LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone. I've been lurking for awhile and decided to come on board now. Speaking of "endangered runaways", I have not seen much talk of this scenario, yet it would probably be the best chances of finding her alive. I know the bike find sets this idea back, but what if that too was intentional on her part. I know everyone will say that as no like her, but it's possible there was a side of her that friends and family did not know about and she just wanted to get away from it all.

Any thoughts on what is being whited out in that picture of her riding past the parked car?

:wagon:

Originally Posted by Artis
I just noticed that under your username it says "Verified expert in neuroscience". Yes, we may see but mainstream science wouldn't ever acknowledge those abilities. Conflicts with the paradigm that we're all just meat puppets.
I do hereby hotly deny that I am a meat puppet!

;)
Oh God ... y'all quit ... I'm freakin choking over here :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Guess I've got to grow a sweet *advertiser censored* 'stache since everyone wants me to look like Magnum. ;)

You don't have one??? :what:

Please tell us you DO have the great Hawaiian shirts and fantastic red sports car??

Oh God ... y'all quit ... I'm freakin choking over here :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think if I'm going to be a meat puppet, I get to pick which puppet. Today I would like to be the orange/pink (?) Martian from Sesame Street. Yip, yip, yip, yip.

Hey.. I think we should start an A.C.I. and Chicken fan club!!! (Magnum and Macgyver????)

Guess I've got to grow a sweet *advertiser censored* 'stache since everyone wants me to look like Magnum. ;)

Aaah...I thought I recognized an occasional turn of phrase. IAmA on reddit.

You should check out the latest Morgan Freeman's Through the Wormhole. They delve into this topic to a certain degree, they tested the transference of a human experience (light flash) to another person in a dark room. The results were pretty interesting. However, I think psychics are full of BS.

I have to agree with you about psychics, for the most part. Not that some don't get valid impressions but that the information is usually worthless. My ex was a PI and he used a psychic on a couple of cases. It was my ex who found the person in question, though the psychic did get accurate landmarks. She didn't know where they were, though, and it took regular detective work to solve the cases.

The truck at the crime lab in BR is not the WT. I saw the photo and without any doubt I can tell you that it not the WT.

Could you kindly fill us in on the details of the one at the Crime Lab. :please:

I guess I missed the post that said the tow truck that was hauling/towing a WT followed by multiple cop cars, actually did happen and said WT was actually taken to BR.

The other vehicles that was captured on camera in the area the night ms disappeared have been cleared however le has never stated that rm has been cleared. All they have stated was that they questioned him and he was released. But being released after questioning and being cleared are two way different things

I wonder if a POI has already been arrested on other charges... that we don't know about.

Im glad that they are handling the evidence in BR because I've heard pretty bad things about another crime lab around here an I've been worried about that!!!

I guess I missed the post that said the tow truck that was hauling/towing a WT followed by multiple cop cars, actually did happen and said WT was actually taken to BR.

She took a picture of the truck at the crime lab and sent it to a member here. So that means, imo, that a white truck was picked up. But we don't know if it was THEEE white truck. [ apparently according to our member in Rio, it was not the same truck.]

She took a picture of the truck at the crime lab and sent it to a member here. So that means, imo, that a white truck was picked up. But we don't know if it was THEEE white truck. [ apparently according to our member in Rio, it was not the same truck.]
Thanks and can I ask who is "she"? NP if you can't say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member