Pamela Long Wiggins In-Depth Discussion

My name is Patricia Phillips. I want to make it perfectly clear to everyone..we do not know Pamela Wiggins or any one else involved in the Billings murder.It was a terrible thing to happen to the Billings and regardless of our past dealings with Bud Billings,we would never wish for anything like what happened to him and his wife.Melanie Billings was an angel and we feel so badly for Ashley and the rest of the children.I would very much appreciate it if everyone would stop trying to pull us into this tragedy.Some very hurtful things have been said about me and the people responsible for these things really need to understand what their actions are doing to innocent people.Thank you

bilde

smiling for the cameras :mad:

Unbelievable. Someone needs to wipe that smile off her face.

So, are there any car experts here? Is this a 1982 Dodge minivan? It is red and I believe it is a minivan. Looks pretty old, but I can not say if it is a 1982 Dodge or not.

Attachments

• Van 1.jpg
    Van 1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 24
  • van 2.jpg
    van 2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 22
  • van 3.jpg
    van 3.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 23
So, are there any car experts here? Is this a 1982 Dodge minivan? It is red and I believe it is a minivan. Looks pretty old, but I can not say if it is a 1982 Dodge or not.
I'm no car expert, but I think you've posted pictures of a Chevy from the 90's, not the 80's.

An '82 dodge minivan looks more like this:

200_1_t.jpg

Is that a Ford insignia on the front hood?

Nothing was mini in the 80s! My mother's Catalina was a tank!

I slammed into the back of a car at full speed. The other car was demolished. The Catalina only had a cracked grill.

Something I find interesting is that I've not read where anyone has posted anonymously here or on the news sites that say they know PLW. Gulf Breeze is a small area. How does a person who seems to get around as much as she has, not have folks who've known her?

Other than her husband(s), who has known this woman?

LPG Jr knows her.

I assume her employees at the antique mall and her tenets probably do.

LPG Jr knows her.

I assume her employees at the antique mall and her tenets probably do.

Unlike posts about LPG,jr, no one is stepping up to say they know her, or relate that they remember her as being ..."

NO one is saying they've been invited to dinner cruises, or music in the square, etc.

Unlike posts about LPG,jr, no one is stepping up to say they know her, or relate that they remember her as being ..."

NO one is saying they've been invited to dinner cruises, or music in the square, etc.
Why would they? Nobody in their right mind would want to be affiliated with her.

And it's possible that she only associated with people who might have just as much to hide themselves.

JPG Jr Grew up in the area. Most people who know JPG Jr say that they know him from school, or via his parents or took classes with him, etc. He lived a very long and very public life in the area.

PLW is a transplant, whose business life did not put her in contact with the public at large, but rather just a few individuals.

While she has had alot of husbands, one is dead, one is in jail, one spoke out about her, and the fourth gave her up. They have all been accounted for. :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back