Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee

Who can we contact to verify bringkidshome.org. ?
I shudder to think how many naive people have already sent them money thinking they are getting some engraved brick. OMG, I am reliving the entire kidfinders fiasco at this moment.

Perhaps Kathi Belich should look into it .People who didn't follow this closely don't know about the Kidfinder's saga . If this is a scam it would be a great public service.

Listed by "Domain by Proxy"??? Out of Arizona. Isn't someone out in Arizona offering to take her in....maybe give her a job in a remote location out in the desert somewhere. If the land is owned by someone else it is definitely a scam. jmo

Someone Twitter them and ask if they have a boat. LOL

Perhaps Kathi Belich should look into it .People who didn't follow this closely don't know about the Kidfinder's saga . If this is a scam it would be a great public service.

I emailed Kathi Belich and Bob Kealing.

I'd rather something be put up in a park. Not in a trash dump... where her body was thrown.

85.00 for a brick, FYI.

This reeks of kidfinders all over again.

I think memorials to any deceased child (or adult) are a wonderful thing, if they're in good taste and are a true memorial to the person. This sounds like neither.

If anything, I'd rather see the children's room of a library named after her or something like that.

Deja vieux, anyone ......... regarding the 'failure to proof' written statements??!!!
From their Twitter account ..........

The Bring Kids Home (BKH) misison is to prevent child abductions, endangerment,

Who can we contact to verify bringkidshome.org. ?
I shudder to think how many naive people have already sent them money thinking they are getting some engraved brick. OMG, I am reliving the entire kidfinders fiasco at this moment.

:waitasec: Maybe it is just me, but when you have your website hidden under company (with horrid complaints across the www - google is your friend!) called:
Domains by proxy - address 15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353 Scottsdale, AZ (google that!) .......................
..................................................well me thinks you want a path alright -- a path to a bunch of caring peoples checkbooks.
If I am wrong -- I will eat my post!

I love one of the Twitters....it says that children who are left alone in a car should be taught to honk the horn if a stranger tried to get into the car......lol How about instructing adults NOT to leave your children in the car alone. Has to Kidfinders, sounds like them. jmo

No legit organization would make a statement like that,IMO.If you are left alone in the car :waitasec: That's just not okay .

Their very first Tweet was on July 6, 2011.

My, how convienant for them.

I also remember at one time that Leonard Padilla wanted to buy the land when it was for sale shortly after Caylee was found, to put some kind of a memorial on it if I remember right; the owner would not sell it to him.

Has anyone made any comments on the site that this was found at, or, contacted the tv station to let them know what you members have found out.

You'd think that they would have taken 5 minutes of their time to do a little investigating in regards to this before publishing it.
It's hard to tell how many "donations" they've already gotten in Caylee's name for this already.

Maybe someone should "tweet" Jane Velez-Mitchell or Vinnie since they are non-stop in HLNs right now waiting for Casey's release.
They also have FB account, at least the anchors on HLNs do.
Everyone can leave a heads-up on their FB pages also.
They've been talking about the juror consultant company this morning, and how they utilized the social media pages, etc.

So, they might find this interesting as well, with a little back ground info on KidFinders and their relationship with the Anthony's.

{I wonder what ever happened to the SS Caylee Marie super-sonic kid finding bass boat..????}

Anyway - Great detective work you people! This site rocks for putting things in their place and backing it up.

I think memorials to any deceased child (or adult) are a wonderful thing, if they're in good taste and are a true memorial to the person. This sounds like neither.

If anything, I'd rather see the children's room of a library named after her or something like that.

Especially if the neighborhood doesn't want it :maddening:

Love the Library idea .

Listed by "Domain by Proxy"??? Out of Arizona. Isn't someone out in Arizona offering to take her in....maybe give her a job in a remote location out in the desert somewhere. If the land is owned by someone else it is definitely a scam. jmo

My boyfriend works for a company that registers domain names. They have a product called "private registration". What this does is hide your information on the "whois" database. That way spammers and telemarketers cannot get your information. Your info will then be hidden and all that will be shown in the whois is which company the domain is registered with...

Domain by proxy is the name of the company that the domain is registered with. I'm going to assume the Arizona address is the company address for domain by proxy.

I have no idea how to get the who owns the domain but I would imagine youu would have to go directly through domain by proxy.

I also remember at one time that Leonard Padilla wanted to buy the land when it was for sale shortly after Caylee was found, to put some kind of a memorial on it if I remember right; the owner would not sell it to him.

Has anyone made any comments on the site that this was found at, or, contacted the tv station to let them know what you members have found out.

You'd think that they would have taken 5 minutes of their time to do a little investigating in regards to this before publishing it.
It's hard to tell how many "donations" they've already gotten in Caylee's name for this already.

Maybe someone should "tweet" Jane Velez-Mitchell or Vinnie since they are non-stop in HLNs right now waiting for Casey's release.
They've been talking about the juror consultant company this morning, and how they utilized the social media pages, etc.

So, they might find this interesting as well, with a little back ground info on KidFinders and their relationship with the Anthony's.

{I wonder what ever happened to the SS Caylee Marie super-sonic kid finding bass boat..????}

Anyway - Great detective work you people! This site rocks for putting things in their place and backing it up.

:waitasec: Why do I wonder if Mr. Lippman would be active in putting a stop to this or just let it slide? That would be telling, eh?

If anyone tweets with magpie - maybe she has connections from being at the trial and she can plant some seeds for us?!?

I'm hoping if there are enough messages on the www about
bringkidshome.org people will see the doubts about them if they Google them for more info.

:waitasec: Maybe it is just me, but when you have your website hidden under company (with horrid complaints across the www - google is your friend!) called:
Domains by proxy - address 15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353 Scottsdale, AZ (google that!) .......................
..................................................well me thinks you want a path alright -- a path to a bunch of caring peoples checkbooks.
If I am wrong -- I will eat my post!

In my State (SC) this would fall under the State Attorney General's office. Of course if they aren't based in FL ,IDK who to contact. HLN?:waitasec:

My boyfriend works for a company that registers domain names. They have a product called "private registration". What this does is hide your information on the "whois" database. That way spammers and telemarketers cannot get your information. Your info will then be hidden and all that will be shown in the whois is which company the domain is registered with...

Domain by proxy is the name of the company that the domain is registered with. I'm going to assume the Arizona address is the company address for domain by proxy.

I have no idea how to get the who owns the domain but I would imagine youu would have to go directly through domain by proxy.

But if you were a legitmate charity why hide your name????? Plus how do they build this on land they do not own.

I believe companies like "Domain by Proxy" exist specifically (or pacifically - and yes, I had a wonderful, intelligent, talented teacher in college who pronounced it that very way!) in order for people to hide themselves.

So, in and of itself, that is hinky, in my estimation. I am involved with two different non-profit community service groups and was part of each of them establishing a website, registering domain name, etc. My experience is that legitimate non-profits WANT to present themselves to the world as legitimate, including who registered the domain name, how to contact people, etc.

How is this group taking in funds?

Their is strength in numbers ;)

Or, they could "quietly" make a donation to the school if they felt so strongly about it. People could know the money was going there, but, it could still be done, IMO.

New playground equipment, computers, books for their library as mentioned, or perhaps a new room set up for after school programs with an emphasis on safety for children.

But, certainly, a memorial in those dark woods, in the way of a walk way or path, is just to creepy.

That area is in a flood plain, and first would require so much money to get that taken care of with dirt fill, the retaining walls and who knows what else just in order to bring it up to developing specs would be outstanding.

Really, really sounds bogus to me, and I have no doubt that the Anthony's have a hand in this.

Cindy has to recoup her "money" now some how.
Her daily court notes are going no where other than to line her garbage, and IMO, she still probably feels that Casey OWES her lots of money, "lots of money as per her 911 call", that she is determined to get back, by hook or crook.
These people are motivated by money.
All of them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker