Attache

Ames

Reaction score
If you look closely at the original RN, (use the little magnifying glass that pops up on acandyrose's site)...you will notice that the RN author's Y's have a hook at the end, like a litte, backward checkmark. Look at the word attache...what we all have thought to be an accent mark, above the e, is actually part of the "hook" from the Y that is on the line above it. There is NO accent mark. In Patsy's SAMPLE RN....she ALSO spells attache without the accent mark. Does anyone know where I can find examples of Patsy's Y's. Another poster here, on websleuths, magnified the sample letter that Patsy wrote..and says that there is a hook on one of the Y's..where she is talking about what a nice day it is, and how much Jonni B' would have enjoyed it. I don't remember exactly how the sentence is written out. Anyway...I thought this was interesting. So the RN author and Patsy spell the word attache without an accent mark over the e, AND they place little hooks at the end of their Y's. Gee...what a "coincidence".

look under 'ransom note' at acandyrose.com.it's one of the last few ones,(if not the last one),on the left-hand side of the page.

look under 'ransom note' at acandyrose.com.it's one of the last few ones,(if not the last one),on the left-hand side of the page.

I can't find one that says Ransom Note....I see Ransom Note Analysis.

It's under that one,sorry,I should have said analysis...but I can email it to you if you want.

It's under that one,sorry,I should have said analysis...but I can email it to you if you want.

I will look..and let you know if I can't find it. If not, then I would love for you to email it to me. THANK YOU!

here's the link,it's the letter dated 11-05-2002 (it's last one I think,on that date).

http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-ransomnote.htm

you can also see the same little hooks on the large M in mommy,and a small one as well.it appears the y in mommy has one,too.

Thanks, I enlarged it to 800 % and noticed it on "so that I can go", on the last t, in that. She also put some sort of little curved hook on every single one of her i's.

Thanks, I enlarged it to 800 % and noticed it on "so that I can go", on the last t, in that. She also put some sort of little curved hook on every single one of her i's.

yep.:clap:

lol...yea...too much to be a coincidence...
The resemblance is indeed so striking that even a laypereson gets the strong impression that one and the same person person wrote both notes.
[Ames]:
If you look closely at the original RN, (use the little magnifying glass that pops up on acandyrose's site)...you will notice that the RN author's Y's have a hook at the end, like a litte, backward checkmark. Look at the word attache...what we all have thought to be an accent mark, above the e, is actually part of the "hook" from the Y that is on the line above it. There is NO accent mark.
Great catch Ames in discovering that there is no accent mark on the word attaché in the ransom note. It is clearly attache, and the little mark is from the y above. Nor is there an accent on attache in the sample Patsy gave.
It would interest me if any of the handwriting analysts has commented on that also.

The resemblance is indeed so striking that even a laypereson gets the strong impression that one and the same person person wrote both notes.

Great catch Ames in discovering that there is no accent mark on the word attaché in the ransom note. It is clearly attache, and the little mark is from the y above. Nor is there an accent on attache in the sample Patsy gave.
It would interest me if any of the handwriting analysts has commented on that also.

Thanks Rashie! I went back to look and see if the author of the RN had capitalized the word attache, as Patsy had done (for her own reasons) in the sample RN, and that is when I noticed...without the magnifying glass, that there was NO accent mark over the e....I had just assumed that it had one, and had never looked that closely at it before. I noticed that almost every single y that the RN author wrote, had a little hook at the end, then I looked above the e...in attache...and by george...there was a y with a little hook on the line above it. What we all have to believe to be an accent mark, is very CLEARLY not one....but, the little hook on the Y.

It would also interest me if any of the handwriting analysts even caught that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back