FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they have checked the abandoned nursery at the end of Ponderosa off Hoffner (CR 15, just N of the condo) and Goldenrod. There is/was an old run down abandoned home just before the nursery also. There were homeless living in there when we were there four years ago. There are outbuildings and there is a dump truck full of junk that one could easily place a body into, IMO. That nursery can be accessed by driving down under the power lines, where the four wheelers ride, if the gate at the end of Ponderosa is locked. The abandoned house and garage, full of junk, is on the path to cut over to the nursery from the path under the power lines.

I am sure they probably did search back there...I hope.

Texas Lil's wonderful map for reference.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...ll=28.619487,-81.302948&spn=0.609982,0.877533

Fantastic post, Pias.

A likely scenario in my opinion!!

Well done outlining & articulating it so well. :)

So, not much new. :( My heart broke on Easter because the children spent their first Easter without their mother.

Now it's breaking again...I read on Gayle's fb that the older child's birthday is in a few days and the twins bd's are next month and this will be their first time to have a birthday without their mother. :(

Whoever knows something, anything, please come forward! No tip is too small--you never know where it might lead. Maybe even to Michelle.

Still here never left.. I don't always comment but when I do it'll be my opinion and nothing factual regarding this case. Words seem to get twisted around here sometimes IMO. I still stand by my friend until it is proven without a doubt that 1. Michelle is in fact no longer with us. 2. Dale did it without a doubt. If it turns out that Dale did hurt Michelle then it's not about who's right or wrong it's about three poor innocent children that lost their mother. I pray for their sake Dale is cleared because then not only will the twins have lost their mother but their father as well.

Honey<modsnip> were you able to figure out what MN meant when he said he was going to be commenting on Dale's criminal case (Michelle Parker) in the VERY NEAR future?

Looks like Dale's attorney might have less time to help Dale out...
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ark-nejame-hired-as-legal-analyst-by-cnn.html

Honey <modsnip> were you able to figure out what MN meant when he said he was going to be commenting on Dale's criminal case (Michelle Parker) in the VERY NEAR future?

Looks like Dale's attorney might have less time to help Dale out...
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ark-nejame-hired-as-legal-analyst-by-cnn.html[/QUOTE

<modsnip>.. But my opinion would have to include something to do with facts which I have said on more than one ocassion I will not talk about.

THANKS...just thought you might have the "inside scoop" on what Dale's attorney meant...

I really worry for unsuspecting young women who might enter a relationship with Dale in the future without knowing his past. I also worry for those who know his past but seem to discount the severity of his actions. Dale preys on women like that. He appears to be charming in a cunning way that can make people second-guess themselves. Makes me sad, espcially if the woman has children. He is such a poor make role model, and of course, there's always the anger lurking inside of him that may be set off without warning.

Michelle's family said way back in November that they were going to use her "disappearance" as a way to bring awareness to domestic abuse. I hope they follow through.

I really worry for unsuspecting young women who might enter a relationship with Dale in the future without knowing his past. I also worry for those who know his past but seem to discount the severity of his actions. Dale preys on women like that. He appears to be charming in a cunning way that can make people second-guess themselves. Makes me sad, espcially if the woman has children. He is such a poor make role model, and of course, there's always the anger lurking inside of him that may be set off without warning.

Michelle's family said way back in November that they were going to use her "disappearance" as a way to bring awareness to domestic abuse. I hope they follow through.

Casey Anthony is single. I think she and Dale would make a good match.

There is a very touching post from Lauren on the MP Facebook page. Heartbreaking to read, but a nice reminder of the reality this family goes through each day.

Dale needs to give them some relief and share what he knows!!!

Today is Michelle's son Austin's birthday. Sure wish Michelle could be there for him on this special day. Happy Birthday Austin, My birthday wish for you is to have your mom beside of you on your special day. God Bless you.

Today is Michelle's son Austin's birthday. Sure wish Michelle could be there for him on this special day. Happy Birthday Austin, My birthday wish for you is to have your mom beside of you on your special day. God Bless you.

Well, it just breaks my heart. And I can't help wondering whether or not he got to speak with his brother and sister. If he didn't, it's a crying shame and shame on Dale.

Wish there was more news, but I have a feeling something will break soon. Just a feeling and JMO. It's been far too long without something, anything, that will bring Michelle home.

If anyone has a tip, you can call the tip line and remain anonymous.

"Call Crimeline 1-800-423-TIPS, no caller ID, no recorded calls."

You may also visit http://www.crimeline.org and leave an anonymous tip or text CRIMES (274637).

Please.

What happened to the News from Dale's attorney....remember weeks ago he said information would be released that would a benefit to his Client...

Why say this and then not deliver.... Again this does nothing for Dale...now his lawyer is backpeddling... This only make Dale look more guilty if thats possible...

Does anyone know if he has allowed the grandparents their visits or did he do another driveby....

Why not let the grandparents see them.... Im so afraid he has allowed this not so much for what the twins might say ...I've wondered if the twins might have buises etc now that Michelle isnt there to deflect his anger.

What happened to the News from Dale's attorney....remember weeks ago he said information would be released that would a benefit to his Client...

Why say this and then not deliver.... Again this does nothing for Dale...now his lawyer is backpeddling... This only make Dale look more guilty if thats possible...

Does anyone know if he has allowed the grandparents their visits or did he do another driveby....

Why not let the grandparents see them.... Im so afraid he has allowed this not so much for what the twins might say ...I've wondered if the twins might have buises etc now that Michelle isnt there to deflect his anger.

The only news out of Dale's attorney's camp is that MN had a bit of a career promotion. He was recently hired as a legal analyst for CNN. That is the only big news we have heard...pretty telling that we haven't heard any new comments as promised. What could they say? Oh Dale didn't do it you must believe us... IMO Problem is everyone knows Dale is as GUILTY as sin!!!

JMO I believe Dale is hiding something by keeping the twinners from their grandparents....The kids probably know what happened or could have bruises to prove Dale's an ABUSER. Didn't we hear reports from YS she was concerned because the kids looked dirty and malnourished? I pray those children go back where they belong with Michelle's parents...

IMO there's only two reasons Dale would keep the kids from seeing Michelle's family-- the kids might talk or, as Jazzmaster said, the may not be well cared for or have been abused in some manner. For the kids sake I hope it's only because they might talk. Jmo.

Honeybee, what is your "opinion" on where the Smiths discarded items from their roofing and cabinet installation businesses? Any thoughts if they may try to hide a body there? TIA

Honeybee, what is your "opinion" on where the Smiths discarded items from their roofing and cabinet installation businesses? Any thoughts if they may try to hide a body there? TIA

Well I have no clue where they dump their garbage, my guess would be a dump. I don't sit around with my friends discussing where we/they would dump dead bodies so I'm not sure why you keep asking me these questions..

Well I have no clue where they dump their garbage, my guess would be a dump. I don't sit around with my friends discussing where we/they would dump dead bodies so I'm not sure why you keep asking me these questions..

Thanks!!!!.....just wasn't sure if the topic ever came up. IMO someone like Dale who is fascinated with the world of fantasy, may have slipped up somewhere. Not that they tell you specifically but mYbe some HIDDEN insight into how they think. I was trying to see if you recall any CLUES that may help lead us to Michelle. My guess is that Michelle will be in a place familiar to the Smiths. Either a place they frequent such as a dump as part of their trade or a place from the past...Dale's childhood maybe a hangout or could be a place where he filmed one of his amateur movies....

JMO but Dale most likely spent the bulk of his time planning where to hide Michelle. This is the ONLY reason he has gotten away with this for SOOOOO long....I'm hoping it's not going to take years for someone to stumble over her but that maybe someone has a small CLUE that leads us to where she might be...I can only imagine the nightmare that her family is living, not knowing if their daughter is dead or alive, what happened, and where she is.... Evn if it was an accident we need to know what happened. Someone knows something and needs to do the right thing.

Thanks!!!!.....just wasn't sure if the topic ever came up. IMO someone like Dale who is fascinated with the world of fantasy, may have slipped up somewhere. Not that they tell you specifically but mYbe some HIDDEN insight into how they think. I was trying to see if you recall any CLUES that may help lead us to Michelle. My guess is that Michelle will be in a place familiar to the Smiths. Either a place they frequent such as a dump as part of their trade or a place from the past...Dale's childhood maybe a hangout or could be a place where he filmed one of his amateur movies....

JMO but Dale most likely spent the bulk of his time planning where to hide Michelle. This is the ONLY reason he has gotten away with this for SOOOOO long....I'm hoping it's not going to take years for someone to stumble over her but that maybe someone has a small CLUE that leads us to where she might be...I can only imagine the nightmare that her family is living, not knowing if their daughter is dead or alive, what happened, and where she is.... Evn if it was an accident we need to know what happened. Someone knows something and needs to do the right thing.

I would be looking for someplace close to the Dads home...if they dumped it anywhere other than the dump.... remember Caylees neighborhood had use the suburban lot as a local dump also....

I tried looking and I did find a piece of land that looked like that kind of place and it was vacant several old homes per records it was a little NW of Rose ... I found it by looking at google earth but it looked like it was being used for a local dumping ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans