2011.7.12 Presser with Investigators 1:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPRTR: Any pending/ongoing investigations?

JA: Perjury etc not in our jurisdiction. As for any others, we are a LE agency, if anyone calls and makes an allegation we must follow up. Can't talk about wit tampering invest because ongoing

love how they all know how to use he mic on/off button. Mason still can't figure that one out.

reporter asks when will tax payers have to stop paying for casey anthony (ie: police protection, etc)

Makes me ill, that these fine people are getting such a slap in the face - Having to protect her! :maddening::maddening:

Reporter asking when will they quit. She had her day in court - Enough is enough!

Sheriff Demings saying they have an obligation to serve and protect.

It's only live in the Orlando market on WESH-2. Weird.

Also here
[ame="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/43728055#43728055"]msnbc.com Video Player[/ame]

once ica is released, they are done with her, unless of course she has a problem while living in their juridictions.

I wonder if ICA is being transferred/released during this presser??

OCSD has an obligation to provide for her safety as long as she is within their jurisdiction. Too bad Casey didn't feel the same about Caylee.

The OC police doing such a great job BS. The blatant politicking. The respecting the juror..... It is a long list here.

Well I can understand them saying to respect the jury. It is part of law enforcement's duty to not encourage violence I guess.. But I don't find it BS overall, rather I find it sad when you look at all the wasted resources. They are certainly not exclaiming her innocence by any means.

Demings: [protection] will conclude when she's released from custody; however, if she remains here...if we become aware of any threats, then we have an obligation to protect her...plethora of chatter in t social media circle...

Demings: ...once she leaves t grounds of t OC Jail, we would facilitate that departure...

Baez asked us not to approach her at the jail so we could not build a platform for those allegations.

Well there you have it. JB runs the police department!!!!!!:maddening::maddening::maddening:

The OC police doing such a great job BS. The blatant politicking. The respecting the juror..... It is a long list here.

Bold mine.

Sheriff Demmings was simply answering a question about the political side by a reporter. Geesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth