AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it would only be so long before he started crying or needed the diaper changed, so then everybody would know he was on the bus. MOO

Wonder what the stops were on this run? We have it somewhere. He could have been passed off after they left the area. She did not have him when she arrived or when she was arrested. I think this could be the why in choosing Tornado. Greyhound stations have surveilance. What about Tornado?

To be honest, if that diaper bag was missing, and they've had the pictures since her arrest showing the bag in the room, this would have been a murder investigation right from the beginning. JMO

True. But, LE is keeping lots "to the vest".

Even with the smell of death and a missing 2 1/2 yr old in the Anthony case, they still looked for a live Caylee. (in the very beginning)

Is this the correct hotel?

HomeGate Studios & Suites
11221 San Pedro Ave. (Hwy. 281)
San Antonio, TX 78216 t hotel?

Bold by me.
I agree 100%
I really think that somebody headed down to EJ for an interview, with media in tow, right after EJ got her lawyer, because somebody knew darn right well that by doing so would jeopardize future visits for others, others that might actually get EJ to talk.

JMO: I believe that something HUGE is coming this week based on the fact that EJ's court hearing is this week. I believe that the S's will be arrested on conspiracy charges prior to or on the day of that court date. And once arrested, I believe the gig is up and information will be forthcoming. Remember, this is only my opinion, based on a gut feeling and the knowledge of how the legal system affects persons accused of crimes.

You don't have to be a fan of her page to post to the discussion, but I think you have to have a facebook account - it doesn't take to much effort to set one up though. You don't have to use y our real name or any identifying info to do that

And thanks again!

Didn't know this. Now I can follow along with you all and write if I get the urge..........OH, am I getting the urge!!!!

Wonder what the stops were on this run? We have it somewhere. He could have been passed off after they left the area. She did not have him when she arrived or when she was arrested. I think this could be the why in choosing Tornado. Greyhound stations have surveilance. What about Tornado?

I was thinking this as well. Supposedly she passed him off to tammi on the plane. Maybe someone was on the bus with her

JMO: I believe that something HUGE is coming this week based on the fact that EJ's court hearing is this week. I believe that the S's will be arrested on conspiracy charges prior to or on the day of that court date. And once arrested, I believe the gig is up and information will be forthcoming. Remember, this is only my opinion, based on a gut feeling and the knowledge of how the legal system affects persons accused of crimes.

I like your gut feeling!!!

Let's hope and pray.

Would it have been possible to keep him drugged for that long of a ride? With or without killing him from it?
I just don't think he was on the bus. IIRC, she was seen with the large backpack and that was it. MOO

Yes it is

Thanks Dave.....so that answers the question of why that hotel...at least for me....since it is only 2 blocks away from the International Association of Colon Hydrotherapist.

Tammi was aware of that hotel and wanted her close to there IMO

JMHO, but I think that TS's biggest fan is herself...... entirely too over the TOP!

Anyone know if and when E can have any visitors?

Is there some kind of lockdown still?

After reading and listening to TS all this time she appears to me to be a very evil and vindictive person. I believe Gabe is alive and I believe she knows exactly where he is, or she would've been hunting down EJ for taking advantage of her.

Least I hope so at this point.

As established by BeanE earlier, the correct HomeGate is on Laureate. Please go back to the beginning of this thread or the last few pages of thread 11.

Is that hotel a block away for the colon place? Because in this is says the hotel was...

The boy’s mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, was last seen with Gabriel on Dec. 26 at a motel about a block away from the organization’s offices.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149469

Not sure about their surveillance, I just believe he was gone before she got on the bus. And it seems LE does also. MOO

Ok I am reading an email between tammi and a lady on facebook. If anyone wants it i will email it to you. Just let me know.

in it she claims she bought EJ a GPS
wanted to be her free babysitter so she could go back to school
that logan did drug binges for 4-5 weeks

Ya know Tammi...that story is a good one. If you had asked me what to do at the beginning, I would have said "Better run with that one, that could work". But ya didn't and now that one will not work either....you are not as quick as you thought you were.

I was thinking this as well. Supposedly she passed him off to tammi on the plane. Maybe someone was on the bus with her

I just feel the "Bus Trip...is a big key. Do you have to pay for an infant, I don't know. I don't believe the baby was in a diaper bag or back pack. Has their been any mention of an infant carrier located ??? At 8 months, in my state, he is not old enough for a car seat. You have your infant carrier's that are placed in a base to make it a car seat. I feel Gabriel was loaded on this bus, but not by mom...someone maybe trying to help her...as she seems needy everywhere she goes...maybe someone involved in getting her out of Texas... And has anyone wondered it was 4 days later that she was arrested?? It doen't take 4 days to go from SA to FL. AAlso, has anyone looked up the location she was found ???? For a young woamn wanting to have the fun in FL., this looked like a great place to go. I doubt she knew about this place on her own...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82