Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

Status
Not open for further replies.
They would have to be physically holding me back from going to that dumpster. I realize LE can't have family coming up there, but how hard it must be to sit and watch this unfold on tv.

especially having to actually FIND the right channel. Is it on local, the live feed?

Do we know what kind of dog hit on the dumpster? Cadaver or Search? That comment about the bandage is a little misleading. A cadaver dog would only hit on blood that came from a cadaver. Search dogs are trained in human scent. At least that is my understanding from the info that came through on Caylee's case.
I was relaying what the article said, I have no expertise in this field. I am sorry if I misled anyone, I dont want to state speculation as fact. Not here, buddy.:)

I can't believe they didn't drag NG back to the studio to redo her show tonight. This is too big to ignore and I hate being left hanging like this. It's like a sick feeling and I will be uneasy until I know. See, I thought from day 1 Caylee was no longer with us, but for some reason I have felt like Haleigh is alive. I guess my mind doesn't want to wander to the reality of this nasty world that two beautiful little girls are gone so tragically like this.

This is not unusual as it happens almost daily. Just that most missing children don't get this much coverage. It is terrible that people can hurt little children but they do daily. It is terrible that children hurt others but they do.It is terrible that anyone thinks they can take a life and go on as if nothing has happened, but they do.

The most important thing we can do is help bring the missing home. ALL the missing.

We can look back at landmark cases and learn much. Polly Klaas,Jessica Lunsford, Shasta Groene and Elizabeth Smart. Also, JonBenet Ramsey whom no one has ever been charged with her murder. We can go on and on about wives being murdered by their husbands. We have missing young men in pockets all over the country. The fact is there are thousands of missing people who scream for justice.

I am not ragging on you just pointing out that this is not new. More dedication to finding the missing and justice for those who were murdered is in order. Nothing about this is easy and there are some results but not enough. Awareness is the first step.

My local station..13 CFNews 13...is showing a live shot of the scene They are sifting through brush from the dumpster with a bulldozer type machine.

Keep me posted. Can't find it on North Fla tv.

Is there a link to live video on a website? anybody?

Oh thank you,I thought they closed down all videos,TN said the families were to stay in their campsites.It's too bad they couldn't be all together.
Yeah, I could see them all together. It would be like a world wrestling federation pay per view special. Aint gonna happen

Want to hear something shocking about cadaver dogs hitting on dumpsters? Cadaver dogs will hit on something like 70% of dumpsters in any given big city because a dumpster is an effective way to dispose of a body.

You know,I've thought about this,seeing the grandmas and grandpas,I just worry about their health.

Is it possible LE had used that odor disguising gel prior to starting their search (the one worn above the upper lip?). Most garbage can be pretty foul. I don't wonder if they put some of that on before beginning their search.

Also noticed several of them rubbing there noses repeatedly so may have that or some type of menthol to help...

River Villas
239 Buffalo Bluff Road, #250
Satsuma, Florida 32189
the villas they are referring to??? forgive me if this has been posted already

this is another mobile home park

does anyone remember if any of the SO's were in construction or live on buffalo road? I cannot remember at this time....

Is it possible LE had used that odor disguising gel prior to starting their search (the one worn above the upper lip?). Most garbage can be pretty foul. I don't wonder if they put some of that on before beginning their search.

Want to hear something shocking about cadaver dogs hitting on dumpsters? Cadaver dogs will hit on something like 70% of dumpsters in any given big city because a dumpster is an effective way to dispose of a body.

70% :eek: :eek: :eek:

Here is the link to CFnews13 in case a live link comes up or something.

http://www.cfnews13.com/

From this link:
SATSUMA -- Searchers have cordoned off an area in Putnam County.

Investigators have searched a Dumpster in a subdivision that's approximately a quarter-mile away from the home of Haleigh Cummings.

The contents from the Dumpster has been placed into a second, where investigators are going through the bags one by one.

Investigators are now using a backhoe to sift through debris in the first Dumpster.

According to News 13's Saul Saenz, investigators took pictures of the Dumpster before taking out the contents.

Neighbors told Saenz when cadaver dogs got close to the Dumpster, they started barking.

Stay with News 13 for more on this developing story.

I was relaying what the article said, I have no expertise in this field. I am sorry if I misled anyone, I dont want to state speculation as fact. Not here, buddy.:)

I didn't think you misled anyone. I was just clarifying what the article said. :blowkiss:

I hate it when there is breaking news and we only have one TV with satellite! Its okay though..sad as I am, least I am surrounded by smiling faces who have no clue at what is happening in this awful world right now.
I wish one station was carrying updates or something every half hour tonight online!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23