AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Cassie Kay Compton
Original.jpg

Missing Stuttgart Girl Last Seen Sept. 14
LITTLE ROCK, AR - A search is under way for a Stuttgart girl who disappeared 11 days ago. Cassie Kay Compton, 15, has been missing since Sept. 14. She is 5'3" tall and weighs about 100 pounds. The teen has blonde hair and blue eyes. The Stuttgart Police Department, Arkansas State Police, and FBI—Little Rock Field Office are investigating the girl's disappearance.

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...ast-seen-sept-14/34380/F4y2-F2Cqk-sxrav5O2KhQ

Timeline/Media links

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Stuttgart parents seek help locating missing daughter
Judy said last Sunday night, Cassie came home from the derby in Dewitt with her friend Hunter around 6:00 p.m. She was home for a short amount of time before she walked out the door while Judy and her fiancé Brandon Rhodes weren't in the room. Cassie hasn't been seen since. “I just want my baby girl back home,” sobbed Judy as Brandon puts his arm around her. Stuttgart police say since there is no imminent harm or possible death, Cassie doesn't qualify for a Morgan Nick-amber alert. On Friday, Stuttgart police said while they don't believe Cassie has been abducted; they have filed Cassie's description with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. They've also been following up on leads with family in Kingston, Oklahoma throughout the week. “I'm so scared someone kidnapped her, it's such a dangerous time,” said Judy. Tracey Snyder is Hunter's mother. She said Cassie sent Hunter a text around 7:00 p.m. saying she was going to get cigarettes. Snyder believes that was the last time Cassie contacted anyone before she went missing.

4787858_G.jpg

http://www.katv.com/story/26582070/stuttgart-parents-seek-help-locating-missing-daughter

Tupelomz sent me the PDFs to convert for her. She isn't able to post to the forum at the moment & asked that I post the report for her.
8b93a714af72b798b38a0977063c5fe8.jpg
e0923acc7d73b8bdeecad2bf82fffd62.jpg

I am so happy to wake and read that Cassie now has new poster with more detailed info on wardrobe when last seen. I don't know why that info was so hard to nail down or how it finally was nailed down but am thrilled that it has been at last.

I am in the process of reading the story behind Texas Equusearch. It is a very good read.

IMO Just in the past few days major strides have happened for Cassie Compton. It probably would not be considered major by standards set in any other case of a missing teen, but for Cassie, these few steps are HUGE.
Good job guys! Keep up the good work! :woohoo:

Slow, convoluted, misinformation, whatever. Lots of people who care and who will continue to weed through it. No doubt about it, this is a rough one, but there are plenty who continue to work quietly behind the scenes to find this child. Keep pluggin' away!

2 questions rather out of left field , would love to attempt to get answered
1- has Cassie ever baby sit for any one there in/around Stuttgart? if so, don't need to know who, but any street/road names could help me
2- Does Cassie speak Spanish by any chance ...un poco o mucho?

2 questions rather out of left field , would love to attempt to get answered
1- has Cassie ever baby sit for any one there in/around Stuttgart? if so, don't need to know who, but any street/road names could help me
2- Does Cassie speak Spanish by any chance ...un poco o mucho?

I don't think she spoke Spanish at all. She had not reached the grade when in public school where it would be offered as a course. She does not appear to have had any close Hispanic friends, although one friend's mother may have been married to (or had a child with) a Hispanic man several years ago. There is a much higher percentage of Hispanic students in elementary grades (25 %?) than in secondary grades (5 %?). The nearest cluster of Hispanic families I am aware of live about 7 blocks away.

When I thought about baby-sitting, I realized we still have not discovered what church the Comptons attend. Church is where many families recruit baby-sitters for young children.

thx for that input^ any other locals?
I suppose I was wondering about her life/schooling/socialization prior to Stuttgart re the spanish, uh if it could be utilized like else where now, if she did

also, was wondering where she might get money for cigs & stuff...if some job like baby sitting, or something...no clue if she gets allowance...of course the baby sitting or 'work' could widen the net of persons that know her/of her....and that is of more interest

thx for that input^ any other locals?
I suppose I was wondering about her life/schooling/socialization prior to Stuttgart re the spanish, uh if it could be utilized like else where now, if she did

also, was wondering where she might get money for cigs & stuff...if some job like baby sitting, or something...no clue if she gets allowance...of course the baby sitting or 'work' could widen the net of persons that know her/of her....and that is of more interest

And I am not trying to narrow down the church to pin on specific beliefs, but there are two JC comments about church which we cannot "substantiate." One MSM interview recorded her saying, "My church is behind me." Then there is the picture she labeled "where I play the piano." I am teetering between two Missionary Baptist churches in my mind -- one in her neighborhood or one out at Casscoe. This is important to know . . . who she believes is her support system as the case progresses in the next couple of years. Had anyone associated with case been at any church on Sunday, Sept. 14?

And I am not trying to narrow down the church to pin on specific beliefs, but there are two JC comments about church which we cannot "substantiate." One MSM interview recorded her saying, "My church is behind me." Then there is the picture she labeled "where I play the piano." I am teetering between two Missionary Baptist churches in my mind -- one in her neighborhood or one out at Casscoe. This is important to know . . . who she believes is her support system as the case progresses in the next couple of years. Had anyone associated with case been at any church on Sunday, Sept. 14?

That makes me think of the pings-are BR & JC the sort of people that if an accident or they did something terrible, that they'd think to go to church to ask forgiveness so to speak?

That makes me think of the pings-are BR & JC the sort of people that if an accident or they did something terrible, that they'd think to go to church to ask forgiveness so to speak?

That makes me think of Catholicism, which with the well-worn Bible on the table in TV picture . . . does not correspond in practice. As far as attaching forgiveness at a "holy place," I think back to the alleged baptism of BR by JC last year. Which church would allow her access to their baptistry as she is probably uncredentialed? Did that baptism happen in the river at a place they considered sacred? The little MB church out in Casscoe (where a family on the float attends) had a parsonage on-site with people living in it the last time I was out there to drop off some food (the family has a special needs member). Because it is so remote, yet people are property, it does not make an appealing place to flee for me. I'd rather commune/recover with nature in a pretty, peaceful place. Back to that wedding band, did they believe they were spiritually married having committed to each other in a sacred place?

wait...did Cassie go to church any where THAT Sunday morning , with the people she was staying with?
eta...I know 'brunch 'was mentioned and a 'quiet' afternoon, but.....

got 4 , you talking bout that MB one out Cooks Lake , little past the water tower?
And the other on Park, in town, , maybe?

I spent the day xmas shopping. I saw tons of cute little kids. And I was thinking parents weren't watching their kids closely enough... and that we just raise our kids so someone can come along and snatch them. I'm starting to become jaded, negative and distrusting of people in general. Cassie was on my mind all day. I'm so sad about her. :(

Can I make a suggestion that could hopefully make it over to the FB somehow? I bought a purple ornament for Cassie today. Forever it will hang on my tree. What if we all dedicated an ornament to Cassie, allowing ourselves to attach some sentiment to it, remembering Cassie. Cassie Compton is not a throw away. She is not invisible. She could be anyone's daughter. She is America's daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak