2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I guess, Baez was hoping to ask "why else were you angry?" and trying to get Lee to answer: "Because they accused me of raping my sis, and of being Caylee's father"
What other answer would JB be going for?

Wow, do you think it's possible that Casey told her parents that Lee was the father? Maybe that's why they never pushed her to tell them who the real father was.

Oh, I thought he said he did meet with the DT..just not regarding a particular subject matter...Maybe my brain is mush..I remember JA saying something about he never would agree to meet with them..

Yes, Lee did say that and he also testified he did not meet with the Defense before the trial either.

I think Lee just didn't want to be up there. Clearly he didn't want to to help the Defense and he didn't want to help the SA put his sister to death. But I don't think he's willing to work with either side. He just offers only the information he is asked and not one syllable more, unlike his mother who rambles on and on.

It seems to me that if the family thought Lee was the father they would not have named Caylee after him, that would create too much speculation.

And the A's have already admitted that they were told by KC that JG was the father and KC was positive he was. That is why CA said on the stand that Caylee was a month early because the actual time Caylee was born would not fit in with RG being the father. It's just amazing that CA is still holding onto the timeline for Caylee's birth. Caylee was a full term baby as I believe she was over 7 pounds. It's simple math. If KC were dating RG in December (because he believe Caylee was his and she was not his child) then KC was pregnant in November by someone else she obviously was seeing at the time. jmo

I think that the DT has for sure! I bet a trip to ye olde photoshoppe is in the works for some of our more creative WS'ers.

Fonzie_jumps_the_shark.PNG

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Perhaps LA emailed CM and told him he needed to tell the truth about what happened to Caylee. This halted everything in the courtroom and in the interim, CA was given a note to call LA at his home, as he wanted to tell her what he had done. Just a possibility - IMO

Now wouldnt that be something!!!!!!

After his breakdown on the stand manythought he knew what had happened to Little Caylee!
I think she told Lee everything that happened.

Thank you! I think Baez was expecting a bombshell, he got the bomb!

What is so UTTERLY disgusting about GR reporting that, is that was a story supposidly that came from ICA. The liar in chief. But GR reports it like it is the gospel truth, therefore making LA look like he molested his sister and ruining any reputation he may try to salvage. GR and JB are SO heartless. LA, at some point would like to get married and have kids, I would assume. Whoraldo, is an *advertiser censored* to the 100th power.

I do not believe for a second that LA had sex with his sister. GA and CA may have at some point beilieved that, but only because the lying ***** ICA floated that lie because it would have rocked CA world of "perfection" to hear that her little unwedded ICA was having sex. (refer to her CA's brother's comments on the matter)

Remember what Traci (LP) said about ICA when she was on house arrest???? ICA tried to float the rumor of Lee. She is SICK!!!! and for GR to report this is disgusting!!!!!

Yes, Lee did say that and he also testified he did not meet with the Defense before the trial either.

I think Lee just didn't want to be up there. Clearly he didn't want to to help the Defense and he didn't want to help the SA put his sister to death. But I don't think he's willing to work with either side. He just offers only the information he is asked and not one syllable more, unlike his mother who rambles on and on.

And I think he was honest in his anger/crying about his family never tells him anything, although I think it's more pertinent to CURRENTLY and may be more of a statement to his folks right now. I can get it tho....

And I believe him when he said he feels guilty for not spending more time with Caylee too. These are things JB took out of context to sway jury in thinking boogeyman stuff.

It looks like that could be a business card in Cindy's hand.

Probably not the best screen shot of it, but it is a light colored slip of paper that is about 3X8 and has a darker header that is about 2 inches. Like I said, have no clue. Just found interesting what my friends husband said that she told him. "I think Cindy got served." I haven't been able to talk to her yet.

Okay - the sun is finally out, the pups are staring at me and my WS margins are blown up all over the place. See you all in a bit! A little walk on the beach time.

And the A's have already admitted that they were told by KC that JG was the father and KC was positive he was. That is why CA said on the stand that Caylee was a month early because the actual time Caylee was born would not fit in with RG being the father. It's just amazing that CA is still holding onto the timeline for Caylee's birth. Caylee was a full term baby as I believe she was over 7 pounds. It's simple math. If KC were dating RG in December (because he believe Caylee was his and she was not his child) then KC was pregnant in November by someone else she obviously was seeing at the time. jmo
Somewhere out there is a man who probably has a pretty good inkling that he is the father because he had sex with Casey at that time. Unless he's married, I don't understand why he hasn't come forward.

Something's weird about Lee's testimony...over the top and if that was true what he said about them leaving him out of things then why or why did they name her Caylee?? Part his name and Caseys...

Not so sure there was any "they" involved in the naming of Caylee... I think that was all ICA. moo

Does the “1 month premature” part that I never heard before CA was on the stand make mean that ICA miscalculated so they could believe it was JG baby?

Well....that Geraldo comment doesn't even mesh with the DT opening.

In opening...JB said LA wanted to follow in his fathers footsteps but didn't go as far. So......now we are to believe that JB is telling Geraldo that the parents feared LA was the baby daddy?

Ummmmmm nope.

The DT and their mouthpieces can't even keep their own lies straight!

So MAYBE that is why the wise judge asked them WTH their defense theory was. The judge said wasn't it this? And JB's answer was " Among other things." Which Judge P said was not a suitable response.

What was the purpose of the police officer who was questioned yesterday, in reference to KC being handcuffed? I only saw part of it and it seemed as though the jury was instructed not to pay attention to why she was handcuffed.

Because CM wanted the jury to think that she was "arrested" for what was gong on and not give then the time Lind that she gave a statement before. Trying to make the cops look like they had it out for her from the start but what he did was open the door for the SA to tell the just the real reason that she was cuffed because CA wanted to press charges for stealing her credit card and it had nothing to do (at the time) with Caylee missing. He shot himself in the foot

Probably not the best screen shot of it, but it is a light colored slip of paper that is about 3X8 and has a darker header that is about 2 inches. Like I said, have no clue. Just found interesting what my friends husband said that she told him. "I think Cindy got served." I haven't been able to talk to her yet.

It would be 8X10 or possibly even legal size if she was served.

Off Topic, I'm sorry. My margins are blown. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

That wasn't his laptop....that was the screen scrolling the real time transcription. There is one at each table....SA and DT.

Given his hearing difficulties CM may actually be following the verbal sparring from his fellow attorneys more from the real time than from trying to hear them as they face away from him. That would be right when he saw yet another discovery violation on the part of his co council.

Ok, maybe I missed this but I have been gone all afternoon, sorry! Were RK's cell phone records/pings given to the defense? If so, can we see them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine