Astrology - MUNDANE (World Affairs & Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Koran burning ceremony was charted at #443, page 18. Read that Jones would persist in his intent despite being denied a permit. Neptune ruled what was to come and the Scorpio Moon would square it. (House 2 is the future of an event.) Wayne Sapp is part of the effort. Death was one of the consequences.

The Koran burning ceremony was charted at #443, page 18. Read that Jones would persist in his intent despite being denied a permit. Neptune ruled what was to come and the Scorpio Moon would square it. (House 2 is the future of an event.) Wayne Sapp is part of the effort. Death was one of the consequences.

To do something so hateful in the name of religion is counter to all religious beliefs everywhere. All religions have one common theme, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." He must have missed that class. You don't have to like other religious groups but we must all respect the rights of other's to chose. Isn't that the reason we are all a part of this country? Just another bully.

Or the looming government shutdown?? :waitasec:

One of our members works for Homeland Security and she says they really have no plan for the possable shutdown. She does know they will be lower staffed. Could someone take advantage of this?

It is not that security would be reduced but that the notion of it might be believed by enemies of the country. The New Moon afflicted our Saturn in House 5 of children and speculation and our Saturn return was unfavorable; the same New Moon squared our Sun in the House of cash reserves and security for protection. Meanwhile, the badly aspecting transits fill House 11 of accidents, our legislature and circumstantial developments, while Uranus afflicts our House 2 Venus long term. Mercury & Pluto get hit mid month and then as April turns into May. Neptune trines our Cancer planets but in terms of finances, the aspect to our Venus is more of an inflationary enabler. His trine to our cash Venus is quite close. Close enough to affect us actively.

To do something so hateful in the name of religion is counter to all religious beliefs everywhere. All religions have one common theme, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." He must have missed that class. You don't have to like other religious groups but we must all respect the rights of other's to chose. Isn't that the reason we are all a part of this country? Just another bully.

I completly agree with you, both in our personal lives and globally...this is how wars and cruelty to people have started.

I completly agree with you, both in our personal lives and globally...this is how wars and cruelty to people have started.

People tend to do this and worse every single day, just by the ego and hate they carry in their hearts OldSoul. One doesn't have to be a pastor or someone of note or noteriety to be hateful or unkind to others. Simply look around.

Or better yet, as the Buddha and Jesus both taught, "look within first" because there is the key to awareness as well, when we point a finger at someone, 3 more point back to oneself! Interesting that God made us this way, with a pointer finger, lol.

I learned that years ago from a wonderful facilitator in an Edgar Cayce Study Group in the 1970s, and it's true, that it's impossible to point a finger (try it) and not have 3 of them returning to the pointer.

Exercise in futility? Good point though and I always remembered it.

I've been lurking. Glad to see you back, Leomoon.

Also, as always, thanks for everyones work in this forum. Times are a crazy right now!!

Trees blooming so far away

Blossoms have not dropped

But the ground is soaked

And I am so close to you

This is the horoscope for an event I was witness to, five years ago. Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and the Part of Fortune were all parallel at the time of this accident. It was reported as "Nuclear plant's cooling pump explodes" at the time of the occurrence and then in quite a soothing manner as nothing important by the late, late edition. Venus is out of bounds. Uranus now is squaring the Pluto antiscion of our accident.

Note that the Moon in Virgo will square nuclear Pluto and yet trine the Part of Fortune in House 10 of federal governance over such matters.

DiablosCoolingPumpExplodes2006001.jpg

This is the horoscope for an event I was witness to, five years ago. Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and the Part of Fortune were all parallel at the time of this accident. It was reported as "Nuclear plant's cooling pump explodes" at the time of the occurrence and then in quite a soothing manner as nothing important by the late, late edition. Venus is out of bounds. Uranus now is squaring the Pluto antiscion of our accident.

Note that the Moon in Virgo will square nuclear Pluto and yet trine the Part of Fortune in House 10 of federal governance over such matters.

DiablosCoolingPumpExplodes2006001.jpg

Saw this just now and immediately thought of the post above.

Storms knock out TVA nuclear units, power lines

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/04/27/us-utilities-tva-storms-idUSTRE73Q98920110427?feedType=RSS&feedName=domesticNews&dlvrit=60573

Awaiting detailed report from President Obama -- news saying that Osama Bin Laden is Dead and the US has his body.

Waiting for Presidents announcement for 45 minutes now.

Saying Obama got the lead last August. On the ground operation, in Pakistan. No one else was injured (which alone is amazing).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305