What do you make of Terri never speaking to the media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This video brought me out from lurking.

While TH and the blonde lady were waiting for the elevator and the reporter is asking TH questions...doesn't it look like that blonde lady was about to laugh? Or maybe she was just trying to button her lip from saying something insulting to the reporter....maybe it's just me but I swear it looks like she was trying not to laugh.....

I wouldn't answer him with the tone of voice he was doing either.He was kind of rude keep going in her face.The other lady kept trying to lead her away.Well,What can I say.I wouldn't talk now either.Why would she talk?so people can slander her some more?Smear her some more?I thought LE said she was cooperating.This guy made me mad.

Honestly, as much as I'd like to know the answers to those questions, reporters like that give the entire press a bad name. What an obnoxious jerk!

How 'bout taking NO for an answer?

UGH.

I cannot imagine what that must be like.

Well, he certainly did a good job of making her feel uncomfortable. And quite frankly, I wish no comfort for Terri until she tells the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

I totally agree. I have zero sympathy for her. She knows something and she needs to talk. Now. This has gone on long enough.

Well, he certainly did a good job of making her feel uncomfortable. And quite frankly, I wish no comfort for Terri until she tells the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Sorry, but that reporter is a (unusual person)'! On private property - he did nothing but harass Terri. This was for show because certainly he knows that Terri has a criminal defense attorney who won't let her say one word. :eek:

I always have mixed feeling over stuff like this, but if it were me and I had nothing to do with any of it I would have said something.

The new info of her walking out of the 2nd poly before even being hooked up I think did it for me, I have absolutley no respect for her at all ......moo

Sorry, but that reporter is a total 'jerk'! On private property - he did nothing but harass Terri. This was for show because certainly he knows that Terri has a criminal defense attorney who won't let her say one word. :eek:

Yeah, the reporter was kind of a (unusual person). Good for him. I would certainly be willing to be a jerk in front of the whole city in order to do something, anything, to make her break. I believe she knows where that little boy is. She is not the Queen of England. At this point, she does not deserve even the courtesy of having a door held for her. Not until she does the right thing. Then we can quit being jerks. MOO

Sorry, but that reporter is a total 'jerk'! On private property - he did nothing but harass Terri. This was for show because certainly he knows that Terri has a criminal defense attorney who won't let her say one word. :eek:

Not necessarily, he may have been trying to bring forth an "excited utterance". It would not be the first time that a highly watched person ( you can read that as POI or not) has let the pressure get the better of themselves.
MOO

PS While he might have been a tad rude, I would still buy him a beer.

Not necessarily, he may have been trying to bring forth an "excited utterance". It would not be the first time that a highly watched person ( you can read that as POI or not) has let the pressure get the better of themselves.
MOO

PS While he might have been a tad rude, I would still buy him a beer.

Me too.

That was a pretty big bag Terri was carrying. Was that a backpack with a thermos?

I wouldn't answer him with the tone of voice he was doing either.He was kind of rude keep going in her face.The other lady kept trying to lead her away.Well,What can I say.I wouldn't talk now either.Why would she talk?so people can slander her some more?Smear her some more?I thought LE said she was cooperating.This guy made me mad.

He wasn't in her face but I did notice she was attempting to hide behind that other woman's back to hide her face...JMO

I didn't think he was that rude. He was just doing what reporters do, though it was somewhat TMZish. Terri was ice cold-she didn't even acknowledge his existence-no facial expressions or anything.

I know she has a great lawyer, and I'm sure he's told her not to speak to the press, but boy, it seems like something, ANYTHING, would be better than that. If it were me, and I were innocent, I'd be wanting to at least politely say something like about finding Kyron, and also that I'd love the opportunity to speak to them, but have been advised by my attorney that I can't due to the investigation. Or at least have the woman with her be prepared to say something to that effect.

Would a criminal defense attorney always counsel against saying even that much? Anyone know?

[/B]

Me too.

That was a pretty big bag Terri was carrying. Was that a backpack with a thermos?

For those who follow that OTHER case (Casey Anthony) ugh, reminders of her and her big ole backpack going for her daily little outing to her attorney's office....What would TH be carrying wonder.....I think we all know what CA was carrying in hers:furious:

If we allow one person's rights to be violated, and advocate for them to be intimidated, harassed and restricted from freely moving about their city as they choose.....then we are in essence giving approval for ALL of our rights to be violated whenever someone chooses to act out against us. The law of this country says unequivocally that she is INNOCENT at this point in time. Until it is proven differently in a court of law, she has the same exact rights that everyone else does. That includes being able to come and go from private property without feeling the threat of someone like this preventing her from her freedom. Technically, the owner of the building can use this film footage to press trespassing charges if they choose to do so. I am sure that it is clearly marked as private property, AND he was clearly verbally informed of that and asked to leave, which he refused to do.

For those who follow that OTHER case (Casey Anthony) ugh, reminders of her and her big ole backpack going for her daily little outing to her attorney's office....What would TH be carrying wonder.....I think we all know what CA was carrying in hers:furious:

The backpack reminded me of Casey also, I wondered if their was a gym in the office....

I love that the reporter got in her face! Somebody needs to! Her discomfort can't come close to whatever Kyron felt or is still feeling.

:furious::furious:

A reporter did the same thing with Misty Croslin at an airport and Misty actually talked to the reporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater