has been no talk of such a note, nor would releasing a photo of a POI be prudent if a ransom was being negotiated.

I wonder if OPD at least asked the FBI for their advice on this case, and specifically, releasing of the video, and processing JK's condo.

left

The only thing different is that instead of seeing the POI walking by the fence. We can barely see him/her parking the car.
I guess, that now connects the walking person to the car.
But, didn't we know that anyhow, it was suggested as such.
I really, truely, hope that the person who suggested they knew
the young boy in the area who matched, lived by there, etc. was
looked into.
There are prints to be had from that car, materials that should be examined, even hairs.......something of that, just one thing of that.....
should match a person. Now who?
Whatever site is giving up information.......I hope the FBI/LE went into
those facts......nothing can be ignored. Time is getting long.........

Left~ Be prepared to be disappointed, in my opinion. I can't imagine there being NEW news in Jennifer's case in reality and it not already being splashed over the media.

It could be the cards since it is really the latest thing to come out besides them "considering" searching with sonar equipment...which to my understanding thus far they have not done yet.

I did get there directly from the official site listing above.....
www.findfenniferkeese.com that is a wonderful site... I have been to it many times and I hope most of the WS people have. But just to note,
I went to the Video on the official site......then the comments section on the video.
From those comments I clicked on one of interest which was from flaresident......which had this posting listed as #9.
I'd hate to see this persons information ignored because they posted elsewhere. While reading it it appears that they know the area, how it would bend around the building......and lead directly to the mentioned street of Americanna. There is some knowledge coming from this poster.
The knowledge of a "person "and of their "home location" in relation to the parked car of Jens.
The LE would be really lax to not of found out who the poster is ,and what other information they are aware of. No matter what site the poster is posting on. I hope they have done this since that posting.

WHICH video? I would like to read this myself. Can't you just go back to the blog page and copy/paste the web address listed in your browser here?

If you go to Jenn's site at www.findjenniferkesse.com click on Complete Video of the Suspect. Then it links you to the Orlando Sentinel Crime Blog. After that, you click on comments. There are 24. #9 is from flaresident who then has a link to flresident.com and on there there are more comments. That is where the comment about possibility of it being someone who was walking back to his mom's house. Then there is talk of Brian's Predictions. But that is where it all is :)

Ok I will try.......your lookin' at someone who is not good at moving anything, anywhere.......no matter how long I have been using a computer. Which is quite long.....LOL....
The video is the same one on Jennifers official site.......the comments are to the right of that in a square.
The site is down right now.......but, I will try to go back and do that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.