Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never heard of RuPaul so I just Googled the name. All I can say is ,interesting.

YNOT (mod) can fill you in - all I can say is it was a crazy mid-trial day - involved a "pahstie" vs "pasty" discussion and a lot of reverie (with pics!). It has vanished into the mists of time, but, oh boy, it was a gem of a moment.

YNOT (mod) can fill you in - all I can say is it was a crazy mid-trial day - involved a "pahstie" vs "pasty" discussion and a lot of reverie (with pics!). It has vanished into the mists of time, but, oh boy, it was a gem of a moment.

Wow, am I sorry I missed that!!!! LOL

Great idea for a thread, Beachie! I so missed the sidebar threads!!!!

Thanks for the food and cocktails, much needed after the seizure and mexico news. :sick:

This thread will be the place to be come Monday! I, for one, will not tune into Dr. Phil and listen to more Anthony lies. Can we vote for one, very brave soul at WS, to watch it and fill us all in? I would gladly pay them for their pain and suffering. :twocents:

Yea!!! Never met a bar I didn't like....dibs on the stool at the end of the bar:great:

Wow. I regret missing that discussion. I'm not sure how RuPaul ties in with a British meat and potato filled pastry, but it sounded like you all had fun with it.

Well, I am hoping that some kind soul will just hijack it and put it on youtube for all of us.
Cha-chinggg......not!!!

Every now and then I have to pinch myself at how farcical this is. I still can't quite believe she was acquitted and her parents are (still) on TV making up stories. I felt very bitter earlier when I first read about these new seizure claims but now I've gone into 'Giggly Coping', really, these people are completely absurd. Only an egotistical phool would think he could get ever a word of truth out of CA.

I will not be watching that rotten show. If you do I won't judge you, but if you abstain I'll applaud. Denying them ratings is the only thing we can still do for Caylee.

Every now and then I have to pinch myself at how farcical this is. I still can't quite believe she was acquitted and her parents are (still) on TV making up stories. I felt very bitter earlier when I first read about these new seizure claims but now I've gone into 'Giggly Coping', really, these people are completely absurd. Only an egotistical phool would think he could get ever a word of truth out of CA.

I will not be watching that rotten show. If you do I won't judge you, but if you abstain I'll applaud. Denying them ratings is the only thing we can still do for Caylee.

Dang, I had to Google farcical.:floorlaugh:
I too, have succumbed to Giggly Coping.....:D

The first thing I thought of when the seizure "story" was released this morning, it had to be by someone against the A's. Nobody, in their right mind, would leak something like this right before this interview, in order to get people to tune IN. Viewers were hoping to get some insight after 3 years of this BS, to get some type of "truth" about the murder of Caylee Marie Anthony. They wanted some type of "explanation", some revelation, something!! IMO-this was a huge turnoff, which has made people furious, which will make people who were going to watch it, tune OUT!

Maybe, Caylee is sending another warning/lightening strike. Poor little Angel.

:tyou: Beach

:tyou: Mods

:great: Great Idea !

The first thing I thought of when the seizure "story" was released this morning, it had to be by someone against the A's. Nobody, in their right mind, would leak something like this right before this interview, in order to get people to tune IN. Viewers were hoping to get some insight after 3 years of this BS, to get some type of "truth" about the murder of Caylee Marie Anthony. They wanted some type of "explanation", some revelation, something!! IMO-this was a huge turnoff, which has made people furious, which will make people who were going to watch it, tune OUT!

Maybe, Caylee is sending another warning/lightening strike. Poor little Angel.

I know what you mean. If Cindys seizure revelation is really on the Dr. Phil show, then I don't think it was leaked by someone trying to promote viewers to tune in. No, just the opposite. And if its not really on his show, maybe Dr. Phil should say something.MOO.

Cute thread, thank you mods.

I'm eating a chicken salad sandwich and drinking a Mai Tai from page 1. YUMMY

Is this okay on the Sidebar Thread?
Wonder which Cindy will make an appearance on Dr. Phil?

Calm Cindy, depressed Cindy, or raging Cindy?

Ill keep my eyes on youtube Monday for a replay of Dr. Phil's show. I won't watch the show as it's actually aired but honestly I'd like to hear the mistruths that are offered by the A's. lolol

mo

Ill keep my eyes on youtube Monday for a replay of Dr. Phil's show. I won't watch the show as it's actually aired but honestly I'd like to hear the mistruths that are offered by the A's. lolol

mo
I would imagine all three Cindys will show up on Dr Phil. He has said he did nine hours of interviews with the both of them. That's a lot of material to play with in the editing room. Plus how much of it was staged/setup before the cameras rolled? We will never know. MOO.

Thanks mods.
Brought my own .... but there's plenty to go around:
picture.php

I would imagine all three Cindys will show up on Dr Phil. He has said he did nine hours of interviews with the both of them. That's a lot of material to play with in the editing room. Plus how much of it was staged/setup before the cameras rolled? We will never know. MOO.

I'm sure we will also hear from Rescindy, the worst Cindy of all.

mo
Calm mode. It's doubtful she'd be doing that pointing thing and up in Dr P's face. But ya never know!

Hey, Well Done, do you serve those pasty things at your place?

As a matter of fact, yes Ranch! Do you like them?
BTW Good to see this thread is off to an amicable and sensible start. I look forward to spending a fair bit of time here. An excellent idea by the mods ... the other threads seem to be constantly getting cross-contaminated.

As a matter of fact, yes Ranch! Do you like them?
BTW Good to see this thread is off to an amicable and sensible start. I look forward to spending a fair bit of time here. An excellent idea by the mods ... the other threads seem to be constantly getting cross-contaminated.
Funny thing is I never new what they were before today. Then I saw you logged on and wondered if you had them. So I don't know if I like them or not. They sound good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆