All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with that except for the fact we cannot account for Caylee from the time she left the nursing center on June 15th.

In a way we can, there is Great Grandma's sworn statement about the visit to her home after the nursing home.
We know what time they left her home after dinner.

Plus we have the neighbor's sworn statement about hearing yelling and cussing at the A home that night.

Anything KC said to her brother that he was not a witness to goes back to the origin which is KC and is automatically ruled out because it's a lie.

If he was a witness and can pass a LDT, I would believe it, but until then anything he repeats to anyone that ultimately has an origin in KC should be considered a lie.
And that includes everyone connected to her.
If they are repeating stories KC told them as fact, their statements should be considered lies.

Consider this too ... GA is 57. How many people do you know can remember details like he described after a month about the 16th?
He didn't know that he would never see Caylee again. Did he?
I live with a very bright, intelligent man who is 57 (some of you have met him ;) He couldn't remember what he ate for dinner last week much less what his kids were wearing over a month ago.
That whole statement is suspect to me.
It sounds just like KC's crazy stories when she lies.

IMO

Pls pardon this post being a bit o/t, but, regarding tx_Dot post earlier

FWIW...another poster speculated that cadaver dog hits in the yard may have been the result of decomp-contaminated gas cans being set down in these locations in the back yard. IOW...if George set the gas cans down (e.g. on his way to putting them back in the shed, or in the process of refilling the mower, etc.) and they had been contaminated from contact in the Pontiac trunk, perhaps, there was enough transfered from the gas cans to the spot that the dogs hit there.

...again...apologies for o/t-nature, but, this observation opened my mind to plausible scenarios and I thought it might do the same for others.

And now...back to pings, and towers, and texts...oh my!

Yep, the cans coulda led to the dog hits.

My response mainly addressed someone posting (that from phone/pings)
KC might have done the deed the night of the 15th while driving around.

LOL....how can you stay on topic ?? one topic is always tied to another in this saga.

In a way we can, there is Great Grandma's sworn statement about the visit to her home after the nursing home.
We know what time they left her home after dinner.

Plus we have the neighbor's sworn statement about hearing yelling and cussing at the A home that night.

Anything KC said to her brother that he was not a witness to goes back to the origin which is KC and is automatically ruled out because it's a lie.

If he was a witness and can pass a LDT, I would believe it, but until then anything he repeats to anyone that ultimately has an origin in KC should be considered a lie.
And that includes everyone connected to her.
If they are repeating stories KC told them as fact, their statements should be considered lies.

Consider this too ... GA is 57. How many people do you know can remember details like he described after a month about the 16th?
He didn't know that he would never see Caylee again. Did he?
I live with a very bright, intelligent man who is 57 (some of you have met him ;) He couldn't remember what he ate for dinner last week much less what his kids were wearing over a month ago.
That whole statement is suspect to me.
It sounds just like KC's crazy stories when she lies.

IMO

Great post :clap: ITA

The details this family remembers is amazing!

Exactly .58 mile according to Google Earth, pretty close.

Seems like if she did not want to spend the night at home after the fight, she could have gone to Lee's with Caylee and cried on his shoulder.

Brilliant observation. Brilliant!

The only thing that I can think of is that the person who confirmed that GA worked for Lexus is wrong?

OK...another poster is looking in the docs, where it says GA works for lexus.

Do you know KC's calls for 6-20 ?? this is another out-of-gas day.....Tony says he took her home to get the gas cans, any odd places she called him from that day ??

It all depends on the amount of cell traffic in the area of that tower at that given time, and if has reached it capacity or not.

There are no straight answers about cell towers as it all depends on the volume of cell traffic in that area at that time.

Based on the above: Cell pings at the time of lowest traffic should identify the closest tower!

So, at say 1 am, 2 am, 3 am, 4 am, the calls should be pinging from the closest tower, right? Those should be the pings you can most depend on to show the tower closest to kc's actual location.

Do you know KC's calls for 6-20 ?? this is another out-of-gas day.....Tony says he took her home to get the gas cans, any odd places she called him from that day ??

On 6/20 two text msgs. from AL to KC as follows:
12:44:32 and 12:44:38
Cell Tower Ping at University Blvd. btw Forsythe and Semoran (across the street from Full Sail)

One Phone Call From KC to AL at 13:30:45 lasting 1.8 min
Cell Tower Ping near Forsythe and Colonial/Old Cheney Highway (just down the street from Amscot)

Hi all- Trying to look at her cell records...the previous links @ docstoc.com won't open...anyone have other links to those records?
Thanks!

Hi all- Trying to look at her cell records...the previous links @ docstoc.com won't open...anyone have other links to those records?
Thanks!

UPDATED

Go to the Jury Room, the missing pages, Post #41.

Cell Tower Ping at University Blvd. btw Forsythe and Semoran (across the street from Full Sail)

Cell Tower Ping near Forsythe and Colonial/Old Cheney Highway (just down the street from Amscot)

So did Casey run out of gas two friday's in a row at the same place - Amscott?

I forget if it's been mentioned where she was on the first "ran out of gas" incident?

I must have missed when Great Grandma said they left? Are there calls from CA to GA right after she left? From CA to Casey's phone or visa versa?

I forget if it's been mentioned where she was on the first "ran out of gas" incident?

I don't recall the first location mentioned. I'll go back to AH's text messages and see when the msg. was sent to her by KC.

OK... I checked and the exact same cell tower was pinged when she ran out of gas on the 20th and called AL and when she texted AH on the 27th stating she was out of gas for the "second friday in a row".

I don't know when GA left for work that morning. I can say that based on the cell phone logs Casey only used her phone twice that morning and they both "pinged" near AL's place.

Thank you, I think he would leave for work around 2 in the afternoon.

Casey was out of gas on 20th and 27th. Jesse said that he was with Casey on the 27th right. Am I remembering that right. Somebody out there do you know where that reference is? That is the day she left the car at Amscot and the morning Tony picked her up but I also remember somewhere seeing that Jesse was with her the night of the 27th. Help me out here. Please.

She sure hangs around the amscot area alot...LOL

Do we have the text content from AL that day ??
I wish LE would have asked TL more questions about this first (?) gas can incident.

I think there's several stores in the area of amscot also. In KC text she says she ran out two fridays in a row. (one line doesn't give her much room to lie)

Tony talks about it but gives no date/time/area/.....& LE doesn't follow thru in asking these questions...:0(

Hi everyone. I'm a long time lurker but new to posting here. Many of you amaze me with your sleuthing abilities.

Was the pings from the airport on the 16th? If so, imo logic says she didn't dump the body on that day due to it wouldn't allow enough time for the decomp smell to set in. It makes more sense that the airport was used as a location to either kill Caylee or to move her body from the back seat to the trunk. I think the pings after the 18th are what they should be looking at.

This is what is troublesome. Why did Casey not dispose of the body when it was fresh? If it was premeditated, would she not have planned what to do with the body? Carrying a body around and driving with the smell just does not seem right. If she planned this, why would she wait. There are so many unanswered questions. Who was in the trunk? Why was it left there? Who was she with on the 26th and 27th other than Tony? Why call him at 11 AM to pick her up when she parked it there at 7 AM. Whose testimony places the car there at 7AM? Did they say anyone was there? Could it have been put there sometime early in the morning hours on the 26th and was Casey dropped back off at a later time to have Tony pick her up. Are we sure the date and times are right for Amscot?

Casey was out of gas on 20th and 27th. Jesse said that he was with Casey on the 27th right. Am I remembering that right. Somebody out there do you know where that reference is? That is the day she left the car at Amscot and the morning Tony picked her up but I also remember somewhere seeing that Jesse was with her the night of the 27th. Help me out here. Please.

(20th) KC in a text says this date.....Tony speaks of it in his interview but gives no time/date/location.

(27th) amscot lady says car there by 7AM.....however KC doen't call Tony 'til abt. 1030 AM, he picks her up bet 11-1130AM (some are now thinking the amscot lady might have her time wrong from the calls)

I don't recall Jesse being w/her on the 27th, it's a fusion friday & I'm sure shes with Tony.

I was looking at the LAT/LON of some of Casey's pings around the time Caylee went missing on mapquest. I know the cops have this and they have said that by these they can pretty much tell everywhere Casey was around that time. As far as I know none of this has been released to the public.

What I am getting at is this. I was going to try and map all of the pings out on a map for us. However the only site I seen you can map by LAT/LON is Mapquest and you can only look up one place at a time there (can't add multiple markers) .. Frappr map you can but only in degrees, not decimals. So what I am asking for is some help.

Does anyone either know of a map place that I can mark multiple locations by LAT/LONG?

If we can find a place either I will go and map it all out, or if others are willing to help we can all take a specific date (june15-june27) and add the markers for that date. Would be much faster to do it like that.

Either way, does anyone know of a place I could map this out at?

Can each day be mapped out? Can a line be drawn like a graph starting at point A for the first and going on until the last? Could this be drawn up daily so that we can see where she was from the beginning of each day until there were no more calls?

(20th)
(27th) amscot lady says car there by 7AM.....however KC doen't call Tony 'til abt. 1030 AM, he picks her up bet 11-1130AM (some are now thinking the amscot lady might have her time wrong from the calls)

I wonder, too. She could have been mistaken or esuring the call for tow was not before the time required by AMSCOT policy (3 days, I think).

Anyone of you that has their heads down pouring over the cell pings been able to distinguish visits to Don Reid Ford?

DRF address listed on their website is:
1875 South Orlando Avenue, Maitland, FL 32751

Coordinates: 28.6112N / -81.3665W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads