*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Going to the midnight premire of a movie is something me and my kids do when were really looking forward to a movie that's coming out. Its kind of "our thing". How can something so innocent like going to a movie turn so sinister and horrific for so many familys? I can't imagine the pain these parents are in right now. So many lost and hurt. Lord, please be with everyone today.

I just heard the 3 month old baby has been released from the hospital. Thank goodness!

I wonder where his mom is from? Tennessee?

I'm surprised we don't have Holmes' picture by now.

Mom is in San Deigo according to ABC, wonder if he went to H.S. or college there?

Where are the people who know him, why isn't anyone on the news saying what a nice quiet guy he is and how surprised they are that he did this?

Does he have a job? Ever work at a movie theater?

I wonder how he got into the theater dressed like that and with guns.

I'm surprised we don't have Holmes' picture by now.

Mom is in San Deigo according to ABC, wonder if he went to H.S. or college there?

Where are the people who know him, why isn't anyone the news saying what a nice quiet guy he is and how surprised they are that he did this?

Does he have a job?

He's gotta have an online footprint somewhere in the www.

Why would he have a Tennessee license plate? hmmmm

I wonder how he got into the theater dressed like that and with guns.

Early reports, very early on say he busted through a back door. I am pretty sure he did not pay for a ticket but those reports could be wrong but I suspect they are correct.

Holmes doesn't sound like a Turkish name to me. :waitasec:

Early reports, very early on say he busted through a back door. I am pretty sure he did not pay for a ticket but those reports could be wrong but I suspect they are correct.

He must have.

Massacre_witness_699328t.jpg

Heartwrenching photo. I'm sure there are more. :tears:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...s-james-holmes-24-obama-shocked-16187436.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam