TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everyone is all over SA for this, but WHAT IF it was a stranger abduction??? Hailey was oh so close to Hickory/208... and I-20.

There is the other girl missing in Lubbock, look over at her page and see if anyone has any thoughts on that over there
...I may be grasping at nothing, but makes me pause....could some weirdo have seen Elizabeth at the motel and followed to see where they were going at 1:30 in the morning?

TX TX- Elizabeth Ennen, 15, Lubbock, 5 Jan 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I think LE should always look at similar disappearances during their investigations. How far is Lubbock from Colorado City? Is it along the same highway as CC? We had 2 teenage girls disappear here in California last year. The only reason Amber DuBois's body was found is because they caught Gardner when investigating Chelsea King's death about 10 months later (and he confessed to Amber's death/location to avoid the DP). SA is still the most likely suspect, but no stone should be left unturned, imo.

I know everyone is all over SA for this, but WHAT IF it was a stranger abduction??? Hailey was oh so close to Hickory/208... and I-20.

There is the other girl missing in Lubbock, look over at her page and see if anyone has any thoughts on that over there
...I may be grasping at nothing, but makes me pause....could some weirdo have seen Elizabeth at the motel and followed to see where they were going at 1:30 in the morning?

TX TX- Elizabeth Ennen, 15, Lubbock, 5 Jan 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks for bringing her to our attention
I never understand how a young girl vanished with no purse no money no phone and her networks of friends and family can't find her can be thought of as a runaway, it just seems so unlikely...

I wish there was a way to find out BD's demeanor at work Monday and Tuesday before she left.....would help a ton I think.

I know!!!! I'm looking for a link.

Jan 19

BILLIE DUNN: No. Like I said, in the beginning, three years ago, she was very upset her dad and I broke up, but I don`t think Hailey feared Sean in the least. And she wouldn`t have been afraid to come to me. She knows that she was number one, her and David are number one. And I don`t think she would have been afraid to come to me. And she didn`t sleep in her room until about a week ago. She slept in the living room on the couch. I think Clint`s mom is just upset. She wants someone to blame also, and that`s understandable. But I really believe Hailey would have come to me or her father. And I don`t think she was afraid of Shawn.

My DD who is 12 asked me the other day "Momma, what if he (SD) didn't really do it?" uggg.. If he is innocent he has a WHOLE lot of explaining to do. The guy def. has some major problems. I sure hope BD don't take him back..even if he is innocent. The LE were pretty quick to name him a suspect, i'm sure there is much, much more evidence then what we know...JMHO

Its hard to ignore his whereabouts for that day not matching the cell phone pings. Huge red flag.

I'd like to know how much of Hailey's moving around had to do with SA's moving around. The 911 calls from 2/14/10 make me question whether Hailey was living with her mom at the time. BD mentions that she is concerned that her son might be at the home, but doesn't mention Hailey. I also wonder about the details of the before-the-holidays blow-up and how it was related to Hailey wanting to live with her dad.

I don't have a 2010 calendar handy, but wasn't Valentine's Day on a weekend last year? I'm pretty sure it's a Monday this year. Maybe Hailey was staying with her father that weekend, or was somewhere else that Billie knew she wasn't at home but that DD was or might be there?

Hi everyone, I have been trying to find out for a few days the situation surrounding why Hailey had been staying that year with others -I heard she went to 4 different schools in a short period of time. What was going on with her during that year? Was she having trouble in school, home, what? How long had she been back with her Mom?

:waitasec:I am left to wonder if BD did indeed make a suicide attempt when SA called 911 last February.
If so, this would explain why her children weren't with her.
Just thinking, I have no idea.

bolded by me.....good theories...

I bolded the parts that I am drawn to believe could have happened...

Altho....I believe that S drugged H the night before..after DD left the house..
and Monday he came back to grab her body out of her bed...and take her somewhere...

And the reason I am drawn to that is.....When S went to work and came back to the house.....The phone pings that shown him there were just the matter of a few minutes....IMO...not enough time to wake a LIVE H and persuade her/make her/force her/ to go with him...and if B is telling the truth, she looked in H's room and THOUGHT she was there...

IMO...if S had killed H and hid her there in her room/house/shed...the dogs would have picked up on her "death" scent....Same with the sheets...if she had died in her bed...that scent would have been on her sheets...

IMO...Since S had access to drugs, he drugged her the night before....she went to bed....son't think he HID her somewhere before he left since B might see she was gone, he leaves and goes to work...alibi....then comes back to the house...there just a few minutes...takes her out....It may have been still dark out...and takes her somewhere....

I agree with your opinion...I don't believe ..if B knew...she could have gone to work...and worked like normal...

also...I believe S DID intended to go back to work...but...after he IMO...realized he could be traced as to his wherebouts...after he picked up H...he took the battery out of his phone....so no one could know his wherebouts that he took her...THEN he later ...REALIZED..he should have taken the battery out...BEFORE he left work...and the pings will now show him coming back to the house...and I believe when he realized what he had done...left a trail...he was so shaken...he didn't go back to work..and went to his Mom's...

IMO..that "fits" what happened...that is my senerio and theory

all in my own opinion...and my 2 cents
all in my own opinion...

That is exactly what I think as well. But I also cannot figure out why the area from CC to Big Springs is not being searched. Also Big Springs area landfills etc. His family has that piece of land for hunting with the cameras as well. And those cards were taken out of the cameras. I believe she is there. Only makes sense that he went there, then to his mom's house to clean up. He always hunts there and knows the area well.

I think LE should always look at similar disappearances during their investigations. How far is Lubbock from Colorado City? Is it along the same highway as CC? We had 2 teenage girls disappear here in California last year. The only reason Amber DuBois's body was found is because they caught Gardner when investigating Chelsea King's death about 10 months later (and he confessed to Amber's death/location to avoid the DP). SA is still the most likely suspect, but no stone should be left unturned, imo.

457 miles by mapquest

Jan 19

BILLIE DUNN: No. Like I said, in the beginning, three years ago, she was very upset her dad and I broke up, but I don`t think Hailey feared Sean in the least. And she wouldn`t have been afraid to come to me. She knows that she was number one, her and David are number one. And I don`t think she would have been afraid to come to me. And she didn`t sleep in her room until about a week ago. She slept in the living room on the couch. I think Clint`s mom is just upset. She wants someone to blame also, and that`s understandable. But I really believe Hailey would have come to me or her father. And I don`t think she was afraid of Shawn.

It seems to me that the LE asking DD where his sister slept and asking him other details, the LE would have better answers than asking either B or S....
IMO...DD knows a lot/seen a lot...the actions in that house...imo...

I don't have a 2010 calendar handy, but wasn't Valentine's Day on a weekend last year? I'm pretty sure it's a Monday this year. Maybe Hailey was staying with her father that weekend, or was somewhere else that Billie knew she wasn't at home but that DD was or might be there?

Already checked that--Valentine's day 2010 was a Sunday.

Jan 19

Thanks BeanE, but what I'm looking for is a photo or video that shows a sofa in the back of a truck outside of SA's grandmas house. I have read that it's the sofa from Billies home.

Valentine's Day 2010 was on a Sunday.

BBM; SNIPPED
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/inconsistenciesstrange-145hobbies/

On her second try, Dunn took the test, which indicated deception related to questions of "participation in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn." After the examination, Dunn was given a chance to explain her results — and could not. She walked out of the interview.

What exactly is this? Doesn't appear to be from the documents I read earlier.

I dont remember this part.

n Billie Jean Dunn volunteered to take a polygraph test on two occasions. On the first attempt, she was found to be under the influence of narcotics and was prohibited from taking the test. Later, she said that she had taken an anti-anxiety medication to alleviate the stress of the situation.

http://lubbockonline.com/filed-online/2011-01-18/lubbock-family-looking-missing-girl

from Darlin Gal's link above, there is another girl missing that has a resemblance to Hailey in size & coloring. She has been missing since 1/5. Does anyone else think they are similar in appearance?

I always like to have "fresh eyes" take a look at something that I have been studying. I think it keeps my mind open and helps me avoid tunnel vision.
This is what my 16 year old had to say- "Creepy- they have similar noses, besides the obvious hair color."

I hadn't noticed the nose. But yes, if the Lubbock girl were thinner, in the eyes of a serial incident- they could be sisters, except they don't have the same eye color, but neither do my siblings or my children. Are there any similarities in interests or hobbies; home life; school activities?

What exactly is this? Doesn't appear to be from the documents I read earlier.

I dont remember this part.

n Billie Jean Dunn volunteered to take a polygraph test on two occasions. On the first attempt, she was found to be under the influence of narcotics and was prohibited from taking the test. Later, she said that she had taken an anti-anxiety medication to alleviate the stress of the situation.

A Klonopin, perhaps? :waitasec:

Jan 19

I thought that was very odd when I heard it. The house is small. Hailey is 13 years old.
A 13 year old would want privacy would she not?
If Hailey slept on the couch where did the other people in that small house hang out?
Her room looked fine to me, why sleep on the couch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard