Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think you misled anyone. I was just clarifying what the article said. :blowkiss:
Thanks. Mislead might have been the wrong word. I guess the point is they are looking in a dumpster for something, we dont know what yet, but it is probably pertaining to a missing 5 year old girl. No matter what brought them there, I hope this isnt where this baby is. :mad:

I wouldnt think if they thought Haleighs body was in the dumpster they would have a backhoe in there. And if they thought she was in there why didnt they have the truck come and pull the dumpster out? This just doesn't make sense to me.

Also anything connected to a decomposing body,like a weapon or clothing,I keep thinking about this blanket thing.Maybe it's just because I got it stuck in my head from the beginning,the blankets might still be in the house.

I have to run out for a bit. That usually means that there will be breaking news. Anyways, here is a link to Florida newstations if y'all want to look for live links. BBL.

http://newslink.org/fltele.html

Just called this number its to CF13 and they are live on the scene. The guy told me they didn't find anything yet. I asked if they were going to have it live online for those that do not live in FL and he said no that they would have an article.

Here is the number from: http://www.cfnews13.com/About/ContactUs/Default.aspx

Phone E-Mail
Robin S.
General Manager (407) ********

listened to the end of live conference on cf13news with just audio. just a few moments ago.

CF13 News just reported nothing was found. I'll see if I can find a link to it.

i still don't think lil Haleigh is there... I believe she is either in North Florida or not in Florida... just my two cents

Channel 13 just reported that 3 dogs hit on the dumpster this afternoon. Nothing was found...but to be sure they will bring in 12 more dogs in the morning and search the area around the dumpster. I don't have a link yet...looking for one.

The 12 dogs were already coming. Per link in news thread, but it needs to checked around there for sure.

ETA...teh and cat are wrestling over keyboard....cat's winning.

Channel 13 just reported that 3 dogs hit on the dumpster this afternoon. Nothing was found...but to be sure they will bring in 12 more dogs in the morning and search the area around the dumpster. I don't have a link yet...looking for one.

Thank you, I really hope this is true. I want Haleigh found, but not in a dumpster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken