News station found video of THE DUCT TAPE on posters at the Anthony home!

Gotta think that THAT particular roll of duct tape coulda ended up in the hands of...... family members, staunch (duhhhh) supporters :loser:eek:f the :nuts:Anthonys, or got all used up and tossed out (it was likely old at any rate and how much was left on the roll even before they started???) or tossed by Casey at one of her "quiet moments" sitting in the garage whilst her brother went outside to breath :ashamed0005:something other than the decomp smell :ziplip::no::devil:coming from her trunk....:eek: Perhaps one of Kathy's videos would show a clue?:cool: Shots of that roll of rare duct tape being put away in LAs car for example. I know, I know, wishful thinking.

You are so right, Casey could have gotten rid of all duct tape from the house. She was there several weeks out on bond. She wouldn't have to tell anyone else what she did and have them throw it out for her. Isn't the washer and dryer in the garage? I can just see it:
Cindy: What are you doing out there sweetheart?
Casey: Just doing my laundry, Mom, @#$@#*t, can't I even do that without everyone following me"......hee hee hee... gonna throw this in the trash and this and this.....
MOO

It seems to me that the tent/awning that the Caylee poster was duct taped to ought to be turned over to LE so they can check for adhesive residue from the duct tape and if there is adhesive residue present, determine if it is chemically similar to the duct tape found on Caylee and the duct tape on the gas can.

Does anyone know the width of the duct tape found on Caylee?

the width was 2"

What I wanna know is if Kathy B has footage of GA, CA, LA physically applying THAT duct tape to one of their posters?:waitasec:

Yes, they do and they have turned it over to the state. Here is a video of KB's report on WFTV channel 9. I actually cheered when I was watching this on TV. It shows the video of the tape holding the poster too. There is also a link in their story on the website that shows the FBI document stating that same logo and heat spec was on the tape that covered Caylee's little mouth. Apparently, there are also some further tests that have been done that connect the adhesive on the tape to the tape on the gas can.

KB is a fantastic reporter... she is working several other cases locally and she is always the same hard-hitting reporter that defense attorney's hate to see coming around. I guess JB shouldn't be worried about where she went to law school... he should be worried that she's better at her job than he is at his. :dance:

This tape has got to be pretty rare, because I married into a family of racecar drivers and been in tons of raceshops. I've never seen Henkel tape. Ducktape is used so much they call it 200 mile an hour tape and buy it by the box. Makes me wonder if this tape wasn't left over from GA's car dealership days? Wouldn't it be a hoot if the FBI has record of him buying it in Ohio?

Want to be sure I'm not missing anything ... is this the poster/tape that is the new evidence of the A's using Henkel tape? It's a screenshot from the video:

tapeonposter.jpg

Since a poster removed her post seconds after posting I have removed all conversation that was generated off that post since it was quoted before it was removed.

Be careful.

whitebolteye.jpg

the width was 2"

Thanks. It's really hard for me to tell from the photos of the poster and duct tape if it is 2" or 3" or what size. To me it looks more like 3" wide - but I could be wrong. I don't know if the actual Caylee posters were legal size or letterhead size (or much larger) and what size the font at the top of the page was - so it's hard for me to guess the size of the tape without that information.

I definitely think that LE needs to get that portable awning and see if there is any adhesive residue on it from the duct tape - I would think it possibly could still be in existence. People don't usually wash those before storing them unless something unusual has happened. And of course, some questions need to be asked about who brought the duct tape and who used the duct tape to put the poster on the leg of the portable awning.

Yes, they do and they have turned it over to the state. Here is a video of KB's report on WFTV channel 9. I actually cheered when I was watching this on TV. It shows the video of the tape holding the poster too. There is also a link in their story on the website that shows the FBI document stating that same logo and heat spec was on the tape that covered Caylee's little mouth. Apparently, there are also some further tests that have been done that connect the adhesive on the tape to the tape on the gas can.

KB is a fantastic reporter... she is working several other cases locally and she is always the same hard-hitting reporter that defense attorney's hate to see coming around. I guess JB shouldn't be worried about where she went to law school... he should be worried that she's better at her job than he is at his. :dance:

I think the Websleuths Community ought to nominate her as Reporter of the Year. I have been truly impressed. Go Kathy!

I think I was looking at the wrong video ... this must be the poster with the Henkel tape ....

tapeonposter2.jpg

I wonder if we aren't thinking too deeply on this. We are thinking microscopicly and we should be thinking about humans.

We know that the rare tape was at one time in possession in the Anthony home. We will never know how many rolls from how many different lots they may have had. We do know that brand of tape was used on Caylee. We also know that Casey (of 10 minute planning) is not a deep thinker. She would have thought the tape of no importance. Everyone in the country has some. So, that means anyone could have done the crime. It must have been Zanny.

But, someone in that house knew before December 11th that the tape was going to come back to bite them. Had anyone else seen the body in the trunk, they would have known it was going to be a big problem and who had wrapped the tape around Caylee's head.

Someone who knew that his wife had gone back to work and he had only a few minutes to dispose of a little body. Someone who gags at police interviews. Someone who has a violent reaction to the word "remains" at depos. Someone who creates a suicide drama just before a doc dump that means the last time he saw his granddaughter was not during a cooking show. It might catagorize him as too mentally unstable to need to recant his story.

Someone hanging posters who suddenly realizes this is uncommon tape. Incriminatingly uncommon. Someone who knew the rate of decomposition in that low-lying area and what time of year it floods. Someone who was the only one to really stick his head in the trunk area and look around. Someone who might have handed the garbage sack to the man there with him who knew the smell meant big trouble and it was best not to have seen anything that could get him in a mess that wasn't his making.

Someone who smirks a lot because he knows his ba77 busting wife being throw under the bus is the defense's best plan. Someone who will not be spending his KMA money to buy her a dream team.

Someone who knows a lot about a lot of different things.

I have not had a chance to read this whole thread yet, but I am a little confused.

1. We have the tape that was found on Caylee's skull.
2. We have the tape on the gas cans from the A's house.
3. We have the new-found tape on the poster taped to the tent that KB just brought to our attention.

http://www.wftv.com/video/21186456/index.html

xda06q.jpg

We also have a fourth place where tape is found, but I guess it doesn't sport the oval Henkel logo... this is GA taping a poster to his front door (about :12 into video)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzxDnIcdbaA&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Nancy Grace 4/2/09 Part 4[/ame]

10xajx5.jpg

This is the pic of the poster GA put on his front door with duct tape in the video, no?

I guess I am just thinking through all the places pieces of duct tape have been located so far..... can anyone tell for sure that there is no logo on the tape on the front door?

TIA!!

I wonder if we aren't thinking too deeply on this. We are thinking microscopicly and we should be thinking about humans.

We know that the rare tape was at one time in possession in the Anthony home. We will never know how many rolls from how many different lots they may have had. We do know that brand of tape was used on Caylee. We also know that Casey (of 10 minute planning) is not a deep thinker. She would have thought the tape of no importance. Everyone in the country has some. So, that means anyone could have done the crime. It must have been Zanny.

But, someone in that house knew before December 11th that the tape was going to come back to bite them. Had anyone else seen the body in the trunk, they would have known it was going to be a big problem and who had wrapped the tape around Caylee's head.

Someone who knew that his wife had gone back to work and he had only a few minutes to dispose of a little body. Someone who gags at police interviews. Someone who has a violent reaction to the word "remains" at depos. Someone who creates a suicide drama just before a doc dump that means the last time he saw his granddaughter was not during a cooking show. It might catagorize him as too mentally unstable to need to recant his story.

Someone hanging posters who suddenly realizes this is uncommon tape. Incriminatingly uncommon. Someone who knew the rate of decomposition in that low-lying area and what time of year it floods. Someone who was the only one to really stick his head in the trunk area and look around. Someone who might have handed the garbage sack to the man there with him who knew the smell meant big trouble and it was best not to have seen anything that could get him in a mess that wasn't his making.

Someone who smirks a lot because he knows his ba77 busting wife being throw under the bus is the defense's best plan. Someone who will not be spending his KMA money to buy her a dream team.

Wow. This is really out-of-the-box thinking. I am amazed at what an interesting idea this is. One I had never seriously thought of. And it fits. It really fits. Hmmmm...

From what I understand of report by KB the footage was shot early on in the case. before KC was let out on bond. The large pic in the post 108 was from the news conference that MB had in December. Duct tape gets used up or, someone got rid of that particular roll.

As always MOO

I have not had a chance to read this whole thread yet, but I am a little confused.

1. We have the tape that was found on Caylee's skull.
2. We have the tape on the gas cans from the A's house.
3. We have the new-found tape on the poster taped to the tent that KB just brought to our attention.

http://www.wftv.com/video/21186456/index.html

xda06q.jpg

We also have a fourth place where tape is found, but I guess it doesn't sport the oval Henkel logo... this is GA taping a poster to his front door (about :12 into video)

YouTube - Nancy Grace 4/2/09 Part 4

10xajx5.jpg

This is the pic of the poster GA put on his front door with duct tape in the video, no?

I guess I am just thinking through all the places pieces of duct tape have been located so far..... can anyone tell for sure that there is no logo on the tape on the front door?

TIA!!
Hard to see if the logo is there,but those strips of tape look like they were ripped down the middle to split one piece into two.They look thinner than the average strip of duct tape to me.

I doubt if George would have used that tape knowing it had been used on Caylee,but I do think as soon as he heard it was Henkal tape he made the connection pretty quick.

Okay, I don't know how to find this here (I have the doc PDF, but it does not have the final page 4 of the report, and I'm not sure where I downloaded it, but I do see someone posted page 4 on another site, so those of you who can find the original can compare), but in the OCSO Property Form dated 12-11-08, an inventory of the items taken from the Anthony residence, on page 4, number 63 - it lists that two metal brackets were found in the south shed with duct tape (the same shed the gas can was found). The description reads "(2) metal brackets with duct tape" exactly. I am not sure if the metal brackets held a roll of duct tape or if duct tape was used on the brackets somehow to keep them on a pegboard or something. The gas can is listed separately as item #65 and it also mentions the duct tape. So, does this mean we have more than one sample of duct tape in the shed??

I see that the other source quoted wftv's doc dump version and it's page 288, so for those of you that downloaded it from them, it should show.

I doubt if George would have used that tape knowing it had been used on Caylee,but I do think as soon as he heard it was Henkal tape he made the connection pretty quick.

Very possible, but it is also possible that he thought he had gotten rid of all of it and Cindy pulled out a roll in the girls crafting supplies and told him to hang the poster. Is he going to explain why he won't use that tape or do as told?

Okay, I don't know how to find this here (I have the doc PDF, but it does not have the final page 4 of the report, and I'm not sure where I downloaded it, but I do see someone posted page 4 on another site, so those of you who can find the original can compare), but in the OCSO Property Form dated 12-11-08, an inventory of the items taken from the Anthony residence, on page 4, number 63 - it lists that two metal brackets were found in the south shed with duct tape (the same shed the gas can was found). The description reads "(2) metal brackets with duct tape" exactly. I am not sure if the metal brackets held a roll of duct tape or if duct tape was used on the brackets somehow to keep them on a pegboard or something. The gas can is listed separately as item #65 and it also mentions the duct tape. So, does this mean we have more than one sample of duct tape in the shed??

I see that the other source quoted wftv's doc dump version and it's page 288, so for those of you that downloaded it from them, it should show.

Bear with me for a sec....remember right after Caylee was found LE got a warrant for the A's home? IIRC thet said the it was something the medical examiner pointed out that led them to the home. Maybe she noticed the logo right away [at the site] and they went looking for,not just for the roll of tape,but anything it might be on.
My guess is that the tape was used on the brackets some way.If it was a roll of tape I think it would be stated as such,but that's just a guess .

Very possible, but it is also possible that he thought he had gotten rid of all of it and Cindy pulled out a roll in the girls crafting supplies and told him to hang the poster. Is he going to explain why he won't use that tape or do as told?

He's in it up to his eyeballs,that's for sure.

I believe these are the brackets you are referring to. It appears there is tape on the end of the one closest to the can.

zjzbba.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back