2011.05.10 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is probably thinking like every one who has been involved in her life, this woman has wrecked my life.
IMO, it's his OWN actions wrecking his life. After the trial, he'll have lots to answer for.

Its 5.22pm here in the UK and yes i would love a glass of merlot (think it was turnaround that was popping the cork), also got a bottle of the hard stuff tucked away for later.

:crazy:Hey, it's always 5:00 somewhere.................LOL.

anyone else seeing Baez trying to distance himself emotionally from ICA? Several of his media interviews over the last few weeks he stresses that this case is not defining him... possible little spat.. new seating arrangement...

I think he is ready to get this over with (the trial, etc)

moo

Perhaps this has already been planned out. They are now putting on a public show, as if they are having a fight. Then, when the fighting hits a high point, Casey will be able to come out with all of this inappropriate relationship stuff, so that she can claim inadequate counsel, and send this thing spiraling further out of control. :banghead:

Jean C noting on InSession that defense wants young single males and are doing their best to see if whatever hardship they express can be alleviated -Vinney notes those are the people without childcare or financial concerns (live at home, go to school)

Perhaps this has already been planned out. They are now putting on a public show, as if they are having a fight. Then, when the fighting hits a high point, Casey will be able to come out with all of this inappropriate relationship stuff, so that she can claim inadequate counsel, and send this thing spiraling further out of control. :banghead:
Is it possible you might be overlooking the obvious? Neither of them are stellar people, and maybe, just maybe, they are actually tired of each other. I can tell you, being around either of them would get on my nerves, is it a stretch to think they might be getting on each others nerves? And didn't JB just tell her she was "acting like a 2 year old"? And this was caught on an open mic...

Jean C noting on InSession that defense wants young single males and are doing their best to see if whatever hardship they express can be alleviated -Vinney notes those are the people without childcare or financial concerns (live at home, go to school)

So what...do they think ICA's ... er... beauty will blind them to the fact that she is a murderous psychopath?

Note to self - when Drew Peterson trial starts look into becoming pet sitter, lawn maintenence, and house keeping for extra income.

Lunch buffet!

phlwe_phototour20.jpg

http://cache.marriott.com/propertyimages/p/phlwe/phototour/phlwe_phototour20.jpg?Log=1

And in honor of "the girls" sitting together at the defense table:

GNout.jpg

http://drinknectar.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/GNout.jpg

just popped out of shower started washing machine and come back to gourmet food and wine!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rocker::great:

In Session legal correspondant: "Young parents are going to find Casey's behavior incomprehensible".

No. All parents are going to find Casey's behavior incomprehensible.

Woah, woah, woah!

Okay, in light of the news that Baez told ICA off for acting like a 2yr old (poor choice of words) here is my (moo) summation of today's events.

ICA comes out and bit*hes and moans to Finnell and Mason about Baez
Mason tries to cool her down a bit
Mason goes over to Baez to tell him to go apologise to princess casey
Baez goes over to ICA and says something to her
ICA must say something shirty to him as
Sims instantly tells her off

LOL

It's all here folks at approx 3.09 onwards

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpbp2psePAM&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

IMO, it's his OWN actions wrecking his life. After the trial, he'll have lots to answer for.

no, no, no, and NO...its us "idoit bloggers"---that group don't understand accountabilty......

Hi everyone, I am a long time member, but this is my first time making a comment. I am fortunate to be vacationing right now in Florida, about 10 miles from the courthouse. I attended the jury selection hearing this morning and was amazed that there was no crowd. In fact, I was one of just two visitors attending this morning. I was able to meet and talk to several of the media. The other visitor was from out of town on vacation as well. I spoke with Diane Dimond, Kathy B, and Bill S.

RedSoxFan Welcome and thank you so much for sharing with us all!!!

Woah, woah, woah!

Okay, in light of the news that Baez told ICA off for acting like a 2yr old (poor choice of words) here is my (moo) summation of today's events.

ICA comes out and bit*hes and moans to Finnell and Mason about Baez
Mason tries to cool her down a bit
Mason goes over to Baez to tell him to go apologise to princess casey
Baez goes over to ICA and says something to her
ICA must say something shirty to him as
Sims instantly tells her off

LOL

It's all here folks at approx 3.09 onwards

http://www.wftv.com/video/27826830/index.html

I think ICA was mad because JB wasn't following her direction. She is, after all, the brains of the bunch.

I just hope the defense wanting a jury filled with young, single men backfires on them. These young men could have nieces or nephews. They could have younger brothers and sisters. They could love their parents more than anything in their lives. Which they should.

I am not bashing Casey, but she isn't the hot to trot chick she was three years ago. I have never seen her to be that pretty anyways. Average, yes. But pretty pretty, no.

I don't know?? I hope we get some fathers on the jury. Real fathers who would kill for their own children... who see red everytime they read an article of a child predator or child murderer. We need some older, more worldly men on the trial if it is going to be a jury of mostly men to keep the younger guys on track. I also don't think we are giving these younger guys enough credit. At least I hope so?

Did anyone else think it interesting in the "two-year old" exchange, he says it to her, she looks down and mutters something, then she reaches over to touch his sleeve immediately, like to re-establish contact? (I should say reaches/leans WAY over, because there is an ocean of space between them at that point...)

Well my sons who are 25 & 26, and their group of friends don't think she is innocent nor do they find her all that attractive. Just sayin...it may very well backfire on them. Just becaue they are young without childcare concerns doesn't mean they don't have hearts for children, especially murdered ones and brains!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff