Jose Baez Releasing New Book!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I heard Penis In your mouth was taken! LOL

That's what he said.

Michael-Scott-Steve-Carell-The-Office.jpg

OH MY GOD - A_News_Junkie!!!!!:heartluv: I have been missing my partner in crime so much - and have a thwartcake on me!! :cupcake:

OMG I haven't had thwartcake in months, but it still sits on my hips!!!!!!!!!!!

I will need to order some to toss at any book signing I might attend! Start baking! LMAO

The only store that I can imagine carrying JB's book.......

His personal storage locker......complete with office depot stickers

stickers.jpg

OR....a garage sale at the Anthony's house.

Oh other good names for the book....

"Pick One, Any One"

"The Art of Throwing Spaghetti"

"Expendable Scapegoats"

"MY Life and Times with Satan's Spawn"

"Bozo, Bikinis and Barflies"

"Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies."

On another note, I haven't even read Ashton's book.

The only store that I can imagine carrying JB's book.......

His personal storage locker......complete with office depot stickers

View attachment 22109

OR....a garage sale at the Anthony's house.

Casey would <3 the sticker addition, she could be in charge of picking and applying the sticker colors based on what the buyers were wearing. Like the old days dreaming of accessorizing the shot gals...

Awww. How far JB has fallen.

From dreams back then of instant fame and riches to....being cast out and ridiculed and despised , not to mention being pursued by the Florida bar (however lame the effort) to, so many month later, finally, his big payoff--a 2 bit publisher paying him measly thousands for his work of fiction that virtually no one will read.

Perfect. Karma.

Not even.....
He is probably having to pay them to publish his book.

"Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies."

On another note, I haven't even read Ashton's book.

It's a must read-very informative! I didn't think I'd be interested in any book after the fiasco verdict, but I support JA and wanted to see what he had to say, from his point of view. I still love that laugh/smirk that got JB so hot and bothered-maybe it wasn't very appropriate at the time, but to me, it said it all.:rocker:

I imagine the only place he wil be able to conduct book signings will be places that routinely have lines.....

Probation Offices
Food Stamp Offices
Check Cashing Facilities
Unemployment Compensation Offices

I imagine the only place he wil be able to conduct book signings will be places that routinely have lines.....

Probation Offices
Food Stamp Offices
Check Cashing Facilities

SOTS....have really missed your posts. Just look at some of the old gang showing up to poke fun at the clown!!

Probation Offices
Food Stamp Offices
Check Cashing Facilities

OMG I am LMAO big time:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I just read a bit of a teaser regarding this book, 1st, someone called JB 'a world renowned criminal defense attorney' :waitasec:, ok, but the 2nd part sure seems like he is going to go right after the parents-especially GA. Please explain this to me again because I do not get this at all! If what he said about GA was true, why on earth do we not hear anything of GA being arrested or questioned? I think they're all in cahoots with each other, or else, he might be the one getting sued by the A's before too long.

SOTS....have really missed your posts. Just look at some of the old gang showing up to poke fun at the clown!!

I check in often but post rarely these days. I opened a new business in November and am so busy.

I miss all my WS friends....and you all ARE IN FACT friends!!

Just in.......In order to boost "distribution" of his book...JB has reportedly rented the mobile billboard truck from KFN from which to toss copies of his "Fantasy Literature" at the masses.

If that fails...he is in talks with Kim Kardashian to lease her "rear end" as another mobile billboard.

Probation Offices
Food Stamp Offices
Check Cashing Facilities

No Brainer: Universal Studios Orlando!

:floorlaugh:

"... but the 2nd part sure seems like he is going to go right after the parents-especially GA. Please explain this to me again because I do not get this at all!

That's easy.

JB is trying to outrun the tsunami of lies he spun to set a child-murderer free. He hoped "winning" would be enough to make him rich, but we know how that turned out.

Like FCA, he's cornered by his own lies. He can't tell the truth now, not just because it would break client-attorney privilege, but because telling the truth would serve to confirm what many already believe--that he is morally bankrupt.

GA was then and will be now be JB's perfect scapegoat. Too bad for JB that even the few who sink low enough to buy his garbage couldn't possibly be as stupid as the jurors who let the Thing loose.

Just my opinion.

"... but the 2nd part sure seems like he is going to go right after the parents-especially GA. Please explain this to me again because I do not get this at all!

That's easy.

JB is trying to outrun the tsunami of lies he spun to set a child-murderer free. He hoped "winning" would be enough to make him rich, but we know how that turned out.

Like FCA, he's cornered by his own lies. He can't tell the truth now, not just because it would break client-attorney privilege, but because telling the truth would serve to confirm what many already believe--that he is morally bankrupt.

GA was then and will be now be JB's perfect scapegoat. Too bad for JB that even the few who sink low enough to buy his garbage couldn't possibly be as stupid as the jurors who let the Thing loose.

Just my opinion.

So he's going to fabricate again, figures. 1st he's their buddy, then he slams them, what next? I think now his book should be titled:

'Color Me Wishy Washy'

I now get the feeling we are going to see some spectacular fireworks going off, along with other outrageous claims and more lawsuits-Forget the book, watch the live action packed comedy/drama unfold in real time, coming to a cable program near you:floorlaugh:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/5/prweb9484924.ht add an "m" to the link. Didn't want to give them any traffic.

In making the announcement, BenBella Publisher Glenn Yeffeth comments, “The Casey Anthony case has been a media firestorm like few others. The media tried and convicted not only Casey Anthony, but Jose Baez as well, very often based on falsehoods and innuendo. The real story of the trial – far more fascinating and nuanced than what anyone has heard so far – has not yet been told. I’m delighted to publish Presumed Guilty, a book that will surprise readers and force them to challenge their assumptions.”

Garson & Wright Public Relations, Inc.

And JB has his own personal client bio page.
http://www.garsonwrightpublicrelations.com/josebaez.htm add an "l"

http://www.garsonwrightpublicrelations.com/expertsprofessionalspage.htm add an "l"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend